Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-06-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Default Shemale Stories

I really enjoy reading the shemale fantasy stories on the site, even attempted a couple of efforts myself, but for me there's not enough of them here.
So i was thinking maybe our leader SSL could set up a separate thread for them.
The main problem i find when trying to wright them is it takes me a long time to complete one all at once, so mabey some sort of upload area could be set up so you could add to it occasional before uploading it on the site shemale story thread?
Just an idea, what do you think SSL is it possible?
And would the other members be interested?
Old 01-06-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

Hey tlover,

I'm all for shemale stories I love reading them too and always republish them at the blog when our readers post something worthy. But unfortunately the forum software doesn't allow to save drafts, if this is what you are looking for...

Of course i would love the forum members to post more hot stories, but i can't think of the way to motivate them to write more.
Old 01-06-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover View Post
Hey tlover,

I'm all for shemale stories I love reading them too and always republish them at the blog when our readers post something worthy. But unfortunately the forum software doesn't allow to save drafts, if this is what you are looking for...

Of course i would love the forum members to post more hot stories, but i can't think of the way to motivate them to write more.
I suppose thay could be written in parts.

Perhaps a good motivator would be a free shemale video download for the member who's story has been rated ether - best, most viewed, most highly rated, or most votes for the story of the month, pick out by the members.
If i knew there was a possibility of winning a free video of sash or danielle foxxx etc for a shemale story, my keyboard would be on fire:D
I reckon there be a lot of other forum members frying there keyboards.
What do you think?
Old 01-07-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

Sounds like a good idea, but in order for this to work i must buy a license to a video somehow Or maybe we should ask Nikki about that, after all she produces them.

Nikki, will you donate one full length video for a good deed?
Old 01-07-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

gunslinger1985 can only hope to improve

More shemale stories sounds like a great idea.
Old 01-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Tinatart has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Shemale stories can be found at...

There are many places on the internet where you can find stories; some are dedicated to shemale stories, some are not, but you can generally find what you want among the (literally) millions of stories out there. The following sites are free:
  • Go to asstr.org for an index of (and links to) stories that have been posted to the alt.sex.stories newsgroups. They have codes you can use to look up whatever kinds of stories you'd like to read. The problem is that the quality is spotty, but the quantity is...unbelievable.
  • Try bevsbalcony.org for (mostly) stories about forced feminization. The few I've read are long...too long, but fairly well written, with a minimum of language errors.
  • You can also try literotica.com. It's free, but you have to write a story to join, and it has strict rules: it won't publish anything containing pedophilia or bestiality, for example. When you've joined, take a look at my stories and let me know what you think. (Sorry, they're not about ladyboys.)
You can also go to google.com or yahoo.com and search on erotic stories.

I can promise you: your hands will get tired, if your cocks last long enough!

Tina
Old 01-08-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

Hey Tina,

why don't you write something for us too? You've never written ladyboy stories, but it's never too late to begin huh?
Old 01-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Tinatart has a little shameless behaviour in the past

You never know what will escape from my keyboard. :O) But if I'm going to publish, I'm going to go where I think I'll get the most readership. Could be here...could be Literotica, could be Beverly's Balcony...could be asst.

Stay tuned.

Tina
Old 01-09-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

No doubt it is here. Can't state that in regards to the forum, but the blog has the massive readership base!
Old 01-27-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Writing Long Stories to Share

You can try writing your story in a word processor and then paste it into the forum when you feel your story is complete enough to share. I know it works as I wrote up this reply in Word and then pasted it into my reply. Just use the right mouse button to copy and paste.
Old 01-27-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
You can try writing your story in a word processor and then paste it into the forum when you feel your story is complete enough to share. I know it works as I wrote up this reply in Word and then pasted it into my reply. Just use the right mouse button to copy and paste.
Strange thing is i thought about this and tried it yesterday myself and it worked, so I'm in the middle of writing a story now.
Great minds think alike.:D
Old 01-27-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Strange thing is i thought about this and tried it yesterday myself and it worked, so I'm in the middle of writing a story now.
I'm looking forward to reading it. You always have such interesting topics and comments.
Old 01-27-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
I'm looking forward to reading it. You always have such interesting topics and comments.
Thanks ila, Hope it lives up to expectations, felling under pressure now, oh dear!:D
Old 01-27-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

zzr1100 will become famous soon enough

I love reading stories and visit Fictionmania.com at least a couple of times a week.
Old 01-27-2008
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

You don't have to write a story to join Literotica.

Cham
Old 01-27-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

Quote:
can't wait to read your new story tlover, they're always awesome.

perhaps we can see a little teaser ad already?
Old 01-28-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
can't wait to read your new story tlover, they're always awesome.

perhaps we can see a little teaser ad already?
Oh no! the pressures really mounting now!

I'm thinking of calling it - the dream job or the perfect job.
Its about a really sexy handsome nice guy who's a wow with the ladies and very modest (ME):D:D.
He lands what he thinks is his dream job as a photographer for a sex contacts mag.
What you think?
Old 01-29-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Its about a really sexy handsome nice guy who's a wow with the ladies and very modest (ME):D:D.
He lands what he thinks is his dream job as a photographer for a sex contacts mag.
What you think?
Sounds like a great topic tlover. The possibile story lines are limitless. Can't wait to see the finished story.
Old 01-30-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

Quote:
Oh no! the pressures really mounting now!

What you think?
This sounds promising can't wait to see his ass destroyed by a shemale cock :D
Old 02-16-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default A Short Story- A Cold, Windy, Snowy Evening

It’s a cold, windy, and snowy evening. My lady and I are in the bathtub together. The water is still very warm and the scent of bubble bath still lingers in the air. I have just bathed her and now I am shaving her legs. She loves the attention I pay to gently washing her and at the same time massaging away her aches. The bath has relaxed her and as I finish her legs she leans over and kisses me in anticipation of what is to come.
I help her out of the bath and I immediately wrap her in a giant towel that has been draped over the warming bar. She steps in close to me and I hold her in my arms as I dry her off. With my arm around her waist we make our way to the living room. The lights have been turned down low, candles have been lit, and soft music is playing in the background. There is a fire burning in the fireplace and mattresses and blankets are laid out on the floor in front of the fire. My love slips off her towel and quickly ducks under the covers with me following right behind her. She turns towards me and cuddling up against me gives me a long lingering passionate kiss.
We don’t want to rush things for we have all night. I reach for the hot mulled wine that I put out for us and pour us each a glassful. We sip our wine as we lie beside each other and watch the fire burning. I start to gently stroke her cheeks and face. Occasionally my one hand goes her back and starts to gently and ever so lightly caress her skin from her neck to her beautiful perfectly formed bum. She likes this and snuggles in closer to me as I embrace her. After a while she turns away from me to lie on her stomach. I continue to caress and tickle her back. After a little while she rolls onto her back and lets me continue on her front. I like when she is on her back as I can now kiss and lick her breasts and nipples. My hand meanwhile eases further and further down her belly until I am holding her cock. It is slightly limp now, but at my first touch she immediately gets hard. She now cuddles in closer to me, puts her arms me and gives me a deep kiss probing my mouth with her tongue. I kiss back and gently push my tongue into her mouth. We continue on this way for several minutes, each not wanting to break our embrace. I gently run my hands up and down her body bring deep sighs from her. As she snuggles in even closer I can feel her hard cock pressed up against me. I slide under the blanket and take her cock into my mouth. Mmmmmmm I love the taste of her precum; it is so delicious. I find it hard to release her, but eventually I do and I move back up to start kissing her again. She rolls over on her back and pulls me on top of her. I reach underneath us and start to tickle her anus. As we continue to kiss she relaxes even more. I then slowly ease my cock into her. She feels me enter her and urges me to give her more. Although I try to take it slow we are both soon going faster and harder. With a final push I cum in her and as she feels it she wraps her legs around me to hold me in. Breathlessly we lie on our sides facing each other and holding each other tight. We kiss again, but only light quick pecks. Gradually our ardour subsides and we start making small talk while finishing our wine.
Eventually we fall asleep holding each other tight. Later during the night I wake up and my love is still cuddled in tightly to me. Looking at her my heart again melts with love for her. I gently kiss the top of her head and as I do so she wraps her arms even more fiercely around me. I fall asleep contented, knowing that we will remain like this for the rest of the night and for many more years to come.
Old 02-16-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

You just got a reputation vote from me for that story, weel done
Old 02-16-2008
She-cock inspector

Thanks ila, that's a very romantic story, I'm thinking you had Amy on your mind when you wrote it.
Old 02-16-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSLuva View Post
You just got a reputation vote from me for that story, weel done
Thankyou very much TSLuva.
Old 02-16-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Thanks ila, that's a very romantic story, I'm thinking you had Amy on your mind when you wrote it.
A gentleman never kisses and tells
Old 02-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EbonyTSLover can only hope to improve

If you want to read shemale stories go over to literotica.com.You do not have to join to read the stories.You do have to join if you're going to write stories or poems..

Check this link out.. out.http://www.literotica.com/stories/st...ory=48&page=23
Old 02-21-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbonyTSLover View Post
If you want to read shemale stories go over to literotica.com.You do not have to join to read the stories.You do have to join if you're going to write stories or poems..

Check this link out.. out.http://www.literotica.com/stories/st...ory=48&page=23
I've checked out literotica before. While they have a good selection of stories I find that their shemale stories are not very good. I would rather read the stories that members post on this forum and submit my stories here. I've found that what members post here is much better and much hotter than anything at literotica.
Old 02-21-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

Quote:
I've checked out literotica before. While they have a good selection of stories I find that their shemale stories are not very good. I would rather read the stories that members post on this forum and submit my stories here. I've found that what members post here is much better and much hotter than anything at literotica.
words of wisdom
Old 02-22-2008
She-cock inspector

yes got to agree, ive read a few from other web sites too, but the best are here.
Old 03-26-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default Emily and Jane - Part 1

This is a 3 part story. I would like to give credit to tlover and blueraven for the idea for the this story. Enjoy.

It is the 26th century. Human genetics has advanced to the point where anyone born male or female can change to a shemale without undergoing surgery. The change is not reversible, can only be done once, and must be done before age 20. I was born male, but always knew, from an early age, that I wanted to be a shemale.
At age 18 I underwent the procedure to be a shemale. My name is now Emily and I am 20 years old. I am 5’ 8� tall. I have long blonde waist length hair, hazel eyes, and sensuous full lips. My measurements are 36C-23-34. I have a 7� long circumcised cock, a bum that looks like Vaniity’s, and long shapely legs that just won’t quit. I love to dress in a loose skirt, halter-top and high heels. I never wear a bra or panties. I prefer shemales to the other two sexes, but I also have a weakness for beautiful females. My favourite activities are sucking cock and having a cock fuck my ass.
Not long ago I was out on a hot summer afternoon, walking down a street in my city. Then I saw her. She was a vision of loveliness and perfection. She had long dark hair, a small nose, beautiful lips, and a slight Asian appearance. Her tits were full and round and jiggled as she walked. Her waist was narrow and flared out to her swaying hips. I knew immediately that I just had to meet her, but how. Fortunately for me a pedestrian came running out of nowhere and in between us which caused both us to sidestep in the same direction. We collided with each other, and my coffee spilled onto her. As I looked up at her face I found myself gazing into the most mesmerizing deepest bluest eyes that I had ever seen. I instantly went weak in my knees and tried to stammer out an apology.
Jane graciously accepted my apology and my offer of a place to clean her skirt and blouse. My apartment was just two blocks away and we soon arrived there. As soon as we got into my apartment I had Jane take off her skirt and blouse so that I could wash them. She was a little bit shy so I told her to use my bedroom and that she could put on a robe that was hanging behind the door. A minute or so later and Jane was back in the livingroom, wearing my robe and handing me her clothes to wash. I disappeared into the bathroom to throw her clothes into the washer and came out to rejoin her.
When I came out Jane was sitting on my couch. The robe I had provided was short and I got quite an eyeful of her long beautiful shapely legs. I got an instant hard-on and had to turn away so she wouldn’t see it. I at least I hoped that my loose skirt would hide my erect cock. I wasn’t sure if Jane saw my reaction to her, but she told me that I should sit down beside her. Nervous with excitement I took a seat near her. As I sat down my skirt tented up and I saw Jane’s eyes go wide. I thought that was it, Jane’s going to demand her clothes back, go running out, and I’ll never see her again.
Old 03-26-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default Emily and Jane - Part 2

To my surprise Jane leaned over and kissed me on my mouth. I was momentarily stunned, but eagerly returned her kiss. Jane then slid closer to me and put one arm around my neck and one hand on my legs. We now started kissing passionately. I was rock hard and oozing pre-cum. Jane slipped a hand under my skirt, tickling my thighs. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt her touch my cock and then grasp it firmly with her hand. My one hand now went down to Jane’s lap. I felt bare skin and knew that her robe was open. Not only was her robe open, but I also felt a big cock standing straight up. I quickly got over my initial surprise, grabbed her cock with my hand, and started to stroke it.
Jane now kissed me harder and more passionately. She released my cock and started to undress me. In a flash my top was gone and Jane started to lick and suck my firm hard nipples. The excitement was building in me now and I opened Jane’s robe fully. I couldn’t quite see her tits and so I started feeling them with both my hands. I wanted to see Jane fully naked so I stood up took her by the hand and led her into my bedroom. Once there I removed Jane’s robe to reveal her fantastic body. Jane’s chest was 34C tapering down to a very slim 22� waist and widening out again to 34� hips. She had a beautiful fully erect 8� cock. I quickly slipped out of my skirt and we were both now totally naked.
We both jumped onto the bed at the same time and lay down facing each other. We embraced and started kissing each other. Our cocks were both rock hard again and rubbing against each other’s. I couldn’t get enough of Jane. I was caressing up and down her soft smooth hot body and she was doing the same to me. I wanted to taste her cock and turned around so that we were still on our sides facing each other in a 69 position. I started by licking all around Jane’s cockhead, then kissing all the way down her shaft to the base before working my way back up to the top. When I reached her cockhead I took all of her into my mouth as far as I could get her. Then I started to move my head back and forth while sucking and licking her cock. I could feel Jane doing the same to me and it wasn’t long before I got a tingling sensation in my groin. I knew I was about to cum, but I also wanted Jane to come at the same time. I started sucking on her cock faster and harder now and it wasn’t long before Jane let out a moan. I knew she was on the verge of cumming and I put a little more effort into sucking her. Suddenly I felt her cum spray against the back of my throat just as I let my load go into Jane’s mouth. She kept squirting and squirting into me and I eagerly swallowed every drop. I was also spraying a big load into Jane’s mouth and felt her swallowing it. When Jane quit cumming I proceeded to lick and clean her whole cock while she did the same for me. I turned around again so that we were both looking at each other. We were still breathing hard. I hugged her, kissed her, and told her that she had the best cock that I had ever sucked.
Old 03-26-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default Emily and Jane - Part 3

Jane and I started kissing passionately again and before long we were both sporting a big hard-on. I wanted Jane to fuck me now. I just had to feel her cock in my ass. I was aching with desire for her. Jane rolled me onto my back and started kissing down my face, chin, and neck, stopping briefly to lick and suck my nipples before moving on to my belly. When she reached my cock she again took me in her mouth and started sucking while working some lubricant onto my rosebud. I felt her fingers probing my ass. First it was one finger and then two in my ass. All the while she was sucking my cock and driving me to the point of another orgasm. Jane then abruptly stopped sucking my cock. She spread my legs wider before placing her cock at my ass and pushing slightly. I was so horny and ready for her that her cock head slid right in without causing me any discomfort. She paused there waiting for me to adjust to her girth and I wrapped my legs around behind Jane to hold her in me. When she felt I was ready she slid a little farther into me before pausing again. I urged her on and with her next thrust she pushed in all the way to her balls. Jane then paused with her cock fully buried in me. After a couple of minutes she started to slowly pull out and push back in. At first she only withdrew a little way and then shoved all the way back in. Gradually Jane increased both the speed and the intensity. I could feel her cock sliding in and out of my hot little fuck hole.
“Fuck me Jane, fuck me,� I shouted.
“I want to feel your cock in me. Ooooohhhh don’t stop.�
“I love your cock in me. Aaaaahhhh aaaaaahhhh faster, faster Jane.�
“Cum in my ass. Let me feel your cum in my ass.�
I felt Jane’s cock start to throb and I knew that she was about to cum. I fucked back harder and felt Jane quicken her thrusts. Then I felt her first spurts of cum in me and as Jane kept cumming I shot my load all over my belly and tits.
I pulled Jane down onto me and kissed her. Her cock was still in me and I am reluctant to let her go. I squeezed my ass together to milk every drop of cum out of her. Jane layed on top of me as we waited for our breathing to return to normal. We continued to kiss, just light little quick kisses.
“I love you, Jane� I murmured.
“I love you too Emily� she whispered.
After several minutes Jane said “I want you to fuck me too, Emily. I want to feel your cock in me. I want to feel your cum.�
With that Jane slid lower on me and started to work on my cock again. First she licked all around my cockhead and then just as I had done to her she kissed all up and down my shaft before finally taking me fully into her mouth. In no time at all I had a raging hard-on.
Jane crawled off of me and got on her hands and knees on the bed. She motioned for me to come up behind. I quickly positioned myself between her legs and started to rim her butthole. I noticed that Jane is hard again and I start to jerk her off with one hand while I probed her rosebud with my other hand. I managed to work in first one finger and then two. Jane was moaning by now and begging for my cock in her. I applied some lubricant to Jane’s rosebud and to my cock and then positioned myself right between her sweet butt cheeks. I started by rubbing my cock along her butt crack to tease her. It didn’t take her long to start pushing back at me, urging me to enter her. I finally eased my cockhead into her tight little hole and held still. I felt Jane relax her muscles and I pushed a little deeper. I told Jane to clench her butt muscles and then relax and push back against me. As she did this I slid even deeper into her. A couple more times and I was all the way in. I held my position for several seconds and then began to methodically withdraw and push back in. We were soon fucking to a slow rhythm. Every so often I sped up and then slowed down. Once in a while I gave an extra hard thrust. Jane was soon moaning in ecstasy.
“Oooohhhh fuck me. Fuck me hard� moaned Jane.
“Oh yes, I love the feel of your cock sliding in and out of me.�
“Ooooohhhh, don’t stop.�
I started to breath harder now. I quickened my thrusts a little bit as I leaned farther over Jane to grab and play with her smooth soft tits. I started to feel the familiar tingling of an oncoming orgasm. I thrust a little deeper, faster, and harder. Jane was by now bucking uncontrollably underneath me. With a final thrust into Jane my first spurt erupted deep into her. I kept spurting and Jane kept moaning and pushing back against me.
“Squeeze me, my sweetheart� I managed to say, “squeeze me hard.�
Jane squeezed harder and I felt the last of my orgasm dying away. I collapsed on top of Jane and we rolled over onto our sides with her back to me and my cock still inside her wonderful hot love tunnel. I felt my cum running out of her ass and over my cock and balls. Gradually my cock slid out of Jane and she turned around to face me. We kissed for a little while, but mainly we just held each other and felt our bodies against each other.
After our lovemaking we started talking. It turned out that Jane, who is now 21 years old, was also born male, became a shemale, and is interested in only shemales. I couldn’t have been happier when I heard that. We are now living together and I’m enjoying every minute of it.
Old 03-26-2008
She-cock inspector

That's a great story ila, very horny.
Think ill have my body frozen and come back in the 26th century, that's the kind of world i want to live in.
If only i could be a shemale mabey i could be a flat mate with Emily and Jane.

Last edited by tlover; 03-26-2008 at 06:31 PM.
Old 03-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Ila seems to have good incentive,,,,
Old 04-07-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default On Vacation With My Love

My love, Jackie, and I have arrived at our destination in. We are staying at a luxury resort on a tropical island. The resort complex consists of a central registration building, restaurants, shops, swimming pools, and several circular grass roofed outbuildings that are the guest huts. We have one of the huts on the edge of the complex right down near the ocean. It’s the perfect place for a romantic getaway.
The hut that we are in has a large four-poster bed with mosquito netting and a separate bathroom with a large whirlpool tub and a spacious two person shower. There is a covered patio out front and a privacy screen along the front and the side to nearest hut. There are lounge chairs on the patio as well a hammock that will easily fit two people. Our view faces west, perfect for taking in a tropical sunset.
Jackie and I are in our hut and unpacking our suitcases. She is busily putting her clothes away, but I am too distracted by her to do much unpacking at all. I look at my gorgeous Jackie with her long waist length dark hair, dreamy blue eyes, beautiful face with sensuous lips, and full round firm breasts. I take in her narrow waist, flaring hips, and long soft smooth legs. Jackie still has on her travelling shorts and halter top. As she bends over to put some clothes in a dresser drawer I am overcome by the urge to touch her. I step in behind Jackie and while she is still bent over I run my fingertips and palms lightly over her backside. Jackie stays bent over and wiggles her bum in encouragement.
I run my fingers along the crack of her bum and overtop of her shorts. I start at the top and go down to the bottom. I do this several times and every time I go lower until I’m tickling her balls and cock through her shorts. Jackie likes to tuck her cock back in behind her when she wears shorts so that her bulge isn’t so pronounced. This makes it easier for me to tickle her cockhead as I massage her balls and butt cheeks. Jackie gives out a little sigh each time I touch her cock and I can feel her getting harder.
Jackie abruptly stands up, turns around, throws her arms around my neck, and kisses me passionately as I draw her in tightly to me. I return her kisses just as passionately. My hands automatically rub up and down Jackie’s back, lightly touching her all over. I kiss down along Jackie’s neck and one shoulder as my hands untie her halter-top and slip it off. Jackie’s beautiful breasts are now exposed to me. My one hand comes around to cup each breast in turn and my mouth kisses all over her firm lovely tits. My other hand goes down to Jackie’s shorts and eases them down over her bum. I run my fingers up and down the crack of her bum as I did before. Jackie moans and sighs as I let my hand on her breast drop down to hold onto her rock hard cock. I momentarily let go of Jackie’s cock in order to loosen my own pants and slide them and my underwear down my legs. Jackie’s shorts fall all the way down now and she steps out of them as I manage to get out of my own clothes.
We are both standing naked and overcome by desire we reach out to hug one another. We embrace and I feel our rock hard cocks touch together. The feeling is pure bliss as our cocks rub against each other’s. My hands go around Jackie’s back and again caress her bum as we kiss. I run the fingers of one hand up and down her bum crack. I work my fingers a little deeper into Jackie’s bum until I can touch and tease her sweet little rosebud. My other hand comes around the front and I run my fingers all over and between Jackie’s thighs. I grip both of our cocks in my hand and start to stroke up and down very slowly. After a short time I let go and run my hand all up and down the front of Jackie’s beautiful body from her cock to her breasts.
I return my hand to Jackie’s cock and stroke it up and down again. This time I stroke her a little faster. Jackie starts to moan and sigh a little more and breathe a little heavier. I run my palm over the head of Jackie’s cock and feel her pre-cum. I spread her pre-cum all along the length of her cock causing Jackie to kiss me more fiercely. Jackie and I cannot take the excitement and pleasure much longer and we sink to the bed together. We continue to kiss as we lay cock to cock and I continue to feel Jackie’s body all over. Looks like the remainder of the unpacking will have to wait for a while.
Old 04-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default *ila**

Oh ila. it makes me feel like I was there.
Old 04-07-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Oh ila. it makes me feel like I was there.
Maybe you were.
Old 04-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

i'll never tell.
Old 04-07-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

Have a heart Ila! I have other stuff to publish at the blog, not solely your stories!

Excellent work as always, very romantic story
Old 04-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Have a heart Ila! I have other stuff to publish at the blog, not solely your stories!

Excellent work as always, very romantic story
There must be many a story between ila's testosterone and his stroke of the pen.

SSL , do I sence a little jealousy here?
Old 04-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

greatscorp3 is on a distinguished road

really nice fantasies
Old 04-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Good Morning

It is morning. The pine trees cast their long shadows across the lake. The sun finds the pin holes in the curtain and needles my bedroom with its rays. Slowly the sweep and one finds my eye. Awake dear Fran! It is another day.
But it is so warm under the blankets. I roll and discover I have the whole bed to myself. The blankets and satin sheets are in disarray giving testimony to the night before. My ali, where is he? He must have risen early. I should find him. I roll out of bed, step into my flip-flops and go to the window. Throw open the drapes and there is my ali down by the lake asleep no less in the lounge. He lies there in the warm morning sun, his radiant copper tan skin, and the envy of most. He wears the bikini I got for him. It is a satin black string tie. A fem style but he likes it. It keeps him “tucked� in. A little trick I had to show him myself. I should go to him and greet him for the day.
I look for my robe but that too alludes me. Well, I’ll go as I am; the lake is quiet and no one around. Geesh! I might as well be naked. I’m topless and all I have on is my red satin crotchless panties. They fit tight but they are soooo comfortable. ( never mind that they may be practical too) ( more about that later)
I step outside and carefully make my way to ali. I sneak up, don’t want to wake him but want to surprise him. I pause at the edge of the grass, slip of the flip-flops then I tiptoe across the deck and kneel beside him. Carefully I reach for the string on his bikini. Pulling ever so slightly it gives. One more slip and it is free. AHHH! He stirs. But I am successful. He does not waken. One more string, a tug, gently now Fran, gently. Done! Carefully I lower the front of his bikini to between his legs. My ali gives a whole new meaning to the term “stand up guy�, one clean, mean lovemaking machine. No need for details here. I have one to match it. Damn, I love being horny!
Slowly I raise my leg and swing it over him, straddling him I get ready. Now Fran, now!
I drop upon him, squarely in his lap and clasp his face in my hands. His eyes open wide as my lips meet his and lay one on! Of course he knows it's me and his arms encircle me and draw me in. My cock lays against his, my tits press hard against his chest and our lips devour each other in splendid delight. After a fountain if kisses I let him up for air.
Good morning my dear ali. I sit back and he glances down between my 38D breasts and is greeted with the discovery that he is naked. Our cocks now at fullness and pressed between us he reaches up to feel my breasts and slides his hands down my sides and around me, trapping me again in his embrace. My body lays over him and we continue in our romantic splendor. I feel our cocks throb against the press of my body like two drums keeping a beat. We are two as one in the morning sun.
Yes, YES! My dear ali is going to have a VERY GOOD MORNING.
Old 04-11-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

Thanks for that lovely story Fran! But wait...
Quote:
My ali, where is he?
Wasn't this supposed to be Ila?
Old 04-11-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
It is morning. The pine trees cast their long shadows across the lake. The sun finds the pin holes in the curtain and needles my bedroom with its rays. Slowly the sweep and one finds my eye. Awake dear Fran! It is another day.
Wow, great story. It makes me wish I was there.
Old 04-16-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It is one of those lazy days, clear skies, warm, but I have things to do. I should take my car in for service. (could use a little service myself ) I put on a mini skirt; loose fitting blouse and step into my open toed high heels. Hey, I’m dressed for the day!
Head on down to the car shop. They can check my car but it will be a while. I didn’t want to wait so they gave me a loaner, an old Pontiac Firebird. Well, it will do. It’s bright red and it is a convertible. So off I go, top down ( on the car silly!) hair blowing in the breeze. Downtown I spot ila, pull over to the curb and blast the horn.
“Fran! What the heck. You in a sports car?�
“Why not?� I replied. “ Sensuous curves, twin cams, and a stick shift.�
That’s my kind of car! Besides, they also warned me, “can be a bitch if held in a corner.� Yup. My car.
So ila gets in and off we go. It’s easy to speed and onto the expressway we go. A few miles down and I ask if ila would like to drive this classic. We pull over and exchange positions. We pull out again and ila does a double clutch on the upshift. Yup, he can do o-kay. I push my seat back and pull open the crotch cooler. (a local term the girls use to describe the lower air vent.). ila pulls off the expressway and we head for the beach.
Though it’s warm it also is mid-week so not very many here. We pull in to a far corner parking space and enjoy the view. Course now ila, Mr. Testosterone personified, likes the view of me. Doesn’t take him long to get his arms around me and his lips well planted.
He reaches down and finds the seat back lever and next thing I know the seat is in a prone position, ila on top of me. His favorite position. He so aptly keeps me occupied receiving his kisses I didn’t notice his hand slipping to my blouse, undoing my buttons, until I feel his hand on my tits. ( he likes those ) We kiss and fondle. My skirt easily rises and ila takes advantage. His hand finds my smooth legs and things are moving up!
He finds my “stick-shift� and gets a good grip. I manage to get his pants loose and he rises a little to assist the inevitable. Hey, what can I say? We like to play.
ila slides my skirt up and my panties off. I feel his cock between my legs. Gosh he is wet already! He helps raise my legs and well; let’s just say he dimples my rosebud. . (and more) Well it is a warm day and ila is in heat! Lol
Hey, we are testing out the seat cushion! Do you need details?
After creating a lazy day memory that I shall long remember we re-assemble ourselves and drive back.
At the car shop they ask how I liked the car. “ Very nice, definitely built for speed.�
“ I let ila try it too.�
“Does ila know how to drive?�
I looked at the car and notice the footprints on the dashboard upside down.
“Yes he does! My ila knows how to ‘drive’.�
Old 04-16-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
“Does ila know how to drive?”
I looked at the car and notice the footprints on the dashboard upside down.
“Yes he does! My ila knows how to ‘drive’.”
Could there be a better way to spend the day than driving with fran.

Last edited by ila; 04-16-2008 at 04:09 PM.
Old 04-17-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

Quote:
“Yes he does! My ila knows how to ‘drive’.�
Fabulous story Fran, thanks for posting your little fantasies
Old 05-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default The thunder rolls

In the course of my job some years ago, it often took me into the deep woods. One day I was off in the foothills and thought I would be by myself so I was somewhat in-appropriately dressed. I had chosen on this day I would wear my tan short shorts and a tight white blouse but because it was a hot day I had tied it at the waist so my mid-riff was showing and I had worn my black bra. I was covered but it did show through. Cowboy boots and a baseball cap finished my attire. Come to think of it, I must look pretty weird. I was always afraid of bear, coyotes and moose in the woods so I also carried a 357 handgun.
I was out on a gravel road and pulled my vehicle to the side. I got out and thought I was in quiet surroundings but soon heard a truck gearing up the hill. It is logging country and here comes a big black Mack, loaded heavy with logs. I thought I recognized it and sure enough, the driver recognized me. I had been here many times before and you get to meet people. You don’t think a trucker is going to stop for a hot looking blonde out in the middle of nowhere? Think again!
It was Jake. I had met him many times before. He is an old sweet trucker. Sixty if he is a day. We exchange small talk and then he asked if I wanted to ride into the mill with him. “Sure�. I had ridden before so I climbed in. We’d be back in an hour.
Down the road we went, big diesel thundering and rolling up the dust.
“Jake, before we get to the main highway, I got to take a whiz.�
“O-kay� he says and pulls to a stop. I jump out and stand right by the corner of the cab and do business. Back into the cab in less time than it takes to play the Minute Waltz.
“Fran�, you can go quicker than any girl I know.
Jake doesn’t know I’m pre-op’ TS and he doesn’t need to know. I lay back in the seat, feet up on the dash. Jake notices but that’s all. He is not interested in messing around. He just enjoys the company.
At the mill we unload soon. Jake me if I want to drive back. I had driven his rig before but he doesn’t let me drive when loaded. That’s fine with me. Off we go. I missed a few gears, Jake laughs, but overall, I’m o-kay. Just on the edge of town again Jake says we ought to go eat.
Ya right! The way I’m dressed? Well, think of Jake not yourself. I pull into the diner yard.
Outside there were some guys hanging around and talking. They noticed me behind the wheel. I opened the door and I could just hear the sleazy talk. I stepped out onto the fuel tank and as I stood behind the door, they could see my bare legs all the way up to my short shorts. Then I stepped down and though I was covered in dust, my bra still shown through my blouse, my tits sticking straight out, my mid-riff showing. I swear I could hear the testosterone boiling! Then I slam the door closed and turned. They spotted my gun still on my hip. They won't mess with me!
Jake came up behind me. “Is it going to rain? Did you just hear the thunder roll?�
“Naw, that’s just the sound of falling cocks.�
Old 05-02-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Jake came up behind me. “Is it going to rain? Did you just hear the thunder roll?�
“Naw, that’s just the sound of falling cocks.�
I like the ending.
Old 05-05-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Out and all in.

It has been a nice evening out. Ila took me out for fine dining. I like getting “dressed up� and enjoy fine meal in places with a romantic atmosphere. It’s good for the soul to elevate oneself to a higher standard. Good food and good company is always a reward.
We get home early because we started early. We get to choose the corner table when we do that. We enter the house and I take Ila’s jacket. He also kicks off his shoes. I have good carpeting. I appreciate that. Yeah, Ila is house â€"broken. LOL I put on some slow dancing music and Ila knows what I want. Holds me in his arms and we slow dance. We’re good enough at this that we can stay off each other’s toes too. I loosen his tie and pull it off. I’m in my blue satin evening dress. It’s soft and smooth, slippery as ice. We dance and whisper those sweet nothings that lovers do. He pulls me in close at the hips. “ I get the message Ila.â€?
As we move to the music it stirs our inner desires. His testosterone boils, my tits perk up. We are as one in the moment. He glances down at my face but I know he is really looking at my breasts as they push into his chest. I don’t mind. He’s a guy. I feel changes below his belt. He is getting aroused. That is okay. So am I.
I wear a small size thong that holds me smooth on the front but it is getting uncomfortably tight. Ila knows. He knows everything about me. It’s nice to have a date that can “read� you without having to be told.
I raise my long slender arms over his shoulders and it pokes my tits into him. He likes that. I like it too. I hope he never figures out that I do it deliberately. I kiss him lightly and he deftly undoes the hook and zipper of my dress. It slides off my shoulders. Innocently, I don’t care. My thong has slipped and my cock is banging against his. I encourage him by pulling back from him. My dress falls away at the front and reveals my soft tanned skin. I went bra-less tonight, he enjoys my feminine delights. I pull at his belt and he knows the message. A few interruptive tugs and his pants are to the floor. I hook my thumbs into his bikini shorts and slid them down. He assists as he does the same to me. My silver lace thong slides down my legs. I step out. We continue our little dance as our cocks have their delightful duel. We gently move and our cocks rub in full sensuality as if they were instruments on their own. We have to stand apart a bit or otherwise we get jabbed and reminded we are horny as hell. I feel Ila’s cock throb and it bounces against mine. I put in the effort and mine does likewise. Ila plays with my tits, the nipples perk. I touch our cocks and stimulate their joy. I try to push them down but they spring up. It is much easier to press them between our tummies. We hug and know it is time to move.
I step away to the couch and pull some pillows and cushions to the floor. Ila follows and instinctively we are coiled on the floor. Our lips meet, our hearts pound, our bodies try the impossible to melt as one. We try to be so close our hard cocks get in the way. I pull back. We breathe again. I lay beside Ila; my head rests on his chest. My hand finds his cock and I turn my head to watch. Ila reaches around me and finds his delight in playing with my tits. He loves it and I love him doing it.
Gently at first I sensually rub his shaft, then encircle with my fingers. Just holding him makes my cock throb. I tighten my grip and pre-cum shines his strawberry. Ila moans. My face is so close to his cock, do I dare? The heat of the moment seems to overcome me. I hold his cock and give a lick to its side. Then another,,,, and again. I lightly purse my lips and a kiss to his shaft. Then a more deliberate one. I focus on the end and now lightly kiss. Again but with a light draw as I pull away. I continue, each time with less of a kiss and more of a sucking effect. Yes, it tastes salty. His “strawberry� turns red from my raspberry lipstick. I taste that too. I realize I am painting his cock. I doubt he will care. Now my kisses are slower but deeper each time. I am getting his head into my mouth. The combination of my raspberry flavor and his saltiness, I like it. Then I ponder what I am doing. My thoughts,� Are you ready for this Fran?� I have to continue. I rise up on my knees and move to position. My body above him, I assume the 69 position. My full cock bangs into Ila’s face.
I open my mouth and freeze; slowly making his cock disappear beyond my lips. His cock touches the back of my mouth, my lips close, I suck hard and pull back and slide off this full hard bright red cock. Without stopping I open again and go down. This time I close enough to feel him enter me. His strawberry slides over my tongue to the back of my mouth. I relax and carefully I get beyond the gag line. My lips reach the base of his cock and they close on him hard. I pause,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and I swallow! Ila throbs again within me. I slide back and my suction gives a sounding pop as his cock emerges in its blissful glory. I take a gasp of air realizing I have just expanded my window of sexual pleasure.
Meanwhile, Ila has been working on his own just reward. Working my cock with his mouth he has tasted my dew. I roll off him and we pump each other to climax knowing we will expand our pleasure level again in another erotic moment. We release our hold and I sit on him face to face. I like my new top position. He reaches up again to rub my tits. I lean forward and settle on his chest. We kiss, we hold and fall asleep in our embrace.
A glint of morning sun breaks through the curtains. Ila had a good night out, but he is "all in".
Old 05-05-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

OMG, love your story Fran. So hot and visual...