Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink
Default Trannies With Erections

I'm not ashamed to be called a shemale but I prefer the term pre-op transgender. I'm working on my transition but I currently have no interest in submitting to SRS. I'm quite happy with my male genitalia but prefer living as a woman out in the world and in the bedroom. I also realize that even if I had a vagina fabricated I'd still be a post op transgender. I've also discovered that most of the potential partners that I meet are quite turned on by my cock and balls. Some are more than will to play with me "down there" others are "too macho" and want no part of touching my cock and balls let alone giving me oral. I normally don't mind this as long as they can keep it up and satisfy me with their cocks. When I'm really turned on my cock gets erect and stays erect when I'm receiving anal and it's not unusual for me too shoot my load spontaneously from the sensation of a cock sliding in and out of me. The other night I was riding a guy I met in a club. It was alledgedly his first time with a tranny. I had an incredible orgasm with him and a stream of jizz splattered all over his chest. My new friend sort of freaked out and I had to perform some damage control by licking and sucking my love juice from his smooth chest.

Do you guys that like transgenders have a problem if your partner's cock is erect or cums on you? Inquiring t-girls want to know! Thanks!

Melissa Pink
Transcougar and Cum Slut