Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Travelling
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-30-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ericman69 is on a distinguished road
Default Brand New and Looking

I'm sure this has been posted as many times as there are members and then some.

Where are the most popular places to meet T-girls in the Northeastern US? Looking for relaxed atmosphere. You know, where one can actually hear the other person talk. No high pressure environments. Looking to meet and have fun.

Looking for, dare I say, friend with benefits relationship.
Old 08-30-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DeaconBlues is on a distinguished road
Default Good question!

That's a damn good question there ericman69, I WISH I knew the answer.

There are TS/TV nightclubs and such in every major city, but not every t-girl goes to the ones I am able to find. I suspect a LOT of t-girls don't go to the typical TS/TV and/or gay bar, a suspect a lot of them are very much like "g-girls" and are just hard to find.

I do know that I, and a whole lot of other men, would love to have some clear way to meet REAL t-girls. I KNOW they are out there.

The internet based dating services are almost universally a scam, just a way for creepy rich cyber-geeks to get richer by posting a bunch of fake "dating profiles" and collect memebership fees from poor horney men.

I WONDER... I wonder if the various TG counselling services would allow you to post your name and number as a "TG friendly" person. I know that every major city has some sort of "GLBT" club, that maintains a list of businesses, employers and such who have said that they are "GLBT friendly."

for example in Phoenix AZ, try: http://www.gpglcc.org/

If the GLBT community center in your area has that list of "GLBT friendly" businesses and employers, that list might be a good place to look, and, as I suggested, you might as them if they have some sort of bulletin board where you can post your name and number as a "GLBT friendly person" (who is looking especially for the right "T" person to be friendly with).