Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

nmlss will become famous soon enough
Arrow Tight Foreskin / Phimosis

One of my fetishes, appart from wearing masks, are Tgirls with foreskin. I don't know why but it makes me hot as hell. So, if anyone enjoys seeing babes with her glans putted in post here.

Last edited by nmlss; 03-01-2010 at 08:36 PM.
Old 08-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

i'm right there with you nmlss. i can't explain it but i love the look of foreskin on a shemale it just makes me hard as hell. i guess coz there's more to suck on lol
Old 08-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future
Default Count Me In!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCharmer View Post
i'm right there with you nmlss. i can't explain it but i love the look of foreskin on a shemale it just makes me hard as hell. i guess coz there's more to suck on lol
I too am enamored of foreskins. Maybe because the first she-dick I ever sucked was equipped with one. Been hooked ever since!

Here's one I think would be pretty tasty.
Attached Thumbnails
ats573a (3).jpg   ats573a (4).jpg   ats573a (6).jpg  

ats573a (7).jpg   ats573a (8).jpg  
Old 08-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

A couple more I'd like to sample . . .
Attached Thumbnails
bts199a (2).jpg   bts199a (4).jpg   bts199a (3).jpg  

ots41a (6).jpg   ots41a (7).jpg   ots41a (9).jpg  

Old 08-29-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jumpinj will become famous soon enough

I do Love a lady with a stff lower lip. Lovely just lovely and so lickable!
Old 08-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmlss View Post
Wow!! Who's that blonde TS?? Her erected cock looks cool, and she has beauty hair.
Hey, nmiss.
Wish I could tell you but I have no idea who, or where from.
Plenty nice enough, though, so here's a couple more from the same set to reward your good taste.
Attached Thumbnails
ots41a (1).jpg   ots41a (3).jpg   ots41a (5).jpg  

Old 08-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default 2 For 1

Quote:
One of my fetishes, appart from wearing masks, are Tgirls with foreskin. I don't know why but it makes me hot as hell. So, if anyone enjoys seeing babes with her glans putted in look at this.
Aren't they cute????
OK nmiss.
How 'bout we combine 2 fetishes?
One of yours (foreskins) with one of mine (peeing).
Whadda ya think??
Attached Thumbnails
tsp43a (1).jpg   tsp43a (2).jpg  
Old 08-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I've got a weakness for Asians so . . .
Attached Thumbnails
ats399a (5).jpg   ats399a (8).jpg   ats399a (9).jpg  

ats399b (7).jpg   ats399b (8).jpg   ats399b (9).jpg  

Old 08-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jasminefera is on a distinguished road
Default Combine 3 fetishes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2old View Post
OK nmiss.
How 'bout we combine 2 fetishes?
One of yours (foreskins) with one of mine (peeing).
Whadda ya think??

hey guys,

I love both your fetishes. And many thanks for your post on http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=1981 which includes foreskin, pee and my personal best fetish - cute small cocks!

love ya,

jas
Old 08-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

joha will become famous soon enoughjoha will become famous soon enough

Usually cocks with foreskin ejaculate harder.
Old 08-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminefera View Post
hey guys,

I love both your fetishes. And many thanks for your post on http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=1981 which includes foreskin, pee and my personal best fetish - cute small cocks!

love ya,

jas
Thanks, jas, glad you enjoyed. That was a pretty nice set, especially the "cock-to-cock" closeup.
Not likely to be many "triple threat" fetish photosets out there, so I'm just going to stick with the basic theme of this thread.
Attached Thumbnails
ots77a2.jpg   ots77a5.jpg   ots77a6.jpg  

ots71a5.jpg   ots71a6.jpg  
Old 08-31-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A couple more I'd like to get up close & personal with . . .
Attached Thumbnails
ats275a4.jpg   ats275a6.jpg   ats275a5.jpg  

ats218a9.jpg   ats218a11.jpg   ats218a12.jpg  

Old 08-31-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Marine_N41_432 will become famous soon enough
Default Love is definitely skin deep

Yeah - Foreskins on a lovely cock give me the hots too ! So thank you for the lovely views. I shall did some of mine out later to share.
Some bastard cut my cockskin off without my permission while I was still practising projectile vomiting ( or maybe because ! ! ), and I have wondered ever since whether it is possible to grow another one without recourse to surgery ! I guess it probably wouldn't feel the same, but I'd have something else to flourish !
Old 09-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine_N41_432 View Post
Yeah - Foreskins on a lovely cock give me the hots too ! So thank you for the lovely views. I shall did some of mine out later to share.
Some bastard cut my cockskin off without my permission while I was still practising projectile vomiting ( or maybe because ! ! ), and I have wondered ever since whether it is possible to grow another one without recourse to surgery ! I guess it probably wouldn't feel the same, but I'd have something else to flourish !
Hey Marine!
I too, like many of us, lost mine at the age of about 15 minutes, without being consulted about it. So maybe there's some envy contributing to the appeal.
By all means share some of your favorites with us when you can.
Meanwhile, here's another Asian lovely . . .
Attached Thumbnails
ats252a4.jpg   ats252a6.jpg   ats252a7.jpg  

ats252a8.jpg   ats252a9.jpg   ats252a10.jpg  

Old 09-01-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

mra.sexy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to mra.sexy

woooooooooooooow
I wanna try sucking there dicks

it looks very yummy
Old 09-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Another cute Asian (from Captain Outrageous).
Attached Thumbnails
f102.jpg   f217.jpg   f287.jpg  

Old 09-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Wow, her cock looks like a cygnus.
That had not occurred to me but now that you mention it, yeah it does.
I just thought it was suckable.
Old 09-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

I love a nice huge foreskin. Seeing all those big long cocks has made me feel really small and nasty in the panties department. Still I love a chance to show off my big wrinkly foreskin even if my dick is the smallest in the thread, so here goes.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF0393 [1024x768].JPG   DSCF0555 [1024x768].JPG   DSCF0824 [1024x768].JPG  

DSCF0394 [1024x768].JPG   DSCF1047 [1024x768].JPG   skank.jpg  

Old 09-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
I love a nice huge foreskin. Seeing all those big long cocks has made me feel really small and nasty in the panties department. Still I love a chance to show off my big wrinkly foreskin even if my dick is the smallest in the thread, so here goes.
Thanks for that post, Anna.
But "small and nasty"? No way!! It's quality, not quantity that counts.
But just to make sure it doesn't remain an issue, these pix should guarantee that you're NOT the smallest in this thread.
Attached Thumbnails
ats144a4.jpg   ats144a6.jpg   ats144a5.jpg  

ots51b3.jpg   ots51b4.jpg   ots51b6.jpg  

Old 09-05-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

just102 is on a distinguished road

i want my foreskin back sooo bad
Old 09-05-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

chronicfreeze will become famous soon enough

truly awesome thread. i love tight uncut foreskins, especially on small dinkys.
Old 09-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

brian621 will become famous soon enoughbrian621 will become famous soon enough

There are some really nice tight foreskins on some of those cuties. Love to suck them all.
Old 09-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Asian schoolgirls with foreskin are sexy!!!

pics from AsianTS
Other Asians too . . .
Attached Thumbnails
fs017.jpg   fs017 (1).jpg   fs017 (2).jpg  

fs017 (3).jpg   fs017 (4).jpg  
Old 09-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

brad is on a distinguished road

I love to watch shemales peeing
Old 09-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
I love to watch shemales peeing
Hey Brad, if that's the case I hope you found the 2 threads in Shemale Chat. One is "Girls Pissing Like Boys" and the other is "Golden Showers". I know there's good stuff in there because I posted some myself.
Old 09-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to all

i like hers
pics from Ladyboy Gold
Attached Thumbnails
Sexy_Shemale_Upskirt_09.jpg   Sexy_Shemale_Upskirt_06.jpg  
Old 09-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to all
Default foreskin clip

a clip of a pretty ladyboy playing with her foreskin

http://fhg.lb-69.com/lb-69/2544_Ae69..._uowtm/004.wmv
Old 09-14-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mild phimosis - still pretty hot!
Attached Thumbnails
o07.jpg   o09.jpg   o10.jpg  

o11.jpg   o12.jpg   o13.jpg  

o14.jpg   o15.jpg  
Old 09-14-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldawg View Post
i like hers
pics from Ladyboy Gold
That's Paris.
Old 09-14-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jasminefera is on a distinguished road
Default the ultimate turn on

Quote:
Other Asians too . . .

this is surely the ultimate turn on. droplets of cum dripping off a lovely foreskin.

LOVELY !!
Old 09-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminefera View Post
this is surely the ultimate turn on. droplets of cum dripping off a lovely foreskin.

LOVELY !!
Or pre-cum . . . (as the anticipation builds)
Attached Thumbnails
ph09.jpg  
Old 09-19-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Darklady is on a distinguished road

I liked it a lot ! But...If they can't pull back the foreskin, how can they clean inside? Are they full of cheese?
Old 09-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklady View Post
I liked it a lot ! But...If they can't pull back the foreskin, how can they clean inside? Are they full of cheese?
Q-tips maybe?

Anyway, it's an exotic look, at least to some of us who aren't so equipped.
Attached Thumbnails
f014.jpg   f015.jpg   f016.jpg  

f017.jpg  
Old 09-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

joha will become famous soon enoughjoha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Or pre-cum . . . (as the anticipation builds)
The "juicy fruit-drop"
Old 09-20-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

simmons is on a distinguished road

she is so sexy, i love asian ladyboy
Old 09-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmons View Post
she is so sexy, i love asian ladyboy
Here's Lek from Ladyboy-Ladyboy
Attached Thumbnails
lek7.jpg   lek8.jpg   lek11.jpg  

lek12.jpg  
Old 09-21-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

armed_rober can only hope to improve

thanks this is my new fav thread
Old 09-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cockluva can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
God your cocks suckable, Nice pics, your feet look sexy too.
Old 09-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is Peach, from Captain Outrageous

Captain, I hope you see this, and if you're looking to hire a fluffer for your shoots, you wouldn't believe how cheap I'll work!!
Attached Thumbnails
peach05.jpg   peach10.jpg   peach11.jpg  

peach12.jpg   peach13.jpg   peach14.jpg  

Old 09-25-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

nunuchushi is on a distinguished road
Default dick dick

mmm, love those foreskins.
Old 09-25-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Vernik will become famous soon enough

Wow!Fantastic!!!Great foreskin cocks!
I just about cum in my pants watching this!
Old 09-25-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rorybreaker is on a distinguished road

i love foreskin
Attached Thumbnails
011.jpg   016.jpg   16.jpg  

0099.jpg   0101.jpg   151.jpg  

0634.jpg   0553.jpg  
Old 09-25-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

my favorite shot. beautiful girl
Attached Thumbnails
006.jpg  
Old 09-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorybreaker View Post
i love foreskin
Then you might enjoy this very cute, very un-cut Asian.
Attached Thumbnails
ats529a.jpg   ats529a (1).jpg   ats529a (2).jpg  

ats529a (3).jpg   ats529a (6).jpg   ats529a (8).jpg  

Old 09-26-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Your right i do. i love her cock peeking from her panties
Old 09-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
How 'bout this one?
Attached Thumbnails
bts07a2.jpg   bts07a3.jpg   bts07a4.jpg  

Old 09-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Babydoll

Babydoll has a pretty appealing foreskin.
Attached Thumbnails
ots21a (3).jpg   ots21a (4).jpg   ots21a (5).jpg  

Old 09-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by joha View Post
The "juicy fruit-drop"
If that's the case then this must be the "Juicy Fruit Drip".
Attached Thumbnails
bts76a3.jpg   bts76a4.jpg   bts76a5.jpg  

Old 09-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

wonorlost is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Same here. Make me more curious about how it look it will be after she remove her panties.
Old 10-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Topical selection from Captain Outrageous
Attached Thumbnails
fb.jpg   fb (1).jpg   fb (2).jpg  

fc.jpg   fc (1).jpg   fa (1).jpg