Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-02-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Visit to the Super Market

Last Thursday I had a very interesting weekly visit to my local Super Market.

We are in the middle of school holidays and there were a few senior school students doing some shopping.

One very thin female student was attracting a lot of sniggers from Staff and some older female shoppers.

Students these days seem to have a contest to see who can wear the shortest skirt or shorts. Well this student must have won the contest, because she had very high cut loose fitting black lace shorts. At first I could not see what was attracting the sniggers, but when this long haired young lady walked towards me I noticed the shorts were so high I saw she was not wearing panties and about four inches of penis was hanging down the side of her thigh and clearly visible.

I know we can be proud of our size, but to me this was one step too far.

She went through the check out in front of me and I decided to follow her to see where she went. She went into the Coffee Club and took her coffee to a seat in the corner facing into the room. I took my coffee and sat a table away facing her.

I think the lace was tickling her penis and she started to fidget, eventually placing a hand down to widen the leg opening of her shorts and give more freedom to her dick. This proved a disaster because her dick started to twitch and become engorged. Very interesting I thought. How would she deal with this approaching erection?

By now her dick was at full mast and fully exposed up the outside of her shorts. She could not leave in this state.

She took three paper tissues from her shoulder bag and casually started to masturbate. After only a very few strokes she unloaded into the tissues, wiped herself with more tissues. About ten minutes later she stood up and left as though nothing had happened. This time her penis was not visible dangling down her thigh, but there was a bulge in the loose fitting shorts carefully hidden behind her shoulder bag.

I have often seen women finger themselves in restaurants through their clothing but never a cross dresser masturbate through to orgasm in such a public place. I am left wondering if this was deliberate and a dare and other students were watching who were sitting behind me?

Keep your eyes open anything is possible today.

Paula Dunbar
Old 04-07-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauladunbar View Post
Students these days seem to have a contest to see who can wear the shortest skirt or shorts. Well this student must have won the contest, because she had very high cut loose fitting black lace shorts. At first I could not see what was attracting the sniggers, but when this long haired young lady walked towards me I noticed the shorts were so high I saw she was not wearing panties and about four inches of penis was hanging down the side of her thigh and clearly visible.
Awesome story!

Guess I am teaching at the wrong university...
Old 05-06-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

meretrixi is on a distinguished road

Great story! I wish I was there too!
Old 06-03-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

maschietta has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Maybe he not resists more and had to splash
Old 11-06-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Grafikanna Media can only hope to improve

I love the story, keep posting
Old 01-10-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

joshua__123 is infamous around these partsjoshua__123 is infamous around these parts

wish this kind of stuff would happen to me, you should have got up and helped her out she obviously wanted it
Old 11-08-2017
elexis666

Hot story. Clearly I'm shopping at the wrong markets.
Old 11-23-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

Maybe the encounter was enough that she needed to run for business? Tucking is a pain, so maybe the best way to solve the problem was to “solve the problem”. I’d definitely guess that maybe you should ask her out for coffee, kinda broke the ice already.