Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Travelling
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-10-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Nick69lover81 is on a distinguished road
Default Help and advice for Thailand

Hi all,

I'm travelling to Thailand throughout March. I really want to try sex with a ladyboy but I have no idea what I am doing, where to meet etc and also I have health concerns(I'm straight and I'm unsure of condom use for transgender?)

any help advice would be greatly appreciated as I have never done anything like this before...
Old 02-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Ladyboy is a horrible term.

The biggest cause of death for people in Thailand
under 50 years of age is
either vehicular accidents or AIDS
{I don't remember which is which}

http://www.thaiwebsites.com/healthcare%282%29.asp
Communicable (infectious) diseases still cause a lot of deaths in Thailand, though the number of deaths due to AIDS is declining. Injuries (including car and motorcycle accidents) seem to be much higher in Asia than in the one country of Europe we checked on.

As indicated in bolt, Thailand still has a very substantial amount of (young) people dying from HIV/AIDS. While there is no secrecy about this issue, compared to its significance relatively little attention is paid in the media about this issue. It seems to be accepted that about 1% of the population is HIV-positive. Of course this figure should be much higher in sexually active young groups of the population. Thailand has to be commended for pursuing an open and active policy about preventing Aids. As an example, condoms are to be found clearly visible at most convenience stores. On the other hand, taboos still exists and we do not really see people buying condoms when being viewed by others. Certainly, young females may be very hesitant. In any case, the numbers above are worth remembering when engaging in casual sexual encounters in the country. However, death rates have declined substantially between 2001 and 2007 (see above). According to the Public Health Ministry dd. end 2010, somewhere around 12,000 people were newly infected in 2010 (or 2009, the published article is somewhat unclear regarding dates). It is startling to find out that since the beginning of the AIDS-sage, 1,161,244 people were infected of which 644,128 people have died!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Thailand
However, the AIDS epidemic has had a major impact on the Thai population. Today, over 700,000 Thais are HIV or AIDS positive - approximately 2% of adult men and 1.5% of adult women. Every year, 30,000-50,000 Thais die from HIV or AIDS-related causes. Ninety percent of them aged 20?24, the youngest range of the workforce.

Pre-op transsexual sex workers have a much higher % representation in the above figures.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Thailand

532,522 Thais were living with HIV/AIDS in 2008.[12] The prevalence of HIV/AIDS in Thailand, and especially among sex workers, has been the subject of significant media and academic attention, and Thailand hosted the XV International AIDS Conference, 2004.

http://www.freedomhealth.co.uk/forum...thailand-5260/
B]Any idea, what is the chance (in terms of %) that she (a potential transgender sex worker in Thailand) is a HIV/AIDS carrier?

Incidence of HIV among sex workers in Thailand is very high, especially high among male and transgender sex workers. Around 1.5 to 2% of the adult population in Thailand are HIV positive (over 700,000 people are HIV positive), which is a very serious problem, even though Thailand is one of the few developing countries that is doing the utmost to reduce new diagnoses and things seem to be improving.[/B]

Assume any pre-op transsexual sex workers you meet in a bar
are HIV+
Always use a condom {did you really have to ask?}

I hope that answers your question.
Old 02-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Jodie
Quote:
Ladyboy is a horrible term.
Yes, I agree, what should we use?
Old 02-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Jodie
Yes, I agree, what should we use?
Female will do just fine.