Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-17-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Lover4ever is on a distinguished road
Default Let's Be Honest

Since I was a teenager I have been dreaming with our stunning girls, so feminine, so beautiful. I prayed for being one of them, and also having the chance to love them.

It looks now like a dream from another life, now Im becoming older, in bad shape and tired (I think that after 30 your time is over to become fisically a woman even if it is inside you). Anyway I will always to love you girls.

I was encouraged to join as a member by a Franalexes post, but now I feel that all you girls in the forum are busy in your own business that your admirers (WE) are hopeless of dreaming even about chatting with you.

Can you please give me some clues? I dont know what I must do.
Old 04-18-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lover4ever View Post
Since I was a teenager I have been dreaming with our stunning girls, so feminine, so beautiful. I prayed for being one of them, and also having the chance to love them.

It looks now like a dream from another life, now Im becoming older, in bad shape and tired (I think that after 30 your time is over to become fisically a woman even if it is inside you). Anyway I will always to love you girls.

I was encouraged to join as a member by a Franalexes post, but now I feel that all you girls in the forum are busy in your own business that your admirers (WE) are hopeless of dreaming even about chatting with you.

Can you please give me some clues? I dont know what I must do.
Not sure what to say, but I'll give it a shot.

1) It is never too late to be authentic with yourself. I know many women who either through family commitments or financial reasons could not start transitioning until well after the age of 30.

2) There are any number of dating sites that have Trans* women, so dream no more. And, yeah, we do have lives that we get to from time to time.