Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default Bisexuality as an entre into the Transworld.

I have been Bisexually oriented for as long as I can remember. I have known about Transexuality for a much shorter period of time and have been overtly attracted to transexuals for only the past five years or so. My first source of dedicated information and masturbation material was the magazine "Transformation." However, now that I have discovered this site I can see that it will soon supplant that magazine (which is getting increasingly difficult to find). It has occurred to me recently that my complex sexual orientation has likely found the perfect expression of objective desire in the transexual, namely a person who possesses the best of both worlds (on a purely physical level I am attracted to a woman's bottom and a man's penis). Which brings me to my question: Is mine a common experience? Put differently, I'm wondering what percentage, roughly speaking, of male "trannyseekers" came to this wonderfully intoxicating world through the at least slightly-more-conventional phenomenon of a Bisexual orientation.
Old 03-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

robbo971 will become famous soon enough

I am also bisexual but I would not say I the trans world became a part of my bisexuality rather my bisexuality developed from my love of tgirls. This is where my love of cock first stemmed from and is what I primary sexuality. However I have enjoyed several sexual relationships with both men and women both in the past and currently.
Old 03-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

quickpick will become famous soon enough

I think my earliest experience was playing around with guys, but like you, I do like penises. I can't say I'm attracted to the rest. Basically I'm not attracted to the male physique. I do like femininity. People told me before that I just might be gay but not really fully willing to admit it. But I don't think that is the case. As things stand right now, I do like femininity and I do like the cock-n-balls. So, not sure what you want to make of it. I do like women and I am with one right now. But it would certainly be awesome to involved a TG in little bit of 3-way
Old 03-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

robbo971 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickpick View Post
People told me before that I just might be gay but not really fully willing to admit it.
The love of tgirls isnot gay, but although some would argue that it is purely heterosexual, I don't believe it is. What you are fundamentally lusting after is cock. In my opinion, if you take sexuality interms of a spectrum, I think you would be placed on the straight side of bi, if that makes any sense.
Old 03-25-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pizzapoonu332 is on a distinguished road

I'm right there with ya Vanillas as far as loving the chick as long as she's got a stick. I dated women mostly, but I was very awkward towards meeting them and often times my relationships didn't last long. So I thought I might be gay, tried that out, and found I didn't like that either, (although sucking cock was a real turn on, the "man" part of it - stubble, no tits, hairy chest) was a total turn off. Then I started chatting in a room with a girl who said she was different, showed me pictures of herself and bam, I was sold. That was about 9 years ago, and it's been hell trying to figure myself out about it. Eventually, I came to the same conclusion as you did, that I love the soft sensual touch of a woman's breast, ass and smooth skin, and then in the end having a cock, which involves two sexes, therefore I'm bisexual. Funny though, my ability to have a relationship has gotten worse as it is so very hard to find a tgirl that you can be secure with. Mainly I blame myself for not being ok with who I am, but the other half is finding a girl who is sane.
Old 03-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

It's a great question and also one that I cannot answer. Regarding the penis, I really don't view it as a male organ when it sits on a woman... then it becomes a female organ.

However, I've had sexual escapades with men, though. But if they get too manly, I cannot. That's why I'd normally refer to myself as "mildly bisexual" - and somehow I'm not sure that this bisexuality has much to do with my attraction to trans-women.

H
Old 03-26-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jet8 is an unknown quantity at this point

I suppose we are all bisexual, men and women both.

What we find in life, as in love, parteners, etc, will determine which side of the "fence" we sit.

For me, I have chosen a life passage with a woman as my partner. If a guy or tgirl, had come along at the right time, then I would have followed that road. At this time in my life, I do appreciate others,,,,,all folk,,,,but still like to look and read about the life of others, and how they have managed the bumpy roads.
Old 03-26-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

xpanther will become famous soon enough
Default Bisexuality

Do you believe that your sexual preference changes with age? From an early age, about 11 years old, I remember being attracted to other young guys my age. I had a crush on a school friend and really wanted to fuck him so bad... but it didn't kind of work that way, because of all the hetrosexual pressures that where exerted in the school environment.

I remember finding out hermaphrodites; and then transexuals at 13 years old and ever since fantasized about them. At 16, I started dating girls, but secretly still fantasized about transexuals. Got married at 25 years old, and found that I started fantasizing more and more about young guys again.

Confused? A friend of mine said once (about sex with either guys or girls) "its like the same sweet, just a different wrapper" ... maybe there is some wisdom in this after all?

xpanther
Old 03-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default Thanks to All for Helping me Clarify........

Thanks to all of you who have posted a response to my original question. As I have so often discovered, listening to others has once again helped me to better understand myself. Several of the themes found in your posts have resonated with me, foremost among these being the fluidity of sexual orientation and attraction. I, too, have gone through phases of attraction to, variously, young men, older women, older men and young women. Perhaps we are all, as someone suggested, essentially bisexual (Recall that the Ancient Greeks considered homosexual expression a legitimate phase in a young man's passage to full heterosexual development). But, now that I have discovered transwomen, now that I know it is possible to enjoy at the same time a hard and spurting cock, firm breasts and fleshy buttocks - without a third person in the bed - I am beginning to feel that the search is over.
Old 03-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

2WayStreet has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I will never suck or fuck a man, not even a effeminate or a gay man, but give me a sexy beautiful trans, and I will go all the way down. By the same token, I will never let a guy screw me, but will gladly invite any good looking trans to enjoy my warm tight orifice.
My nick tells you that I also enjoy the company of real girls.
Somehow or rather, chicks with no dicks do not turn me on.
Anyone out there share the same priorities as me
Old 05-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

i am bisexual upto a certain degree.....
Old 05-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aa2239 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbo971 View Post
I am also bisexual but I would not say I the trans world became a part of my bisexuality rather my bisexuality developed from my love of tgirls. This is where my love of cock first stemmed from and is what I primary sexuality. However I have enjoyed several sexual relationships with both men and women both in the past and currently.
I'm quite similar, in that I now refer to myself as bisexual, and that bisexuality developed out my attraction to t-girls. But i'm quite fussy in my bisexuality, I'm not attracted to men, only to t-girls and occasionally attractive TV's.
Old 05-11-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jigenbakuda is on a distinguished road

I don't consider myself bi-sexual. I consider myself purely heterosexual. My love of transexuals came from the japanese genre futanari... I am not attracted to males at all, I'm also not attracted to masculine transexuals, I like hips and tits... the dick is just extra, I can like a dick on a lady... but the male body isn't sexy to me... at all, I love soft bodies as well