Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jimbo46 will become famous soon enough
Default Transgender Female Makes Women's Pro Wrestling History

This is so AWESOME!!! Transgender female wrestler The Bloody Vixen-Amanda is the Womens Independent Ladies Division World champion. You can see the whole match on Youtube just type in the bloodyvixen vs Lucly O shea im a wrestling fan and its a helluva good match

Here is an article on her vecoming champion
http://officialwild.blogspot.com
Way To Go Champ!!!
Attached Thumbnails
13039657521180.jpg  

Last edited by jimbo46; 04-28-2011 at 12:42 AM.
Old 04-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

since this is pro wrestling i have to wonder if this is made up after all this so called sport is all hype made up chacters and goes by scripts
the whole transgender could be nothing more then a hook to grab extra attention
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 04-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
since this is pro wrestling i have to wonder if this is made up after all this so called sport is all hype made up chacters and goes by scripts
the whole transgender could be nothing more then a hook to grab extra attention
Jerseygirl Jen
Well from all I have read and heard Amanda is a transgender female wrestler. So since you are so skeptical go to www.youtube.com and watch the over 5 minute interview she gave about being the first transgender female wrestler just type in bloodvixen or thebloodyvixen interview. I would post the interview hear but im not allowed to unfortunately
Old 04-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo46 View Post
Well from all I have read and heard Amanda is a transgender female wrestler. So since you are so skeptical go to www.youtube.com and watch the over 5 minute interview she gave about being the first transgender female wrestler just type in blood thirsty vixen amanda or the blood thirsty vixen amanda interview. I would post the interview hear but im not allowed to unfortunately
I hope these 2 clips will prove that The Blood Thirsty Vixen Amanda is a true transgender female who is a female pro wrestling champion
Transgender Champion wrestler Ananda interview

The blood thirsty vixen Amanda Tribute

THanks for letting me post the clips

Last edited by SSL; 04-29-2011 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Embedded the clips
Old 04-28-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
I hope these 2 clips will prove that The Blood Thirsty Vixen Amanda is a true transgender female who is a female pro wrestling champion
Transgender Champion wrestler Ananda interview

The blood thirsty vixen Amanda Tribute

THanks for letting me post the clips
I am glad for Amanda being able to do something that she obviously enjoys doing. I have heard of there being cliques in wrestling, so I hope they treat her with respect.
Old 04-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Here are a few pics of Amanda outside the ring
Attached Thumbnails
13040697837000.jpg   13040699894060.jpg  
Old 05-01-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Here are a few pics of Amanda outside the ring
I wonder what her finishing move is like? I am particularly fond of Victoria's finisher, called the Widow's Peak(I think).
Old 05-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
I wonder what her finishing move is like? I am particularly fond of Victoria's finisher, called the Widow's Peak(I think).
Shadows glad to find another wrestling fan here. Amanda's finisher is the Northern Lights Bomb which is really brutal drops you from a vertical suplex onto your head & neck. Amanda is one tough gal she loves the brutal queen of the death matches made famous by Mickie Knuckles. She is 5'9 & 145 lbs Long beach California
Old 05-01-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Curioustsliker will become famous soon enough

Northern Lights Bomb: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_WKM...eature=related

I'm a wrestling fan too. Good on her for knocking down the barriers (in real life, not storyline) she'll no doubt have faced to get this far.
Old 05-01-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Shadows glad to find another wrestling fan here. Amanda's finisher is the Northern Lights Bomb which is really brutal drops you from a vertical suplex onto your head & neck. Amanda is one tough gal she loves the brutal queen of the death matches made famous by Mickie Knuckles. She is 5'9 & 145 lbs Long beach California
I must admit that I am not as big of a fan as I was a few years ago. Many of my favourite wrestlers have either retired or passed away at far too young of an age.

I find that a lot of the current wrestlers have the personality of a wet paper bag.

Bret Hart, Eddie Guerrero, Stone Cold, Chris Benoit(I am not condoning what he did to his family, but he WAS a good wrestler), etc.

My favourite "clique" was the NWO(from WCW, not the watered-down version from WWE). My favourite women wrestlers were Victoria(I particularly enjoyed her when she was a heel and entering to the music of Tatu...nice 'n crazy! LOL!) and Trish Stratus(good Canadian lass!).
Old 05-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amanda is one helluva good wrestler plud she has this big fat chick as her manager that loves to interfere and help her win
Old 05-02-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Amanda is one helluva good wrestler plud she has this big fat chick as her manager that loves to interfere and help her win
That reminds of the old days where Captain Lou Albano and Bobby "THe Brain" Heenan would try to interfere with the opponents(and usually end up on the receiving end of some punishment!).
Old 05-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelypink View Post
that is awesome good for her!!!!.. Maybe one day she will be in the wwe!!!
I totally agree WWE or atleast TNA. While Chyna was in the old WWF becaise of her huge size,the sound of her voice, & strength led to rumors ran wild that she was a transgender female which turned out to be totally false she was just a really butch looking chick.
Old 05-03-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I totally agree WWE or atleast TNA. While Chyna was in the old WWF becaise of her huge size,the sound of her voice, & strength led to rumors ran wild that she was a transgender female which turned out to be totally false she was just a really butch looking chick.
I must admit that I would be a little leery of McMahon's intentions if he hired her. He tends to have storylines that border on the crass and insenstive. If he hired her, I would hope that he hired her for her wrestling ability and not just due to the fact that she is a transwoman. That would not be fair for her and would put the spotlight on her for all the wrong reasons.
Old 05-04-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I really don't think joining WCW v2 would be a good idea for her.
Old 05-04-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curioustsliker View Post
I really don't think joining WCW v2 would be a good idea for her.
That's true. It's not like she's a "used up has-been" like a lot of the wrestlers are on the current TNA roster.

Unless TNA has changed recently...
Old 05-05-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Unless TNA has changed recently...
Don't be silly! If anything, it's got worse. They put people under the influence of drugs in the main event of a PPV for god's sake!
Old 05-06-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Don't be silly! If anything, it's got worse. They put people under the influence of drugs in the main event of a PPV for god's sake!
That is a shame. I think if TNA got their act together, having two wrestling(Sports Entertainment is just stupid!) companies would be a good thing. It would make each of them strive to be more than what they are and we would get a lot less retreading of storylines.

And by under-the-influence people I assume you mean Scott Hall?
Old 05-07-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
That is a shame. I think if TNA got their act together, having two wrestling(Sports Entertainment is just stupid!) companies would be a good thing. It would make each of them strive to be more than what they are and we would get a lot less retreading of storylines.

And by under-the-influence people I assume you mean Scott Hall?
Just like during the monday night wars. Competition is only ever a good thing.

Actually it was Jeff Hardy. It's a shame because until shortly before he left WWE (and his drug problem became a lot worse) he was one of my favourite wrestlers. He could be going to prison too, they found a lot of drugs and steroids at his house and they're trying to do him for dealing. He could be famous enough to get away with it though. Here's a video of him during the PPV I was talking about if you want to see it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lckr9OLR2Ow

It's a 10 minute video but, believe it or not, the match itself was about 30 seconds long due to his condition (and it takes him about a minute after his music starts to even come out). They should never have even sent him out. You can see how pissed off Sting is too, it's not all part of the act, he is genuinely pissed off.
Old 05-07-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to talk about wrestling in general then take up the discussion the the General Discussion forum. This forum is called Chat About Shemales.
Old 05-07-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

It's relevant to the topic considering we're talking about why the subject of this thread shouldn't go somewhere to continue her career.
Old 05-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It's relevant to the topic considering we're talking about why the subject of this thread shouldn't go somewhere to continue her career.
Exactly I posted it here because Amanda is a transgender female. Who was the first transgender female to wrestle in womems wrestling and win a womens wrestling title thanks Curioustsliker
Old 05-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Here are some more sexy pics of Amanda
Attached Thumbnails
13068306207920.jpg   13068307454070.jpg   13068297066250.jpg  

Old 05-31-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Here are some more sexy pics of Amanda
I particularly like the picture on the right. Thanks for the pics.
Old 05-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I particularly like the picture on the right. Thanks for the pics.
Her real name is Mariah Moreno and we tweet shes really nice

Here are a few more pics
Attached Thumbnails
13068290479640.jpg   13068296427890.jpg   13068284009600.jpg  

Old 06-02-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Her real name is Mariah Moreno and we tweet shes really nice

Here are a few more pics
Thanks again. I wonder how long before TNA makes an action figure for her?
Old 06-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Thanks again. I wonder how long before TNA makes an action figure for her?
LOL TNA/Impact Wrestling would just make a joke of Amanda like they did bisexual/gay wrestler Orlando Jordan doing all these weird angles.
Old 06-02-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
LOL TNA/Impact Wrestling would just make a joke of Amanda like they did bisexual/gay wrestler Orlando Jordan doing all these weird angles.
Oh yeah. I remember that crap. Well, I hope that she gets an action figure made some day.