Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-02-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Kendra is on a distinguished road
Question Coming out

hello,
My name is kendra (18 y)
I really love this forum, neve new there was such an active commutinty of people with the same passions as mine.

I have a small problem. Last year I finished my school and went for a study abroad (in luxembur, europe). Since I was a total stranger and had to began all over. I figured out this was the perfect oppurtunity to experiment a little without any big side effect so I decided to live as a woman in luxembourg instead of boring william. This was one of my best decicions ever...God I love being en femme 24/7. It's such an nice feeling, I want to stay a woman for ever.

I have only one problem....:P My parents don't now anything about this.... everytime i visited my home country I cut my hair into a acceptable massculine lengt and put on my old jeans. First I had no problem with it. But the last few times I really hated it :P (i wanted to go in a dress !lol).

I Consider myself as a non-opp. But I want to start taking hormones for for little breast.

But before I do that I think i have to come out to my friends and family first ? so it would be a tiny less of a shock when i have boobies.

Do I have to come out ? when is the best moment ? And how could I handle this subtile. I mean I have to come out once It can't be a secret for ever can it ?

I'm also afraid this is just a phase (Now i never can't imaging turning back in william but it's possilble) Dressing shaving, growing my hair is temporarily but starting hormones it's much more like a decicion you can't go back (only operative).

P.s. My doubting mind is not the reason why i'm an non-opp, I just love my penis:D

much love
kendra
Old 03-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Out Cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
I have only one problem....:P My parents don't now anything about this.... every time i visited my home country I cut my hair into a acceptable masculine length and put on my old jeans. First I had no problem with it. But the last few times I really hated it :P (i wanted to go in a dress !lol).

I Consider myself as a non-opp. But I want to start taking hormones for for little breast.

But before I do that I think i have to come out to my friends and family first ? so it would be a tiny less of a shock when i have boobies.

Do I have to come out ? when is the best moment ? And how could I handle this subtle. I mean I have to come out once It can't be a secret for ever can it ?

I'm also afraid this is just a phase (Now i never can't imaging turning back in william but it's possible) Dressing shaving, growing my hair is temporarily but starting hormones it's much more like a decision you can't go back (only operative).
kendra
BILLIE KEN:

When you say come out, do you mean sexual preferences?

Piece,

TAL