Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-04-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

stephanie4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I love it when my guy shoves his dick in my mouth and fucks my head lol
Old 12-04-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Jayjay21 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanie4life View Post
I love it when my guy shoves his dick in my mouth and fucks my head lol
I remember a TS I was with and we were kissing each other so passionately. One thing led to another and I ended up on my back with my neck leaning off the bed whilst she stood over and had sex with my mouth. (Basically ramming her cock hard in to my mouth!) She was so brutal with me, I kept on gagging as it was my first time taking a cock that hard in the mouth!
Old 12-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default www.megacocktranny.com

If this picture doesn't make you want to be Viviany Aguilera's boyfriend, then you are most definitely NOT a cocksucker!
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_viviany-aguilera_005.jpg  
Old 12-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

Hot Jasmine Jewels gets sucked
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  
Old 12-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CCC will become famous soon enough
Default Face fucking

Maybe it is the loosing control and letting someone do whatever to you--getting truly face fucked-letting the other person use your lips, mouth and throat any way they want--hearing them getting wound up tighter and tighter, holding your head as tight as possible and then convulsing over and over-- letting their cum fly in your mouth and down your throat is awesome-then and only then do you feel like you have control as you suck like a Hoover vacuum cleaner --sucking every drop out of their body-knowing that cock will be back. LOVE to be face fucked.
Old 12-06-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

stephanie4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayjay21 View Post
I remember a TS I was with and we were kissing each other so passionately. One thing led to another and I ended up on my back with my neck leaning off the bed whilst she stood over and had sex with my mouth. (Basically ramming her cock hard in to my mouth!) She was so brutal with me, I kept on gagging as it was my first time taking a cock that hard in the mouth!
Great story
Old 12-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Allanah Starr ... a classic!
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_Allanah-Starr_Dresden1043.jpg  
Old 12-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.bonecatrans.com.br

Bianca Alves makes sure she gets sucked well!
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_bianca_alves-540x360.jpg  
Old 12-10-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TSasseater can only hope to improve
Default Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhasso View Post
Alisa, Adriana, Barbie, Chastity, Domino and Jennica
Top right pic is a HOT gurl!
I love her cock and balls! Perfect size!
Old 12-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.megacocktranny.com

Nicolly Hilton enjoying the serious attention she so obviously deserves.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_nicolly-hilton_18.jpg  
Old 12-15-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Acida Acid is on a distinguished road
Cool Yes They Do!!!!

they sux big time, they wont stop coz they LOVE to feel the warmth of a t-gurl. Ha!!!
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_lw7cucZLiH1r4im1bo1_500.jpg   tumblr_lw7cwuwemd1r4im1bo1_500.jpg   tumblr_lag0onBso61qzt635o1_500.jpg  

tumblr_lufnu3VF1D1r5ypvio1_500.jpg  
Old 12-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Andrea, sucked and fondled.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_andrea_006.jpg  
Old 12-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.EvilAngel.com

I don't know about you, but I could suck Carla Renata for hours.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_carla-renata_4726_10.jpg  
Old 12-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It would appear that Jessica Dee likes her boyfriend to suck her cock.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_jessica-dee_4.jpg   bfs_jessica-dee_5.jpg   bfs_jessica-dee_6.jpg  

Old 12-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

Carla Novaes's cock must really taste good
Attached Thumbnails
carla340_1000.jpg   carla-420_1000.jpg   carla-482_1000.jpg  

Old 12-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Agatha McCartney in some reciprocal sucking.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_agatha_mccartney3-540x360.jpg  
Old 12-31-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Liquid81 is on a distinguished road

Here is my post. Have Fun:
Attached Thumbnails
33174184.jpg   420700028.jpg   1677403747.jpg  

Old 01-01-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

Natassia Dreams
Attached Thumbnails
natassia-406_1000.jpg   natassia-418_1000.jpg   natassia-451_1000.jpg  

Old 01-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.sexyasianladyboys.com

Now that's a cock I'd like to suck!
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_lb29.jpg   bfs_lb30.jpg  
Old 01-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.transexbareback.com

Tayana de Castro has a very lovely cock.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_tayana-de-castro_007.jpg   bfs_tayana-de-castro_008.jpg  
Old 01-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.ladyboygold.com

I don't know her name, but the set name expresses a sentiment that I hold near and dear: "Blow Me and I'll Blow You."
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_blowmeandillblowyyou_06.jpg   bfs_blowmeandillblowyyou_08.jpg   bfs_blowmeandillblowyyou_09.jpg  

Old 01-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.bbtrannies.com

These pictures of Aline Garcia capture exactly what I want to do with her.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_aline-garcia_03.jpg   bfs_aline-garcia_15.jpg  
Old 01-17-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.tsseduction.com

I wish I were sucking Yasmin Lee right now.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_yasmin_01.jpg  
Old 01-21-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Carla Novaes is holding onto the couch as if she's about to cum at any moment.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_carla-novaes_p01.jpg   bfs_carla-novaes_p03.jpg   bfs_carla-novaes_p04.jpg  

Old 01-22-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

A_Guy is on a distinguished road
Default Request for identification

Quote:
Originally Posted by achu2006 View Post
More fortunate suckers taking care of business.
Wowzers, who is that fantastic girl in the black ruffle skirt?? She looks amazing!

\\Edit Sorry, thought it would be an in-line reply. This is for post #20, from way back in 07-03-2010

Last edited by A_Guy; 01-22-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Old 01-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Guy View Post
Wowzers, who is that fantastic girl in the black ruffle skirt?? She looks amazing!
Her name is Kimber James, and there are pictures of her all over this site.
Old 01-30-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.trannies-fuck-guys.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Aline Ganzarolly clearly enjoying her boyfriend's attention.
Could it be that Aline Ganzarolly has a new boyfriend?
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_aline-ganzarolly_01.jpg   bfs_aline-ganzarolly_03.jpg   bfs_aline-ganzarolly_05.jpg  

Old 02-06-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemale.xxx

Benz get sucked.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_benz_07.jpg   bfs_benz_08.jpg  
Old 02-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

This lucky guy is sucking not one, but two tgirls
Attached Thumbnails
4.jpg   5.jpg   6.jpg  

Old 02-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Oh, to have Yasmin Lee's cock in my mouth, even for a moment ...
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_yasmin-lee_tss16848_04.jpg   bfs_yasmin-lee_tss16848_09.jpg   bfs_yasmin-lee_tss16848_12.jpg  

Old 02-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemalesfromhell.com

Natasha Rusty's cock looks absolutely delicious.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_natasha&guy059.jpg   bfs_natasha&guy073.jpg  
Old 02-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.blackshemalehardcore.com

Precious gets sucked.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_precious_12.jpg   bfs_precious_11.jpg  
Old 02-21-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.ladyboygold.com

Two boyfriends sucking ...
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_bifuck_06.jpg   bfs_bifuck_07.jpg   bfs_bifuck_08.jpg  

Old 02-27-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.BigCockShemaleBareback.com

Michelly Castro sucks back.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_michelly-castro_005.jpg   bfs_michelly-castro_009.jpg  
Old 02-29-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.AsianShemales.com

Sucking Fang's cock would be a pleasure.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_asian-shemales-xxx-fang-sex-picture-002.jpg   bfs_asian-shemales-xxx-fang-sex-picture-003.jpg   bfs_asian-shemales-xxx-fang-sex-picture-004.jpg  

Old 03-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy should come over to my house after school!
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_asian-shemales-xxx-amy-sex-softcore-picture-008.jpg   bfs_asian-shemales-xxx-amy-sex-softcore-picture-011.jpg   bfs_asian-shemales-xxx-amy-sex-softcore-picture-012.jpg  

Old 03-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is Yawee. What's the point of sucking her if you're not going to get a big drink of her delicious cum?!
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_asian-shemales-xxx-yawee-sex-picture-005.jpg   bfs_asian-shemales-xxx-yawee-sex-picture-007.jpg   bfs_asian-shemales-xxx-yawee-sex-picture-008.jpg  

Old 03-09-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rahulaagarwal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Now that's a cock I'd like to suck!
Wowwwww!this one is amazing
Old 03-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I have no doubt I would enjoy immensely sucking Doll's cock.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_doll_3.jpg   bfs_doll_4.jpg   bfs_doll_17.jpg  

Old 03-17-2012

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up @transexbareback

Tayana de Castro...
Attached Thumbnails
003.jpg   006.jpg  
Old 03-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemalesfromhell.com

Aline Ferrari knows that the best sucking is mutual.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_aline-ferrari_09.jpg   bfs_aline-ferrari_11.jpg   bfs_aline-ferrari_12.jpg  

Old 03-25-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all

More oral loving!!
Models: Mia, Olivia, Unknown
Attached Thumbnails
Mia ofk4.jpg   Mia ofk 2.jpg   Olivia v12.jpg  

cd lingerie ofk 1.jpg  
Old 03-25-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

For those of you who wish to look at these types of pictures, a reminder that the "Boyfriends Suck" thread is full of them:

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=9183
Old 03-25-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Lbr4me is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet lightning View Post
Dosn't seem to be thread for this, and since I'm all about "oral love", (kissing, oral, 69), I thought I'd create a thread for "mouth fucking" (I'm sorry, I can't think of a better phrase at the moment. Not a very romantic term, but certainly accurate!!!
Here's what I love....

Models: Allanah, Foxy Angel (x2), Unknown, Kathia, Patricia B,
Mmmmm, slow, deep, wet, yummy!!
Thank You Thank You Thank You... To have a Shemale or CD facefuck me is my dream..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC View Post
Maybe it is the loosing control and letting someone do whatever to you--getting truly face fucked-letting the other person use your lips, mouth and throat any way they want--hearing them getting wound up tighter and tighter, holding your head as tight as possible and then convulsing over and over-- letting their cum fly in your mouth and down your throat is awesome-then and only then do you feel like you have control as you suck like a Hoover vacuum cleaner --sucking every drop out of their body-knowing that cock will be back. LOVE to be face fucked.
Just reading this is exciting. Thanks for your fantastic description.. hehehe

Last edited by smc; 03-25-2012 at 03:03 PM.
Old 03-25-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

xdresstboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to xdresstboy
Default Sexy oral pics

Wow those are some pretty hot oral pics. Here are a couple of my favs
Attached Thumbnails
transexbareback_com_gabriella_de_carvalho_1-063.jpg   tspantyhose_com_vanessa_rafaella_1-051.jpg   tspantyhose_com_vanessa_rafaella_1-024.jpg  

Old 03-25-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jolo will become famous soon enoughjolo will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Nefertiti from a classic

I didn't know that this topic was around !!
Here are three with one of my favorites, Nefertiti, who I very much hope is doing well.

They are pictures from a classic scene with Nefertiti in Joey Silvera's "Big Ass She-Male All Stars # 3 DVD".

Jon
Attached Thumbnails
xfacial_nefe_4.jpg   xfacial_nefe_3.jpg   xfacial_nefe_5.jpg  

Old 03-27-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

Roxxy Thorns gets a Blowjob on shemaleyum
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Old 03-28-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.andreanobiliproductions.com

Fernanda Zocal gets sucked.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_fernanda-zocal_07.jpg   bfs_fernanda-zocal_08.jpg   bfs_fernanda-zocal_09.jpg  

Old 04-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A taste of Pamela in the morning would turn any day into a great one.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_pamelacowgirllg.JPG  
Old 04-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.guys-fuck-trannies.com

Suyane Dantas gets sucked.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_suyane-dantas_09 copy.jpg