Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-05-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

thegirlinblue is on a distinguished road
Default Affording Surgery

Just wondering how everyone affords surgery.

I have had my boobs done recently but it is so expensive in Australia to have all of the other surgeries I want.

I just don't know how to afford it as a student and working full-time. It took me six years to save up for the boobs.

Thought you might like to see my new boobs below
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_65321.jpg  
girlinthebluedress.com/donate
Old 10-07-2013
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegirlinblue View Post
...Thought you might like to see my new boobs below
Very nice, indeed.
Old 10-08-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Very nice, indeed.
Thanks, Wanna donate to my cause? lol
Old 10-08-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Devora_la_devi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Just wondering how everyone affords surgery.

I have had my boobs done recently but it is so expensive in Australia to have all of the other surgeries I want.

I just don't know how to afford it as a student and working full-time. It took me six years to save up for the boobs.

Thought you might like to see my new boobs below

As Sky I think that those 6 years of waiting have deserved you the penalty because fence preciousness of breasts you've put baby.

They are precious and you are left as ring finger sky.(if the term is understood in English is not an expression used in Spain)

Congratulations and the others do not despair everything arrived in a timely
Old 10-08-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Juicy Cherries will become famous soon enough

The results look very good indeed, so all-in-all a great choice.

I'm curious - what are the other ops you want and what are the approximate prices in Australia? And wouldn't travelling to Thailand be an option?
Old 10-09-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hiya again,

Devora_la_Devi, I think I get the meaning of what your getting at so thanks, assuming sky is heaven (Cielo?)

My spanish is actually not bad so I am thinking thats your meaning.

Juicy Cherries, Thanks for the complements too, I too am pretty happy with the results, I spent months looking into surgeons here in Australian and in Thailand for the breast augmentation surgery and the surgeon I choose came highly recommended from both patients and other doctors.

The cost of getting a Breast Augmentation in Australia was about $12,400. I choose to stay in Australia because of the after care that I get from being able to see my surgeon at anytime I need. That and the costs of going to Thailand for surgery including flights, accommodation and bringing someone to look after me after surgery ended up being $10,700. So for piece of mind the extra $2000 seemed worth it.

For the same reasons I would like to stay in Australia for my gender affirmation (SRS) and facial feminisation surgeries.
The surgeon that did my boobs is also one of Australia's top transsexual surgeons, and I am completely happy with his surgical abilities after the results of my boob job.

Unfortunately for me that comes at a price the facial surgery I would like to have will cost $8,000 and the gender affirmation is going to cost $12,000. I have managed to save around $6000 so far but I am a ways off the rest of that cash being a student and all.

If anyone wants to donate a little money I would be eternally grateful you can donate here http://girlinthebluedress.com/donate/

Phew, What a lot of writing lolz.

Keep writing me if you want to know more
Old 10-09-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Keep writing me if you want to know more
Kindly thanks for the info. It is kinda difficult to get solid facts when one (me) is not trans.

Here's a couple of other questions that interest me, if you would be so kind.

Have you gone through a formal psych eval? Or, as it were, are you flying solo?

How long have you presented 24/7 as female? (Not, how long have you known or when did you know, but how long have you lived or presented as a lady?)

Yes, I know I'm nosy!
Old 10-10-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy Cherries View Post
Kindly thanks for the info. It is kinda difficult to get solid facts when one (me) is not trans.

Here's a couple of other questions that interest me, if you would be so kind.

Have you gone through a formal psych eval? Or, as it were, are you flying solo?

How long have you presented 24/7 as female? (Not, how long have you known or when did you know, but how long have you lived or presented as a lady?)

Yes, I know I'm nosy!

No worries at all happy to answer,

I have seen a psychiatrist maybe 15 times over about 9 or so years. In Australia like most western countries they stick fairly close to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) and the Harry Benjamin Standards of Care. In Victoria and South Australia however it is more of a guideline and the psychiatrist don't follow it to the letter or anything.

I am not sure what it is like abroad but here the psychiatrist is there to determine that you don't have any mental disorders like borderline personality disorder. Basically they want to make sure that it's not some other issue masquerading as gender dysphoria.

As for me well the psychiatrist were pretty bored with me. lol
I am for all intensive purposes quite normal, whatever that means. Not sure I completely believe in the idea of normal.

24/7 - Um I guess 2008, so whats that 5 years. I have been on hormones a lot longer than that though. I started back in 2000 but didn't see a doctor to be officially prescribed until 2005/6. Flying solo as you said for 5 years. Basically 4 of those years I was underage to get hormones in Australia so I ordered them online.

Thus far I reckon I have spent around $50,000 to transition.

Hope that answers your questions always happy to answer more.
Also feel free to read my blog, I will be posting a few times a week about my transition and general life.
http://girlinthebluedress.com/

Old 10-10-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Thank you and good luck!