Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-07-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

i'mjustagirl is on a distinguished road
Post I need some help so any advice would be great!!

I am a woman and I have a fantasy. I think there would be nothing hotter in this world than to watch a guy I was dating hook up with a gorgeous girl with a beautiful cock. But, I dont know if I can ever tell a guy that I want to do that. I don't even know how to approach that conversation. I just think there comes a point in every relationship where you have to turn it up a notch just so it doesnt get mundane or boring. I just think it's always good to try new things and have an open mind, but I'm afraid I may be the only one with an open mind. Anybody got advice or stories dealing with this sort of thing??
Old 08-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Dutch_88 is on a distinguished road

Make a joke about shemales and ask what he thinks about them...
He's lucky to have you as his girlfriend if you would like him to do this...
If you were my girlfriend, I'd be thankful for the rest of my life
Old 08-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new crimson has a spectacular aura aboutnew crimson has a spectacular aura aboutnew crimson has a spectacular aura about

I think you need to test the water first rather than jumping in the deep end straight away.

Try to casully bring up the topic of shemales in some way just to see what the reaction is. If its negative then it might be best not to pursue the matter. If it's positive, then you can take another step. Best of luck!
Old 08-07-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DaveDanger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'mjustagirl View Post
I am a woman and I have a fantasy. I think there would be nothing hotter in this world than to watch a guy I was dating hook up with a gorgeous girl with a beautiful cock. But, I dont know if I can ever tell a guy that I want to do that. I don't even know how to approach that conversation. I just think there comes a point in every relationship where you have to turn it up a notch just so it doesnt get mundane or boring. I just think it's always good to try new things and have an open mind, but I'm afraid I may be the only one with an open mind. Anybody got advice or stories dealing with this sort of thing??
Hey there,

A good few years ago I had a Thai girlfriend who suggested this very same thing, as well as threesomes with other women, but I was into her too much at the time to share either me or her with anyone else...something I profoundly regret it to this day!!

For me, it's about how much I like the person I'm dating; if there's a strong connection, it's great to talk about fantasies, but in the past when I've been really into a woman, I've never been keen on even the thought of involving a third party, male, female or TG. Just the way I am. Conversely though, if it were a case of just wanting to get laid with a woman I had no intention of spending the future with and she wanted to watch me get it on with a T-girl, I'd probably subscribe!

In closing, I'd add that if your fantasy is that enticing, then it's definitely worth exploring - because if you don't, you'll probably end up paying some expensive psychiatric bills. And life is oh so short.

Good luck!