Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to behold

did you ever think of the benefits that being a frog or an ant would offer you? You could enjoy really great views!
Attached Thumbnails
100.jpg   twamembersmodels055.jpg   twamembersmodels066.jpg  

05.jpg  
Old 03-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to behold
Default excellent point of view

Vo de Balm
Attached Thumbnails
vodebalm_11.jpg  
Old 03-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakonas View Post
did you ever think of the benefits that being a frog or an ant would offer you? You could enjoy really great views!
True, but great views would be all. I would rather go up to these girls and ask them if it's okay to get on my knees and show them how much I like the view!
Old 03-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default worm's-eye view

Milena Vendramine!
Attached Thumbnails
milena-vendramine08.jpg  
Old 03-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

i like to think that the curve in Sam's cock is a signal, pointing to the stairs and saying, "After you suck me, let's go upstairs and continue." (from Transworld Asia)

Attached Thumbnails
down-sam-twamodelp14.jpg  
Old 03-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

When Kermit the frog payed a visit to shemalestrokers.com he had some great views: Apple - Chastity - Isabelle Foxglove - Maliah - Olivia Love - Juliette Stray - Vivian - Summer - Suzanna Holmes
Attached Thumbnails
apple_4.jpg   chasity_2.jpg   isabellefoxglove_4.jpg  

maliah_4.jpg   olivialove_4.jpg   juliettestray_4.jpg  

vivian_4.jpg   Summer 10.jpg   suzannaholmes_4.jpg  

Old 03-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

And here's Babewonder from BlackTrrannyWhackers.com
Attached Thumbnails
babewonder_3.jpg  
Old 03-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

May, from Shemale Club, in the pose that keeps this thread ticking.
Attached Thumbnails
down-may-smc5.jpg   down-may-smc9.jpg  
Old 03-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Three Brazilian girls: Bruna Prado (from Shemale Club); Bruna Rodrigues (from TS Dolls); and the best of this bunch, Anita Costa (from Bob's Tgirls).
Attached Thumbnails
down-brunaprado-smc13.jpg   down-tsdolls-bruna_rodrigues_1-012.jpg   down-anitacosta08.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 03-30-2010 at 04:50 PM.
Old 03-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gabrielly Drummond looking very sexy as she peers down, and ... oops ... don't waste that, darling. My mouth is open. (from TS Latex).
Attached Thumbnails
down-tslatex-gabrielly_dummond_1-013.jpg   down-tslatex-gabrielly_dummond_1-016.jpg  
Old 03-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gorgeous ladyboy Bee from ladyboy-ladyboy.com ;-)
Attached Thumbnails
bee 11.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 07-19-2012 at 02:10 PM.
Old 03-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I don't know her name, but she fits this thread perfectly. (from Fetish Hits).
Attached Thumbnails
down-p10.jpg  
Old 03-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vivian Porto's delicious cock is quite a handful. (from TS Dolls).
Attached Thumbnails
down-tsdolls-vivian_porto_1-014.jpg  
Old 04-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

maximilian is on a distinguished road

Here's Babydoll's big cock.
Attached Thumbnails
bscap005a.jpg   bscap009.jpg  
Old 04-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I could look up at Bruninha for hours, as long as she knows that at some point she is going to have to satisfy my thirst. (from Wild Shemale).
Attached Thumbnails
down-wild-shemale-bruninha-picture-010.jpg   down-wild-shemale-bruninha-picture-011.jpg   down-wild-shemale-bruninha-picture-014.jpg  

Old 04-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Her name is Balloon, and I'd like to do to her the first thing I'd do with a balloon -- blow! (from Ladyboys Fucked Bareback).
Attached Thumbnails
balloon-06.jpg  
Old 04-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm down here, Daniela, on my knees with my mouth open for you. (from Shemale Club).
Attached Thumbnails
down-daniela-smc10.jpg   down-daniela-smc11.jpg   down-daniela-smc12.jpg  

Old 04-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Down on your knees!

Andreia Mel - Debora Carvalho - Shakira Voguel - Fernanda Andrade from OnlyTGirls.com
Attached Thumbnails
andreia-mel - onlyTGirls.com.jpg   debora-carvalho - onlyTGirls.com.jpg   shakira-voguel - onlyTGirls.com.jpg  

fernanda-andrade - onlyTGirls.com.jpg  
Old 04-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Here are three miscellaneous shots that fit this thread. The first is Carmen Cruz (from Shemale Strokers); the second is Erika Vasconceles (from Interracial Tgirl Sex); and the third is Marissa (from Joey-Silvera).
Attached Thumbnails
down-carmencruz15.jpg   down-erika_vasconceles_in_yellow_pic6.jpg   down-marissa0041.jpg  

Old 04-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kimmyslut21 is a jewel in the roughkimmyslut21 is a jewel in the roughkimmyslut21 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Yahoo to kimmyslut21

some of me
Attached Thumbnails
Photo 48.jpg   Photo 66.jpg  
Old 04-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmyslut21 View Post
some of me
Kimmy,I'm loving em besides how could I not you wearing the two colors which I think look best on you blue & pink.
Old 04-13-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bobbyhappy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmyslut21 View Post
some of me
Awesome Kimmy, just Awesome...
Old 04-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Three girls looking down past their cocks to the worshippers at their feet.

Giovanna Secret shows us every inch of her cock, and a full view of her balls. Yummy. (from Brazilian Transsexuals)

Fabiana Toledo's moist lips remind me of what I'd like to do with her cock. (also from Brazilian Transsexuals)

Carla Renata has got her cock in hand, ready to push it into the nearest mouth. I wish it was mine. (from BBTrannies.com)
Attached Thumbnails
down-giovannasecret13.jpg   down-fabiana_toledo2059.jpg   down-carlarenata-bbtrannis03.jpg  

Old 04-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Three variations on a theme, all names unknown (from Ladyboy Gloryhole, Captain Outrageous, and Fucked by Shemale, respectively).
Attached Thumbnails
down-ladyboygloryhole9.jpg   down100.jpg   down-fuckedbyshemale-11.jpg  

Old 04-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Looking down, Emelie displays a warm smile, a beautiful, smooth body, and a delicious looking girl cock. (from Frank's Tgirl World).
Attached Thumbnails
down-emelie06.jpg   down-emelie07.jpg   down-emelie08.jpg  

Old 04-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sabrina Vienna, from Frank's Tgirl World. There is something about a beautiful girl putting one hand on her breast the way Sabrina is that drives me wild. I just don't know why, but there you have it.
Attached Thumbnails
down-sabrina_vienna1050.jpg   down-sabrina_vienna1066.jpg  
Old 04-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to behold

Anita Costa & Andressa & Grazzy Araujo.
Attached Thumbnails
AC0107.jpg   Andressa053.jpg   grazzyaraujo062.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 07-19-2012 at 02:22 PM. Reason: merge posts
Old 04-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Three Brazilian girls, with three scrumptious girl cocks: Alessandra Ribeiro (from BB Trannies); Fernanda Rios (from Frank's Tgirl World); and Rab Ray (from Brazilian Transsexuals).
Attached Thumbnails
down-alessandraribeiro04.jpg   down-Fernanda_Rios07.jpg   down-rab_ray098.jpg  

Old 04-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold
Default Delia

Delia's tool looks huge from down
Attached Thumbnails
DeliaCD026779.jpg   DeliaCD026753.jpg   04(6).jpg  

Old 04-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Kiyara, darling, if I get down here, will you please, please, please shoot some cum for me from your beautiful girl cock? (from Black Tgirls)
Attached Thumbnails
down-kiyara10.jpg   down-kiyara13.jpg   down-kiyara14.jpg  

Old 04-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Who wouldn't get down on the floor for Suzuki? (from TS Latex)
Attached Thumbnails
down-tslatex-suzuki_1-015.jpg   down-tslatex-suzuki_1-016.jpg  
Old 04-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'd like to hear Hudjoung telling me to open my mouth. (from Ladyboys Fucked Bareback)
Attached Thumbnails
down-hudjoung-12.jpg   down-hudjoung-13.jpg  
Old 04-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sexy Venus looks down at her admirers. (from Shemale Club)
Attached Thumbnails
down-venus6.jpg   down-venus17.jpg   down-venus18.jpg  

Old 05-02-2010
Natalie_J

Default One one picture

But it's nice...
Attached Thumbnails
2088097065.jpg  
Old 05-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_J View Post
But it's nice...
Nice pic, Natalie, but I'd rather be on my knees sucking you, darling. But you already know that, I think. mmmmmmmmmm
Old 05-02-2010
Natalie_J

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Nice pic, Natalie, but I'd rather be on my knees sucking you, darling. But you already know that, I think. mmmmmmmmmm
It's that white pleated miniskirt that I like, to be honest
Old 05-02-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

miss-aligned is on a distinguished road
Default one of me

recently i took this
Attached Thumbnails
frombelow_by_miss_aligned.jpg  
Old 05-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future
Default Pov

Nice view!!
Attached Thumbnails
Latina 08.jpg   Latina 10.jpg   Latina 12.jpg  

Old 05-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Angelica, Roxana, and Patricia Bysmarck at the correct angle for this thread.
Attached Thumbnails
down-angelica-11.jpg   down-roxana-smc10.jpg   down-patricia-bysmarck12.jpg  

Old 05-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Each of these dozen girls is staring down at ... well, I like to imagine it's me, and my mouth is open and ready: Rakel Rodrigues, Bibi, Kelzy Maria, Barbie, Leona Andrev, Mayumi, Jamie, Kathy, Laisa Lins, Quinn, Miyako, and Amanda.
Attached Thumbnails
down-trannypack-rakel_rodrigues_1-009.jpg   down_bibi11.jpg   down-kelzy-maria10.jpg  

down-barbie16.jpg   down_leona-andrev12.jpg   down-mayumi09.jpg  

down-jamie11.jpg   down-kathy058.jpg   down-laisalins11.jpg  

down-quinn_4.jpg   down-miyako14.jpg   down-shemale_amanda11.jpg  

Old 05-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tara Emory in latex, looking down. She is one of the sexiest women on the face of the earth. Want to see more from this latex set? Click here:

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...&postcount=213
Attached Thumbnails
down_taraemory05.jpg  
Old 05-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

An assortment of gorgeous girls staring down at me on my knees. At least I wish that was the case.

Cream from Shemale Asia; Krissy from TransWorld Asia; Summita from Ladyboy 69; Jessica Host from Shemale Pornstar; Khloe Hart from Bob's; and Tong from Ladyboy 69.

Attached Thumbnails
down_cream014.jpg   down_krissy_twa_samples12.jpg   down_summita014.jpg  

down-jessicahost3066.jpg   down-khloe-bobs5.jpg   down-tong-lb69-014.jpg  

Old 05-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

the late and missed ming
various pics from various sets from various website
i got more
Attached Thumbnails
Dsc04398.jpg   ming_tiger240.jpg   Ming-a-1044.jpg  

081.jpg   M0056.jpg   Mi0062.jpg  

Ming040.jpg   Ming0043.jpg   Ming25.jpg  

Old 05-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This girl from Ladyboy Crush has incredibly sexy erect nipples to go with her deliciously erect girl cock. Which to suck? Which to suck? I guess I could always alternate. mmmmmm
Attached Thumbnails
down_lbcrush010.jpg   down_lbcrush015.jpg  
Old 05-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
This girl from Ladyboy Crush has incredibly sexy erect nipples to go with her deliciously erect girl cock. Which to suck? Which to suck? I guess I could always alternate. mmmmmm
mmmmmmm is right! Thanks smc.
Must say, this whole thread really does bring new meaning to the line from U2's "Mysterious Ways"
If you want to kiss the sky, better learn how to kneel
On your knees, boy!
Old 05-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

odet, various
Attached Thumbnails
odetteB3030.jpg   odettgom093.jpg   odetteB1102.jpg  

Old 05-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

One of the things that can be said with absolutely certainty is that you can never see too much of Yeidi Collins.
Attached Thumbnails
down_yeidi_2_6.jpg   down_yeidi_2_7.jpg   down_yeidi8.jpg  

down_yeidi9.jpg   down_yeidi10.jpg  
Old 05-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

you are right about yeidi, more of her ?
how about talesha ?
Attached Thumbnails
Tl0043.jpg   Tl0057.jpg   Tlsh0039.jpg  

Tlsh0058.jpg  
Old 05-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jeab can look down at me any time, as long as I can look up and see her cock. (from Ladyboy-Ladyboy)
Attached Thumbnails
down-jeab-12.jpg   down-jeab-13.jpg  
Old 05-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Another bevy of beautiful babes in the thread-appropriate pose: Veronika Havenna, Lucia Miel, Lavin Albuquerque, Mariam Micol, Thays Chiavinato, Debora Carvalho, Sabrina, and Sadie.
Attached Thumbnails
down-veronikahavenna10.jpg   down-lucia-miel-content_012.jpg   down-tslatex-laviny_albuquerque_1-014.jpg  

down-mariam16.jpg   down-thayschiavinato14.jpg   down-onlytgirls_com_debora_carvalho_1-014.jpg  

down-sabrina14.jpg   down-sadie-strokers14.jpg