Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-15-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default ladyboy girlfriends...10 unusual things

1. you wake up in the morning......you girlfriends dick is sticking into your back.
2. you walk into the bathroom.....your girlfriend is brushing her teeth...and her dick is standing out over the sink.
3. you go to a movie with a sex scene.......you girlfriend grabs your hand during the sex scene..and you end up jerking her off...during the movie. (Happened to me)
4. you go into the bathroom...and you girlfriend is using your razor......and not on her underarms..........yikes!!
5.you are amazed..at the ease of turning her on...........ladyboys always ...love to havesex
6. She likes looking at sport....and drinking beer.......just like you.
7. be prepared ...for all kinds of female hormone tablets in your medicine cabinet
8. prepare for the most passionate sex you've ever had..........believe me....girls are no match!
9. forget about looking at naked girls........they do nothing for you.
10. you spend a lot of money getting to bangkok...and Manila......

Kelly
Old 09-15-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly View Post
1. you wake up in the morning......you girlfriends dick is sticking into your back.
2. you walk into the bathroom.....your girlfriend is brushing her teeth...and her dick is standing out over the sink.
3. you go to a movie with a sex scene.......you girlfriend grabs your hand during the sex scene..and you end up jerking her off...during the movie. (Happened to me)
4. you go into the bathroom...and you girlfriend is using your razor......and not on her underarms..........yikes!!
5.you are amazed..at the ease of turning her on...........ladyboys always ...love to havesex
7. be prepared ...for all kinds of female hormone tablets in your medicine cabinet
8. prepare for the most passionate sex you've ever had..........believe me....girls are no match!

Kelly
well if number 9 applies then why is number 4 there? lol

anyway.. i would love to have a gf like that.. i dont give a shiz

btw number 3 is so hot.
Old 09-15-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
well if number 9 applies then why is number 4 there? lol

anyway.. i would love to have a gf like that.. i dont give a shiz

btw number 3 is so hot.
err i meant if number 7 applies then why is number 4 there hehe..
Old 12-08-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly View Post

Kelly
apart from the 'likes looking at sport' and the 'using a razor and not on her underarms' it all sounds like the perfect relationship

mind you, like pal said, if she's on the hormone tablets the she wouldn't need to shave her face, though when you say 'not on her underarms' it could mean a little further south :D (no not chest or stomach. im referring to the crotch)

but yer sports and me don't mesh well
Old 12-08-2007
hotfortrannies420

all very good resons to go out with a shemale except the whole shaving thing weird
Old 12-09-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts

yeah the shaving thing is weird. A ladyboy witha beard is a definite turn off. Also, i like to play them but I dont like to watch sports.
Old 12-09-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gizmo can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to gizmo

All very true, especially 8,9, and 10 :D