Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default Kissing while balls deep

There's something very special, very erotic, about a beautiful cock thrust balls deep into an ass-pussy while the lovers are engaged in a kiss. I like a gurl's cock in another gurl, a guy's cock in a gurl, and especially a gurl's cock in a guy. I guess my preference is because I always picture myself as the one being fucked by these beautiful gurls. The best pictures are fucking from behind, like in the first three below, but variations are also beautiful -- as long as there's kissing.

In the first picture, Nicole's cock is deep inside Thiago. She kisses him. It's sexy and romantic at the same time. (This picture is from the site Shemales From Hell, a name I don't understand. To me, this looks like heaven.)

In the second picture (from Tranny Surprise), Tayla takes her lover's cock deep as they kiss. So hot!

In the third picture (also from Tranny Surprise), the lust is palpable.

In the fourth picture (also from Shemales From Hell), Luana Araujo is rock hard and kissing as she is fucked. Luana never fails to get me hard, too.

In the fifth picture (from Asian Shemales XXX), a very hot gurl is getting kissed while her lover strokes her cute little cock. You can't see it, but you just know his cock is deep insider of her.

I hope you like these pictures. Please post others that fit the description. (And please, do not fill this thread with pictures that do not fit the description; put those somewhere else. Thanks!)
Attached Thumbnails
nicole-thiago-shemalesfromhell-15.jpg   Tayla-Booty_luv-Trannysurprise-15.jpg   trannysurprise12.jpg  

luana-araujo07.jpg   asian-shemales-xxx-pop-sex-picture-015.jpg  
Old 01-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Here are three more: lucky guys with gurl cocks completely filling their asses, balls deep, while kissing. The stuff of which dreams are made, and all from a website with a name that reads reads like music to my ears (Fucked by Shemale).
Attached Thumbnails
kbd05.jpg   kbd11.jpg   kbd12.jpg  

Old 01-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really nice

I agree totally with you!
Those are among the most erotic pics I know!

I've posted some on my thread:
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=3182

I'll go on posting kissing shemales on my thread and those particular "kissing while fucking" here!

Here are some of mine...
Attached Thumbnails
lai-adr145.jpg   lana_hilton119.jpg   lana_hilton154.jpg  

lana_hilton225.jpg   mariana_marcus144.jpg  
Old 01-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really nice

More of the same...

Sorry if some duplicates!
Attached Thumbnails
Danielly_Marinetto_and_Tony_-_semi_1_133.jpg   alexia3-234.jpg   carol_alex_273.jpg  

dsc_0548_std.jpg   kawany-294.jpg   kawany-326.jpg  

kawany-352.jpg   lana_santiago_210.jpg   paula_pablo115.jpg  

paula_pablo124.jpg   shemalesgetfucked_com_bruna_rodrigues_1083.jpg   valquiria_pablo121.jpg  

yassmin-270.jpg  
Old 01-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Julieta (from Shemale Nova) shares a kiss with her lover, who has his cock buried deep into her back pussy. Lucky guy!
Attached Thumbnails
kiss-julieta-shemalenova015.jpg  
Old 02-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Some more...
Attached Thumbnails
adriella_millene088.jpg   amiyaa_vic6.pk.126.jpg   lara_gui087.jpg  

marcelly_marcus187.jpg   mariana_pablo106.jpg   mariana_pablo166.jpg  

mariana_pablo188.jpg   marjorie050.jpg   mon-tong230.jpg  

paolima2-277.jpg   pat-hen112.jpg   pat-hen114.jpg  

patricia_bysmark-shemalesgetfucked_com-055.jpg   patricia_bysmark-shemalesgetfucked_com-056.jpg   raf-hen102.jpg  

Old 02-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

More from my collection...
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF0464.jpg   KrisAlves6.jpg   Reana_alex137.jpg  

Reana_alex162.jpg   Sab-Yur232.jpg   bianca_nicole_guy077.jpg  

rebeca-220.jpg   rebeca-301.jpg   sab-fab128.jpg  

sanndy3-273.jpg   wanessa2-269.jpg  
Old 02-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

From another folder...
Attached Thumbnails
adryela_paulo_181.jpg   adryela_paulo_222.jpg   adryela_paulo_324.jpg  

alessandra_pablo_280.jpg   alessandra_pablo_324.jpg   barbara_rafela_208.jpg  

renata_yago_123.jpg   renata_yago_128.jpg   renata_yago_147.jpg  

sabrina_marcel_226.jpg   thais_bob_133.jpg   thais_bob_163.jpg  

thais_bob_185.jpg   walkyria_pablo_137.jpg   walkyria_pablo_169.jpg  

Old 02-02-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

noble1337 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i love watching trannies make out....but this is pretty awesome.
....i can only watch the ones where the shemales getting fucked though. but thats how id want it done
Old 02-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Barbie (from TS Cum) takes a cock balls deep while she kisses her lover. The only thing better would be Barbie's lover takes her cock balls deep as they kiss. No, even better ... Barbie pounds her cock into me while we kiss.

Ooops, I just made a little mess.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd-bartie-tscum-11.jpg  
Old 02-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Kaylane

In the first picture, the beautiful Kaylane is enjoying his cock buried balls deep in her while they kiss. It must have felt good, because the second picture shows us the result. (From WiredShemales.com)
Attached Thumbnails
kbd-kaylane-ws_g212_113.jpg   kbd-kaylane-ws_g212_160.jpg  
Old 02-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Laisa Lins

Like Kaylane above, Laisa Lins knows how to make her lucky lover cum. First she takes his cock all the way in, kisses him, and gets a creamy reward all over her pussy. Mmmmmmmm!

(from Cream Filled Shemales)
Attached Thumbnails
kbd-laisalins-creamfilledshemales-09.jpg   kbd-laisalins-creamfilledshemales-end-01.jpg  
Old 02-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sorry if some are reposts...
Attached Thumbnails
alinesabrina112.jpg   camilli_1170.jpg   carla_bruna_1061.jpg  

christianmorgan_51.jpg   d_e_m_1_01.jpg   kelly_gustavo21.jpg  

nicolly-220.jpg   nicolly-302.jpg   renata_fabio2_19.jpg  

unknown147.jpg   walkyria_1112.jpg  
Old 02-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

In this sequence, Thais Dumond has her lover's cock balls deep as they kiss. In the second picture, you see the sheer lust and pleasure she is experiencing. And then, in the third picture, she gets a reward.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd-thais-hotshemalesluts10.jpg   kbd-thais-hotshemalesluts14.jpg   kbd-thais-hotshemalesluts15.jpg  

Old 03-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GCharles can only hope to improve
Default This video

is very sexy i just had to post...

http://www.ts-4u.com/a08134q/01-ahv.html

enjoy
Old 03-06-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Kissing Jesse. Now who wouldn't like to be in this position and kiss Jesse? Pictures from Jesse's site.
Attached Thumbnails
sot596.jpg   sot597.jpg  
Old 03-07-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jennyshemale is on a distinguished road

great topic! what a wonderful scene! love has no boundary!!
Old 03-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Beaver1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Attached Thumbnails
1494.jpg   1554.jpg  
Old 03-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Attached Thumbnails
13.jpg   013.0.jpg   73.jpg  

74.jpg   01023.jpg   1523.jpg  

Old 03-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Okay, so perhaps Kalena's cock is not balls deep in the second photo. But it's Kalena, and she is one of the sexiest gurls on the planet. I have no doubt that her lucky lover will feel every inch of her incredible cock in him in the next frame. (From Dames with Dicks)
Attached Thumbnails
kbd-kalena-dwd-01.jpg   kbd-kalena-dwd-13.jpg  
Old 03-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

I do have a thing for guys who don't let trannies kiss them n the lips, it really turns me on, but I also love it when guys kiss me when they are balls deep in my ass. Just as I am moaning uncontrollably, feeling his lips on mine and he slide his tongue in my mouth, mmmm yes, very sexy.
Old 03-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
I do have a thing for guys who don't let trannies kiss them n the lips, it really turns me on, but I also love it when guys kiss me when they are balls deep in my ass. Just as I am moaning uncontrollably, feeling his lips on mine and he slide his tongue in my mouth, mmmm yes, very sexy.
My god, Anna, you just made me leak in my pants while I'm sitting here in a public place, with the screen hidden from anyone else's view. And it's not the first time you've done that to me, although it is the first time away from home. I think that's what the psychologists call "an escalation in deviant behavior."
Old 03-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
My god, Anna, you just made me leak in my pants while I'm sitting here in a public place, with the screen hidden from anyone else's view. And it's not the first time you've done that to me, although it is the first time away from home. I think that's what the psychologists call "an escalation in deviant behavior."
mmm, if u send those pants to me, i'll clean them off with my tongue for you.
Old 03-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
mmm, if u send those pants to me, i'll clean them off with my tongue for you.
Well, now there's gonna be a full load in there (although it won't stay wet for a long transatlantic postal trip). Nevertheless, put your mouth where your post is, baby, and send me your address in a PM.
Old 03-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tayla (from Tranny Surprise) takes a cock balls deep as she kisses her lover. I'd prefer it the other way around, but I've never seen Tayla topping.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd-Tayla-Booty_luv-Trannysurprise-15.jpg  
Old 03-28-2010
Panty Bulge Fan

This is what I am talking about! That is some hardcore fucking when a girl gets pounded and still has it in her to give a wet fucking kiss. So very hot!
Attached Thumbnails
10.jpg   009.jpg   celeste-015.jpg  

008.jpg   012.jpg   15.jpg  

010.jpg   16.jpg  
Old 04-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is just so beautiful: Pop with her lover's cock deep inside of her pussy as they kiss. (from Asian Shemales XXX)
Attached Thumbnails
kbd-asian-shemales-xxx-pop-sex-picture-015.jpg  
Old 04-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I bet I'm not the only one who would like to be this guy, being kissed by Pati Colt as she pounds me with her cock, balls deep. (from Dames with Dicks)
Attached Thumbnails
kbd-paticolt-dameswithdicks08.jpg  
Old 04-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

These are from Jesse's set called "Breakfast in Bed." Judging from the third picture, in which breakfast is served, it should be called "Breakfast Next to Bed." In any case, the guy is sure getting something better than what I had for breakfast this morning! (from Jesse's own website)
Attached Thumbnails
kbd-jesse7.jpg   kbd-jesse8.jpg   kbd-jesse15.jpg  

Old 04-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

netbum is just really nicenetbum is just really nicenetbum is just really nicenetbum is just really nicenetbum is just really nice

Lorena Gatelly and Ed
Attached Thumbnails
15.jpg   16.jpg  
Old 04-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Shakira and some guy who I'll just call "lucky bastard." (from CumFilledTrannys.com)
Attached Thumbnails
shakira-010.jpg   shakira-012.jpg  
Old 04-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Julieta (from Shemale Nova) shares a kiss with her lover, who has his cock buried deep into her back pussy. Lucky guy!
I love this set of Juieta Marianofrom Shemale Nova,that's the only time I've ever seen her though.
Old 04-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

More frome my archive!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4330.jpg   danikadanny1071.jpg   giovanna_anapaula052.jpg  

lavinnyalex_143.jpg   luana_gui095.jpg   tayla-272.jpg  

tayla-279.jpg  
Old 04-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I wish I was the one being kissed and fucked and then enjoying a warm drink of her delicious cum! (from ShemalesFuckGuys.com)
Attached Thumbnails
kbd-shemalesfuckguys_g096_059.jpg   kbd-shemalesfuckguys_g096_078.jpg   kbd-shemalesfuckguys_g096_092.jpg  

Old 04-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

First she works her cock into him so that she can kiss him while balls deep! (from ShemalesFuckGuys.com)
Attached Thumbnails
kbd-shemalesfuckguys_g086_081.jpg   kbd-shemalesfuckguys_g086_086.jpg  
Old 04-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Another series...
Attached Thumbnails
alexia_alexandre174.jpg   bia2-217.jpg   bia2-222.jpg  

DSC07222.jpg   evelin-256.jpg   exclusive-tgirls_000735-lg.jpg  

fabricia_edi065.jpg   fabricia_edi083.jpg   hellen_alex110.jpg  

hellen_alex130.jpg   hellen_kelly099.jpg   keizy-189.jpg  

lara_matheus219.jpg   luciiana-238.jpg   luciiana-242.jpg  

Old 04-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

netbum is just really nicenetbum is just really nicenetbum is just really nicenetbum is just really nicenetbum is just really nice

Agatha McCartney
Attached Thumbnails
agata_and_ed_pic_11.jpg   agata_and_ed_pic_12.jpg   agatha_pablo067.jpg  

agatha_pablo069.jpg  
Old 04-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ana Paula's cock is all the way in. (from Dames With Dicks)
Attached Thumbnails
ana-paula08.jpg  
Old 04-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Attached Thumbnails
152.jpg   05123.jpg   1512131.jpg  

670633785.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 01-26-2012 at 02:00 PM. Reason: merge posts
Old 04-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cyba is an unknown quantity at this point

Call me unadventurous but I really like the true missionary position pic, of which
there's only one, from ahoj7720's third post. It seems more intimately hot.
I guess the other positions, all pretty much the same, display the bits more clearly
(I can imagine the studio directions) - which isn't to say they're not a spurting turnon
for most others.

add
No, I've changed my mind. A few, if not more, of those other shots, at second site,
are intimate.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  

Last edited by cyba; 04-20-2010 at 07:16 AM. Reason: add
Old 04-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

My preference is for the roles shown here to be reversed, but these two pictures from Tranny Surprise are still beautiful. The first one features Brunaa, and the second one features Luciiana.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd-Brunaa-No_hesitation-TrannySurprise-16.jpg   kbd-Luciiana-Cum_in-TrannySurprise-13.jpg  
Old 05-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fish gets fucked. I'd like Fish to fuck me. In any case, kissing would most definitely be on the agenda. (from Ladyboy Goo)
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_fish_ladyboygoo14.jpg  
Old 05-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

m1st3rii is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks for creating a great thread!

I'm surprised there aren't more like this out there. Have to admit, it's hot!
Attached Thumbnails
F06.jpg   fc_sfs_g046_0014.jpg   fc_sfs_g046_0016.jpg  

Old 05-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

calgaryshyguy34 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to calgaryshyguy34

This is such a HOT thread. To do this with a sexy T-lady would be my biggest fantasy come true.
Old 05-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is what I'm talking about. She -- Bruna Tavares -- has her cock deep inside the lucky guy. I guess I'm a bottom. (from TrannyFromBrazil)
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_bruna_tavares_very-hot-brazilian-shemale-5.jpg  
Old 06-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Take my word for it -- I've seen the video. Jezebel's cock is deep inside his ass. (from Shemale Pornstar)
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_jezebel_content_007.jpg  
Old 06-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Back with more of those wonderful pics!
Attached Thumbnails
natalia_Edi120.jpg   sdpaula1100.jpg   ac0128.jpg  

ac0146.jpg   ad0164.jpg   bm0140.jpg  

bruna_yago138.jpg   cheyanna2118.jpg   chrissy10103.jpg  

chrissy10111.jpg   cobi00060.jpg   cobi00163.jpg  

deise125.jpg   deise135.jpg   deise160.jpg  

Old 06-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mylena Bysmarck filling a guy's ass with her cock and mouth with her tongue. Lucky bastard! (from Trannies Fuck Guys)
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_mylenabismarck13.jpg  
Old 06-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Angelika Campos and Samara Macedo become one. (from Trannies Fuck Trannies)
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_Angelika Campos & Samara Macedo14.jpg  
Old 06-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Here's a beautiful variation on the general theme of this thread. Natassia Dream's cock is balls-deep in a guy while she and Foxxy engage in a hot kiss. (from Trannies Fuck Trannies)
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_natassia&foxxy9.jpg