Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-20-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tonyboy5454 is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for a REAL TS relationship

Hello my name is a Anthony.Friends call me Tony. Im just going to get straight to the point. Im going to be moving back to Dallas Tx after a long 5 years of being in the army. Im looking to settle down and seeking a real honest relationship. Im 23 years old and im in the process of getting out the army. Due to a injury to my foot, they are kicking me out the military. In a good way that is. They are paying me for the rest of my life. I leave from my duty station (Hawaii) in a few months. When I get out the military I plan on taking a nice long break and seek a relationship. If anybody is interested, please respond back. Thanks for taking the time to read this post!