Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I would love to see that rule dumped.
I'm with you both on that!
Old 10-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of
Default the shoot out rule

I have noticed one thing about the shoot out rule most of the fans of this rule seem to be the young fans and the non hard core hockey fan ,just a trend i have noticed
Flyersfan Jen
Old 10-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Captn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the rough

I think they should put the ten hardest shooters out vs Gary Buttman sans goalie equipment. If he can stop 5 out 10 and is still alive, he can keep his stupid ass shootout.
Old 10-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
I have noticed one thing about the shoot out rule most of the fans of this rule seem to be the young fans and the non hard core hockey fan ,just a trend i have noticed
Flyersfan Jen
I think you're on to something, Jen.
Old 10-25-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Talking It's a 60 minute game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Quote:
I couldn't aggree more.

Dump the shoot out rule!!!!
Flyersfan Jen
Quote:
I would love to see that rule dumped.
I'm with you both on that!
I agree, dump the shootout. In fact the NHL should dump overtime in the regular season.
Old 10-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

D"OH!!!!!! Flyers lost to the Bluejackets
Flyersfan Jen
Old 10-25-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
Spanked 6-1 by the Sabres, the Devils sink to a new season low.

It's going to be a long, long season if things carry on like this.

With the poor coverage of the NHL in the UK, I haven't had to suffer too many minutes of the Devils' season thus far - highlights are less painful.
And to add insult to injury, if they end up near the bottom of the standings at season's end, then the Atlanta Thrashers will get a great pick.

If that happens, I feel your pain.
Old 10-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default the good ol days

back when there was no shoot out rule and no one wore a helmet
enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg8GE6yZCSo
Flyersfan Jen
Old 10-26-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree, dump the shootout. In fact the NHL should dump overtime in the regular season.
I agree with you on this, dauls. There never used to be overtime in the regular season and it should go back to being that way.
Old 10-27-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

The Maple Leafs finally got back into a winning streak(hopefully longer than 1 game) with a 3-1 victory over the Florida Panthers last night. On a bad note, they lost Colby Armstrong for 4-6 weeks with a broken finger. Dang.
Old 10-28-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Devils 2-5 Sharks

Devils lose again.
At 2-7-1 - it's the Devils' second worst 10-game start to a season, ever!
Old 10-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Captn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Devils lose again.
Great Night in Northern California:

Hockey - Sharks Win first home game
Baseball - Giants Win game 1 of the World Series
Basketball - Golden State Warriors win opener
- Sacramento Kings win opener

I am happy for a least one day!!!
Old 10-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Devils lose again.
I think good ol Martin B is starting to show his age behind the net and letting easy shoots get by him

Flyersfan Jen
Old 10-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captn Sacto View Post
Great Night in Northern California:

Hockey - Sharks Win first home game
Baseball - Giants Win game 1 of the World Series
Basketball - Golden State Warriors win opener
- Sacramento Kings win opener

I am happy for a least one day!!!
How far do they have to have that ice shipped in from to play hockey in a place like that?
Old 10-28-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I think good ol Martin B is starting to show his age behind the net and letting easy shoots get by him

Flyersfan Jen
His two wins are shutouts, so I don't think it's all on him. The defense in front of him is HORRIBLE!

Well, it seems that Toronto decided not to show up against Boston tonight. Great.
Old 10-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
His two wins are shutouts, so I don't think it's all on him. The defense in front of him is HORRIBLE!

Well, it seems that Toronto decided not to show up against Boston tonight. Great.
From the game recaps i've seen he has been letting a lot of cheap shots get by him shots he would have blocked blind folded at one time
I'm only going by what recaps i've seen on the Hockey night in Canada website
Flyersfan Jen
Old 10-28-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
From the game recaps i've seen he has been letting a lot of cheap shots get by him shots he would have blocked blind folded at one time
I'm only going by what recaps i've seen on the Hockey night in Canada website
Flyersfan Jen
You could be right, Jennifer. I haven't watched very many clips of Brodeur this year, and have mainly just read articles online. He is getting older, and with a poor defense in front of him, it may show more than it would have in the "glory years" of the Devil's defense.
Old 10-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
You could be right, Jennifer. I haven't watched very many clips of Brodeur this year, and have mainly just read articles online. He is getting older, and with a poor defense in front of him, it may show more than it would have in the "glory years" of the Devil's defense.
Here in the states press coverage for the NHL is very small at best and ESPN you have to sit thur all the golf basketball and nascar highlight to see a three second summary so i go to the Hockey night in Canada website , i just rewatched the Leafs Flyers game from last sat night and i love Don's jacket that jacket is very loud

Flyersfan Jen
Old 10-28-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Here in the states press coverage for the NHL is very small at best and ESPN you have to sit thur all the golf basketball and nascar highlight to see a three second summary so i go to the Hockey night in Canada website , i just rewatched the Leafs Flyers game from last sat night and i love Don's jacket that jacket is very loud

Flyersfan Jen
Jen, you should check out either nhl.com or tsn.ca for good hockey coverage. It is certainly better than the coverage on espn.com.
Old 10-28-2010
Dark Overlord

Congrats on the win, smc. I really wish that the Leafs would learn how to play good hockey against the Bruins. They never seem to play with full intensity against them. Grrrrrr.
Old 10-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

Flyersfan Jen
Jen, my experience is that there's great hockey coverage in five of the NHL Original Six cities: Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Montreal, and Toronto (New York, not so much).

National coverage sucks, because hockey always was a regional sport (until they let teams exist in places that we've already discussed ad infinitum last year, where ice doesn't form naturally!).
Old 10-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Jen, you should check out either nhl.com or tsn.ca for good hockey coverage. It is certainly better than the coverage on espn.com.
I already have nhl.com on my saved on my fav list i'll have to check out tsn.ca i take thats the sporting news website

Flyersfan Jen
Old 10-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Jen, my experience is that there's great hockey coverage in five of the NHL Original Six cities: Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Montreal, and Toronto (New York, not so much).

National coverage sucks, because hockey always was a regional sport (until they let teams exist in places that we've already discussed ad infinitum last year, where ice doesn't form naturally!).
Here in SJ our local newspaper the Couier Post does a decent job covering the Flyers and does a so so job covering the Devils but next to nothing on the rest of the NHL but saddly the The Eagles and 76ers dominate the sports coverage

Flyersfan Jen
Old 10-28-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I already have nhl.com on my saved on my fav list i'll have to check out tsn.ca i take thats the sporting news website

Flyersfan Jen
Yep. It is the website for the Canadian television channel called TSN(The Sports Network).

Another sports channel that has a website is sportsnet.ca .
Old 10-28-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yep. It is the website for the Canadian television channel called TSN(The Sports Network).

Another sports channel that has a website is sportsnet.ca .
I always thought it meant Toronto Sports Network. At least that's what everyone outside of southern Ontario thinks.
Old 10-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I always thought it meant Toronto Sports Network. At least that's what everyone outside of southern Ontario thinks.
And I thought it stood for The Sports of Nunavut.
Old 10-29-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
They're based in Toronto, and like them or not, the Leafs are a huge market. It makes sense that they would focus on them at tsn.ca. I know that sportsnet the television channel has a feed for the east and west coasts respectively, so that helps the exposure for the western teams(for NHL hockey) and the east coast for Junior hockey.
Old 10-30-2010

Thumbs up Devils 2-1 Ducks

At last, win #3 for the Devils on Friday.

I wonder if they can claim back-to-back wins by beating the Kings tonight in game 4 of a 6 game road trip?
Old 10-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Bruins sure looked good today as they spanked Ottawa, 4-0. And Tyler Seguin is figuring out NHL hockey at a pace well beyond his years!
Old 10-31-2010

Thumbs down Devils 1-3 Kings

The Kings end the Devils win streak at 1.

Shots on goal: Devils 40, Kings 23

I think the following screencap @nhl.com sums up the two teams' seasons (Devils 3-8-1, Kings 8-3-0) so far.
Click image to open a larger version of Ilya Kovalchuk #17.jpg. Views: 3.
Old 11-02-2010

Thumbs down Devils 0-3 Canucks

At least the Devils achieved a level of consistency - they lost each period 1-0.

Bring back baseball season.
Old 11-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
At least the Devils achieved a level of consistency - they lost each period 1-0.

Bring back baseball season.
After the stinking Giants stole the playoffs and series i say i need the entire off season to recoop so it's time to enjoy the Flyers and wonder if the Oilers will ever be good agian

Flyersfan Jen
Old 11-02-2010
Dark Overlord

It is truly wonderful to see you enjoying hockey again, Jennifer.
Old 11-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It is truly wonderful to see you enjoying hockey again, Jennifer.
The Flyers seem to have gotten the rust off and won 4 straight and are in first place but sadly my second fav team the Oilers are well they are pretty bad this year

And before anyone asks yes the Flyers are my team but way back in the early 80s the Oilers had this unknow kid called Gretzky andso i started liking the Oilers and even with that unheard of kid gone i still like and follow the team when i can plus i really like there sweater
Flyersfan Jen
Old 11-02-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
The Flyers seem to have gotten the rust off and won 4 straight and are in first place but sadly my second fav team the Oilers are well they are pretty bad this year

And before anyone asks yes the Flyers are my team but way back in the early 80s the Oilers had this unknow kid called Gretzky andso i started liking the Oilers and even with that unheard of kid gone i still like and follow the team when i can plus i really like there sweater
Flyersfan Jen
The Oilers are a really young team, so it is to be expected that they are struggling a tad. I think as the season goes on they will play better. Will they make the playoffs this year? Not likely, but that doesn't mean to say that they will stink it up.

Now, without any malice(especially since my pal dauls is a fan of them) I can say that the New Jersey Devils are in a heap of trouble. Wow!
Old 11-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yes the Oilers are a young team but i think the kid Hall has a bright future in the NHL
Flyersfan Jen
Old 11-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wow would you believe that Gretzky kid actually had a hockey card of himself
Wonder what ever came of him?
Flyerfan Jen

Last edited by transjen; 03-30-2012 at 06:41 PM.
Old 11-02-2010
Dark Overlord

It is a sad day indeed when your team loses to the Ottawa Senators. The Leafs lost 3-2(and also lost Dion Phaneuf to injury). I am getting sick of their play!

I really think Ron Wilson needs to go. I do not like his coaching style and I think the team would be better served going with someone else.
Old 11-02-2010
Dark Overlord

Here are the scores for the rest of the November 2nd games:

1. Montreal lost 3-0 to Columbus.

2. San Jose lost 1-0 to Minnesota. San Jose outshot Minny 36-16 but could not find the back of the net.

3. Vancouver nearly coughed up a 3-0 lead(it was 3-3 at one point) before they scored at 10:53 of the third period to take a 4-3 lead and gain a victory.
Old 11-03-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Here are the scores for the rest of the November 2nd games:

1. Montreal lost 3-0 to Columbus.
It looks like one of those games where Montreal forgot that they actually had to play.
Old 11-03-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
It looks like one of those games where Montreal forgot that they actually had to play.
Judging by the score, you would not be blamed for thinking they were playing against Boston.
Old 11-03-2010
Dark Overlord

Here are some scores from the November 3rd games:

1. Washington beat Toronto 5-4 in the shootout. The only good things about this game is that Toronto finally scored some goals and at least got a point. The bad thing is that they gave up more goals than they scored. Damn it!

2. New Jersey beat Chicago 5-3. I seriously doubt that there will be too many people saying that this year's Chicago team is anywhere as good as last year's. They just don't seem to have that "edge". That being said, this was a good win for the Devils, but it may have come at a cost.
Brodeur left the game in the second period with a bruised elbow(if you'll recall, he injured his elbow last year and missed many games due to it). So far the X-Rays have come back negative so it may not be a serious injury.

3. Boston beat Buffalo 5-2. And the Bruins keep on rolling. According to some of the comments that I've read, the Bruins didn't play as well as they could have. Tim Thomas finally gave up a goal, his first in almost 3 full games!
Old 11-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

2. New Jersey beat Chicago 5-3. I seriously doubt that there will be too many people saying that this year's Chicago team is anywhere as good as last year's. They just don't seem to have that "edge". That being said, this was a good win for the Devils, but it may have come at a cost.
Brodeur left the game in the second period with a bruised elbow(if you'll recall, he injured his elbow last year and missed many games due to it). So far the X-Rays have come back negative so it may not be a serious injury.
Time to do the happy dance as i hate the Blackhawks

Flyersfan Jen
Old 11-03-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:

Flyersfan Jen
I wish that you would have been able to do the happy dance for Washington losing, but it was not meant to be.
Old 11-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I wish that you would have been able to do the happy dance for Washington losing, but it was not meant to be.
As the Captials are in the same divison as my Flyers i would have been very happy to see them lose
Flyersfan Jen
Old 11-03-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
As the Captials are in the same divison as my Flyers i would have been very happy to see them lose
Flyersfan Jen
I believe the next team that Washington faces is Boston, so perhaps our wish will come true...just a game too late.
Old 11-04-2010

Thumbs up Devils 5-3 Blackhawks

Quote:

New Jersey beat Chicago 5-3. I seriously doubt that there will be too many people saying that this year's Chicago team is anywhere as good as last year's. They just don't seem to have that "edge". That being said, this was a good win for the Devils, but it may have come at a cost.
Devils (4-9-1) move up to 13th in the Eastern Conference - that's the highest we've been all season.

Fortunately the puck only hit Brodeur's funny bone and gave him a little difficulty holding his stick - he may miss Friday's game against the Rangers, but should be back soon after that.

I wonder how the Devils will get by without Zach Parise (had knee surgery on Tuesday), who will be out for up to three months.
Old 11-04-2010

Quote:

Flyersfan Jen
Jen, why all this hatred for the Blackhawks?
I thought you'd save your hate for the Flyers' Atlantic Division rivals.
Old 11-04-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Devils (4-9-1) move up to 13th in the Eastern Conference - that's the highest we've been all season.

Fortunately the puck only hit Brodeur's funny bone and gave him a little difficulty holding his stick - he may miss Friday's game against the Rangers, but should be back soon after that.

I wonder how the Devils will get by without Zach Parise (had knee surgery on Tuesday), who will be out for up to three months.
I am not bashing the Devils, but I think that losing Parise for 3 months will hurt them immensely. For the most part, they have difficulty scoring goals. He is a dynamic player and they will miss him quite a bit.
Old 11-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Jen, why all this hatred for the Blackhawks?
I thought you'd save your hate for the Flyers' Atlantic Division rivals.
How do i hate the Blkackhawks let me count the ways, but the number one reason for hating the Blackhawks is there m stealing the cup last season
Flyersfan Jen