Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-07-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Synfullycurious is on a distinguished road
Default Ello

Hi there, you can call me Syn. I am new to this whole thing. You could say that ive been quite kinky even perverted to some for many years now, with all sorts of things turning me on. Ill spare you the details of such. As of late, i was involved in a roleplay that was between a shemale and a male that i played. The idea was incredibly hot, and the story was so much fun. Now i am not attracted to men at all, and to be honest i do not understand or really know how i feel about transexuals. Its still uh.. virgin territory for me. I am not interested in becoming one, or cross dressing at all.

I was wondering how many people here were actually born a transexual, the idea of it being completely natural is very hot. Nothing against those to undertake a change, you are very brave. But it doesnt get my motor running if you know what i mean.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. Id love to chat to some people about their experiences, and other such things. Reply to my post or send me a pm, whatever you wish.