Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 05-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cybermorph is on a distinguished road

Yeah im playing Torchlight at the moment, its cool

I enjoyed playing Balders Gate, I luv these RPGs, another good one

was Champions Of Norrrath, also Sacred 2 is awesome.

I think Sacred 3 is due out soon
Old 05-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattes View Post
today xbox is the best console so no one will tell you otherwise please!!!
This seems dangerously close to fanboy talk. Though I do love me Assassin's Creed. My favorite modern franchise.
Old 05-20-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
I just started playing the Torchlight free xbox live download
and have started playing that.

It gets me away from Oblivion IV Elder scrolls
Misha, what do you think of it? It's not a hard game to get into, and trying to find some good loot is addicting!

There are some great Mods out there, but they are unfortunately exclusive to the PC.

Make sure it's patched up to 1.15!

I loved Oblivion(I played for months and I didn't even advance the main storyline beyond my character escaping from the prison at the start of the game! It's huge!

One thing that I didn't like about Oblivion is that if you became a vampire, and then got the cure, your character looked like a half-vampire, half-melted hybrid. There was some glitch that caused that, as your character is supposed to revert back to what they looked like before the physical changes occurred. Poor Daphne. She just didn't look the same after that. At least I had a save before the changes, so I just got myself healed before the affliction became permanent(so no physical changes).

Have you played Fallout 3 at all? It is a huge game, like Oblivion, and it uses the same engine(Gamebryo) as Oblivion as well.
Old 05-20-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybermorph View Post
Yeah im playing Torchlight at the moment, its cool

I enjoyed playing Balders Gate, I luv these RPGs, another good one

was Champions Of Norrrath, also Sacred 2 is awesome.

I think Sacred 3 is due out soon
I own both Sacred Gold and Sacred 2(I didn't think that it sold enough to warrant another sequel, but I'm glad that they're making one), but I haven't had a chance to play them much. I'm sure I'll try them soon(if I can find the time!).

Baldur's Gate(the entire saga) was epic! Starting off as a weak character(I played a human male called Shadows), I carried my character over to Baldur's Gate 2 and finally Throne Of Bhaal. I romanced Jaheira(you have to use the online walkthrough for her romance as it is the most buggy of them all, and if you don't follow it exactly you can have it become unable to be completed), but decided to decline the opportunity to become a god.

Aerie was upset, but I was with Jaheira from the beginning, and after the loss of her beloved husband Khalid, I was there to comfort her in her time of need. How could I abandon her, or cause her pain by turning away from her growing affection(soon, love)?
Old 05-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Anyone heard about this Carolyn Petit business yet?
Old 05-21-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
Anyone heard about this Carolyn Petit business yet?
No. The only thing I've heard about it is from your post here. I just Googled her. It looks like she's a reviewer for GameSpot. Nice to see another female gamer out there.

Has anything in particular happened with regards to her recently?
Old 05-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
No. The only thing I've heard about it is from your post here. I just Googled her. It looks like she's a reviewer for GameSpot. Nice to see another female gamer out there.

Has anything in particular happened with regards to her recently?
She's trans. She recently reviewed LA Noire and apparently gamers at Gamespot went apeshit. ("she's trans, it's a move by gamespot for a social message," "she's trans, so that diverts attention from the review" kinds of things and worse which I can only imagine.) I think most of those posts have been deleted by now. I only heard about this yesterday from Arthur Gies of Rebel FM.
Old 05-24-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
She's trans. She recently reviewed LA Noire and apparently gamers at Gamespot went apeshit. ("she's trans, it's a move by gamespot for a social message," "she's trans, so that diverts attention from the review" kinds of things and worse which I can only imagine.) I think most of those posts have been deleted by now. I only heard about this yesterday from Arthur Gies of Rebel FM.
I knew that she was a transwoman, but I didn't think anything of it. Those comments that were removed show how misinformed people still are today. I imagine that there will be many (rightfully so) banned accounts at GameSpot after all this.
Old 05-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
This seems dangerously close to fanboy talk. Though I do love me Assassin's Creed. My favorite modern franchise.
I've got that on xbox but I've not played it yet.....
Old 05-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Misha, what do you think of it? It's not a hard game to get into, and trying to find some good loot is addicting!

There are some great Mods out there, but they are unfortunately exclusive to the PC.

Make sure it's patched up to 1.15!

I loved Oblivion(I played for months and I didn't even advance the main storyline beyond my character escaping from the prison at the start of the game! It's huge!

Have you played Fallout 3 at all? It is a huge game, like Oblivion, and it uses the same engine(Gamebryo) as Oblivion as well.
Torchlight ? Pretty entertaining.
No patching though as it's on the xbox

I'll check out fallout 3 then Thanks.
Old 05-26-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:

Jodie, don't the XBox 360's have internet access available to them now, or is that just on the PS3? If so, you should be able to get access to a patch on XBox Live wouldn't you? I will admit that I don't know much about the consoles, but it should be available.

Regardless, if you picked up Torchlight recently, it should be the most recent version available(I believe 1.15 came about in February at the latest).

Jodie, I have heard that there are issues with the GOTY(Game Of The Year) version for Fallout 3, but I cannot recall if it was for XBox 360 or Playstation 3. There is some bug that causes the game to freeze. Before you look into it, try to see which one it is. If it is on the console you own, just pick up vanilla Fallout 3. There are still a TON of things to do in it.

And if you get stuck anywhere or need some tips, I would be happy to help you out.
Old 05-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I've got that on xbox but I've not played it yet.....
Play it! Play it now! The first one is really repetitive but still interesting. It is the sequel that shows the true potential of the franchise and Brotherhood is just to damn pretty and the combat has been improved--chain kills! With any luck you'll enjoy the themes of control (the Templars) versus freedom (the Assassins) as much as I did.
Old 05-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

All Bethesda open world games are best enjoyed on PC. Nothing beats the keyboard for those games although Skyrim might just change that--and I've no option but to buy Skyrim for 360 since my laptop could never handle it.
Old 05-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Jodie, don't the XBox 360's have internet access available to them now, or is that just on the PS3? If so, you should be able to get access to a patch on XBox Live wouldn't you? I will admit that I don't know much about the consoles, but it should be available.
You could access a patch but only insofar as Bethesda has uploaded it for Xbox users. But you'll never get user made patches which fix tons more problems that the official patches did not address (there are fan made patches that fix thousands of problems in Fallout 3 and Oblivion. There is also a streamline program for Oblivion that will make it run much better--I don't stutter even in Sheogorath's throne room! that place is the biggest drag on framerate.)
Old 05-26-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sway812 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Have to love Bonetown
Old 05-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

Regardless, if you picked up Torchlight recently, it should be the most recent version available(I believe 1.15 came about in February at the latest).

Jodie, I have heard that there are issues with the GOTY(Game Of The Year) version for Fallout 3, but I cannot recall if it was for XBox 360 or Playstation 3. There is some bug that causes the game to freeze. Before you look into it, try to see which one it is. If it is on the console you own, just pick up vanilla Fallout 3. There are still a TON of things to do in it.

And if you get stuck anywhere or need some tips, I would be happy to help you out.
Ok cool
looks like its the ps3 with diffs so I'm ok
http://community.us.playstation.com/...art=0&tstart=0

I'll let you know if I get stuck.
Old 05-27-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
You could access a patch but only insofar as Bethesda has uploaded it for Xbox users. But you'll never get user made patches which fix tons more problems that the official patches did not address (there are fan made patches that fix thousands of problems in Fallout 3 and Oblivion. There is also a streamline program for Oblivion that will make it run much better--I don't stutter even in Sheogorath's throne room! that place is the biggest drag on framerate.)
That's very true, Enoch! I downloaded and installed the Unofficial Fallout 3 patch and it fixes A LOT!

There are also hundreds(if not thousands) of Mods for it. The weather Mods are pretty cool. You can get rain, snow, fog, sandstorms...really cool stuff!
Old 05-27-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Ok cool
looks like its the ps3 with diffs so I'm ok
http://community.us.playstation.com/...art=0&tstart=0

I'll let you know if I get stuck.
Glad to hear that you won't have the issues. The GOTY adds 5 different addons, so you get even MORE value for your money(I picked it up for $29.99 Canadian a few months ago even though I already had the original Fallout 3 CE version when it first came out).

The addons are:

1. The Pitt-a very challenging place. Be warned that once you enter, you cannot leave until the main quest of The Pitt is completed. However, you can re-enter The Pitt afterwards at any time.

2. Operation Anchorage. This is a really cool place that involves the original battle in Anchorage Alaska between the Chinese insurgents and the American army. My favourite of the 5! Again, once you're in, you're in. You can't leave until the main quest is done. Also, once you exit the simulator you cannot re-enter it again.

3. Point Lookout. A very large addon that adds a unique twist to the "Southern hospitality" saying. You can leave at any time, and re-enter whenever you want. You just have to buy another ticket onto the ferry. A fun adventure!

4. Mothership Zeta. Once you are placed on the ship, you cannot leave until the main quest is finished. If you like energy weapons, then this is the place to go! Once you are finished the quest, you can re-enter the ship but you only have access to one small part of it(to get more equipment). This is regarded by a lot of people as the weakest of the 5 addons.

5. Broken Steel. This addon is not accessible until the Main Quest of Fallout 3 is completed. I won't spoil this at all.

I hope you have fun, Misha!
Old 05-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
2. Operation Anchorage. This is a really cool place that involves the original battle in Anchorage Alaska between the Chinese insurgents and the American army. My favourite of the 5! Again, once you're in, you're in. You can't leave until the main quest is done. Also, once you exit the simulator you cannot re-enter it again.
Don't forget the very nice Perk you get if you finish Anchorage with all the briefcases. 15 points!
Old 05-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
That's very true, Enoch! I downloaded and installed the Unofficial Fallout 3 patch and it fixes A LOT!

There are also hundreds(if not thousands) of Mods for it. The weather Mods are pretty cool. You can get rain, snow, fog, sandstorms...really cool stuff!
Don't forget the Unofficial Fallout 3 addon patch.
Old 05-27-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Don't forget the very nice Perk you get if you finish Anchorage with all the briefcases. 15 points!
While it was fun collecting them all, the reward wasn't overly great(you can get the skill points easily enough elsewhere). I'm just glad that the Unofficial Patch re-instated the Perk into the game! Without it the Perk is MIA.
Old 05-27-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Don't forget the Unofficial Fallout 3 addon patch.
Sorry. That is the one I meant. The one that I have contains the Vanilla game as well as all the addons. It says that it is the Unofficial Fallout 3 patch(nothing mentioned about the addons in the title), but it does contain fixes for everything.
Old 05-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Sorry. That is the one I meant. The one that I have contains the Vanilla game as well as all the addons. It says that it is the Unofficial Fallout 3 patch(nothing mentioned about the addons in the title), but it does contain fixes for everything.
My memory is fuzzy. Maybe the fan made patches for Fallout 3 were different than Oblivion. With Oblivion there was the UOP (unofficial...) and the patch for the addons.
Old 05-27-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
My memory is fuzzy. Maybe the fan made patches for Fallout 3 were different than Oblivion. With Oblivion there was the UOP (unofficial...) and the patch for the addons.
There could have been different versions at the beginning. There were quite a few versions listed leading up to the latest version in the ReadMe.

Speaking of a new version, are you going to try out Fable 3 for the PC(it came out last Tueday)?
Old 05-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
There could have been different versions at the beginning. There were quite a few versions listed leading up to the latest version in the ReadMe.

Speaking of a new version, are you going to try out Fable 3 for the PC(it came out last Tueday)?
Nah. I'm busy playing the old school Sonic games and trying to ramp up my reading and I very much doubt my stupid laptop can handle Fable 3. It can't deftly handle Fallout 3. It can't even handle Super Meat Boy at full resolution!
Old 05-27-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jaayseee is on a distinguished road

I think the 'Call of Duty' series is the best game I have ever played...especially the online play.
Old 05-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I love
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops
I got black ops athe week it was released and haven't even played the campaign yet, the online multiplayer is so good.
Old 05-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Okey,
ordered it last night
{GOTY edition, xbox }
Old 05-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Okey,
ordered it last night
{GOTY edition, xbox }
Lap it up quick as you can. Skyrim is coming.
Old 05-29-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I love
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops
I got black ops athe week it was released and haven't even played the campaign yet, the online multiplayer is so good.
Considering how you'll probably finish the "campaign" in only a few short hours, you're not missing much.
Old 05-29-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Okey,
ordered it last night
{GOTY edition, xbox }
Awesome! I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

Also, be sure to let me know what you think about the moment after you leave the Vault at the beginning of the game.
Old 05-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Awesome! I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

Also, be sure to let me know what you think about the moment after you leave the Vault at the beginning of the game.
Oh yes. That moment. Indeed.
Old 05-31-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Oh yes. That moment. Indeed.
It's jaw-dropping, isn't it?
Old 05-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It's jaw-dropping, isn't it?
Yes it is. It is unfortunate that a) I cannot really experience it again except perhaps if b) my laptop wasn't such a piece of shit that I never experienced the full graphical "beauty" of the game, in which case it might happen again. It was very cool after spending 2 or 3 hours in the Vault learning the ropes and redoing the test several times before I settled on a build I liked.
Old 06-02-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Yes it is. It is unfortunate that a) I cannot really experience it again except perhaps if b) my laptop wasn't such a piece of shit that I never experienced the full graphical "beauty" of the game, in which case it might happen again. It was very cool after spending 2 or 3 hours in the Vault learning the ropes and redoing the test several times before I settled on a build I liked.
When I am finally able to afford a computer that would be able to play it will all the "bells and whistles" I will play it again. I had it at medium level and it still looked phenominal. I cannot wait to see it fully loaded!

Skyrim will be too much for my current computer to handle, of that I am quite certain. I will purchase the CE version of the game and then wait until I get a better computer to play it.
Old 06-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
When I am finally able to afford a computer that would be able to play it will all the "bells and whistles" I will play it again. I had it at medium level and it still looked phenominal. I cannot wait to see it fully loaded!

Skyrim will be too much for my current computer to handle, of that I am quite certain. I will purchase the CE version of the game and then wait until I get a better computer to play it.
What is CE? I for one will have no choice but to buy an Xbox 360 version of Skryim. Such a pity. Bethesda's games are best served one a PC if only because fans make patches and some mods that makes things prettier--I have never cared, and never will care, for fan made questlines. There is already too much in each game to experience without throwing in fan quests.
Old 06-02-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
What is CE? I for one will have no choice but to buy an Xbox 360 version of Skryim. Such a pity. Bethesda's games are best served one a PC if only because fans make patches and some mods that makes things prettier--I have never cared, and never will care, for fan made questlines. There is already too much in each game to experience without throwing in fan quests.
CE stands for Collector's Edition. I like getting the extra goodies. Some CEs are better than others. Fallout 3(lunchbox and bobblehead), Fallout 3(poker chip, cards, art book), Bioshock(Big Daddy figurine, music CD), Pool Of Radiance: Ruins Of Myth Drannor(dice, music CD, novel, D&D module, dice bag) are just a few examples of great CEs. I don't really like the ones where all you get extra is a couple of codes to gain access to "bonus items". Bleh!

Some fan-made quests are worth playing. For example, Circle Of Eight's additions to Temple Of Elemental Evil totally fixed a broken game(even after the final "official" patch) and added some much needed content.
Old 06-02-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Sebastian Norah has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I've been waiting for over a year for the release of Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Much to my dismay, Nintendo is (sorta) confirming reports that a new platform is due to be released soon enough..

I just got my Wii, too.

Bullocks.
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
CE stands for Collector's Edition. I like getting the extra goodies. Some CEs are better than others. Fallout 3(lunchbox and bobblehead), Fallout 3(poker chip, cards, art book), Bioshock(Big Daddy figurine, music CD), Pool Of Radiance: Ruins Of Myth Drannor(dice, music CD, novel, D&D module, dice bag) are just a few examples of great CEs. I don't really like the ones where all you get extra is a couple of codes to gain access to "bonus items". Bleh!

Some fan-made quests are worth playing. For example, Circle Of Eight's additions to Temple Of Elemental Evil totally fixed a broken game(even after the final "official" patch) and added some much needed content.
I just learned about a little thing called the Metal Gear Solid HD collection. My heart flutters. It's MGS2, MGS3 and Peace Walker. It comes out November. I can only hope you have a schoolgirl dancing in your head as well shadows.
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Norah View Post
I've been waiting for over a year for the release of Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Much to my dismay, Nintendo is (sorta) confirming reports that a new platform is due to be released soon enough..

I just got my Wii, too.

Bullocks.
That game cannot come out soon enough. Well, yes it can. If by soon enough means I don;t have the money to purchase it. I'm glad there will be another "interactive painting" out there--Okami is the other one.
Old 06-05-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I just learned about a little thing called the Metal Gear Solid HD collection. My heart flutters. It's MGS2, MGS3 and Peace Walker. It comes out November. I can only hope you have a schoolgirl dancing in your head as well shadows.
I've never played any of the Metal Gear games(even on the original Nintendo!). I didn't even know they were out for the PC to be honest. I have read lots of good things about the series as a whole, and I am sure that I would enjoy playing the games.
Old 06-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I've never played any of the Metal Gear games(even on the original Nintendo!). I didn't even know they were out for the PC to be honest. I have read lots of good things about the series as a whole, and I am sure that I would enjoy playing the games.
Do you have a PS3 or an XBOX 360? Because the collection is coming out for those two at least. And don't tell Hideo Kojima I told you this but you can download the first Solid game--Metal Gear Solid, which is not included in the collection--as a Playstation rom and play it on an emulator on your computer.
Old 06-06-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

darkrage6 is on a distinguished road

Currently getting through Just Cause 2, man that game is huge! Anybody on here know anyone who's actually gotten 100% on that game?
Old 06-07-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Do you have a PS3 or an XBOX 360? Because the collection is coming out for those two at least. And don't tell Hideo Kojima I told you this but you can download the first Solid game--Metal Gear Solid, which is not included in the collection--as a Playstation rom and play it on an emulator on your computer.
Alas, no PS3 or XBox 360 for me. I own a N64, but that's about it(besides my PC of course).
Old 06-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

You know how I like to cap off my visits to Constantinople? By setting the fleet at the harbor on fire and running, climbing, and ziplining my way to my own ship. Good times. Good times.
Old 06-12-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Default I'm a total gamer chick! :D

I have a 360 (and if your clever you may figure out my GT )
I like RPG's (western that is), action adventure, some FPS's, puzzle (portal 2 FTW!), and very few sports games (I.E. TW'09 and Forza).

I'm not much of an online competitive player though. :/
Old 06-12-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

RawrKitten is on a distinguished road

I have pretty much all videogame consoles since the NES and love all kinds of games except for RPGs, I just don't have the time to grind for ages and ages anymore :/
Old 06-12-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl View Post
I have a 360 (and if your clever you may figure out my GT )
I like RPG's (western that is), action adventure, some FPS's, puzzle (portal 2 FTW!), and very few sports games (I.E. TW'09 and Forza).

I'm not much of an online competitive player though. :/
It's great to see another Gamer Chick on these forums!

I will hazard a guess and say that your GT is ThirdEyeGirl?
Old 06-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Does anyone here (I'm looking at you shadows) run or otherwise is a member of a good Minecraft server (Creative)? I've longed to join one (like the Skeptic's Guide to the Galaxy Fan server but alas I have no idea how to get whitelisted or whatever else it is I must do to gain entry) but have no idea where to begin.
Old 06-15-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
It's great to see another Gamer Chick on these forums!

I will hazard a guess and say that your GT is ThirdEyeGirl?
Good guess And we are not the only ones.

Quote:
Does anyone here (I'm looking at you shadows) run or otherwise is a member of a good Minecraft server (Creative)? I've longed to join one (like the Skeptic's Guide to the Galaxy Fan server but alas I have no idea how to get whitelisted or whatever else it is I must do to gain entry) but have no idea where to begin.
I'd like to find a survival server... but my guild mates from wow have one... I could just join theirs. Just haven't felt like it.