Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-18-2017
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is on a distinguished road
Default Sand and surf

My part of Australia is having some very hot days 38-42 Centigrade. Therefore I spent a couple of days at a North coast beach.

There is, for me, nothing quite as erotic as feeling ths hot sand between my toes and the sea breeze playing with the hem of a short summer cotton dress. Unless you have tried it the feeling of the cotton caressing the crown jewels which are hanging free, is sheer heaven. Just don't get too sexually excited so that away from the beach you are not embarrassed.

The part of the beach I choose is far from the crowds that populate the guarded swimming areas and therefore if the breeze balloons the hem of my dress above waist high, there is noone there to see my masculinity.

After a brisk walk, I have a coffee at a beachside cafe before retiring to a Motel to relax by the pool. The evening is complete with a seafood meal a nice bottle of wine. Then it is a couple of sexy videos on my computer a slow well lubricated wank and a deep sleep..... This is my idea of a relaxing two day break from the tensions of work.

Paula Dunbar