Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-13-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default playing with Ladyboys

Rules for playing with Thai ladyboys.

1) Treat them with respect. Remember they are working for a living. If you respect them, they?ll respect you, be courteous and gentle. Ladyboys will respond in kind.
2) Don?t get falling-down drunk, you?re asking for trouble, stay sober and you?ll enjoy the experience a lot more, and your ladyboy will be a lot happier. Nothing worse for a ladyboy, than carrying a drunk farang back to his hotel. If you?re paying for a service, get the most from it, and you and your ladyboy will have a lot more fun, and on the plus side you?ll remember all the details the next morning. For god?s sake don?t pick up a ladyboys from the street, you?re almost guaranteed to have problems. Always ensure you partner deposits her ID at the hotel reception desk.
3) Don?t go to a ladyboy club and pretend you want to take her home. Be straight with them. If your only there to watch the show, then tell them, they will understand and leave you alone to relax and enjoy your beer while the looking at the girls. Don?t buy drinks for a ladyboy and get her to spend an hour with you , then you decide to leave without taking her home, she?ll get angry with you for wasting her time.
4) For god?s sake don?t treat her like she?s an alien or something. She?s a beautiful Thai ladyboy, and should be treated like any other girl. I?ve seen guys who?ve taken ladyboys from a club, but then walk ten paces behind them down the street, too scared to hold their hand, or embarrassed they anybody might see them with a ladyboy. Get over it. Bangkok is full of ladyboys, nobody will give you a second look.
5) If your ladyboy stays with you all night and you?ve competed you commercial transaction. Buy her breakfast, it?s not expensive, and she?ll appreciate you for the kind gesture, food is cheap in Bangkok, inviting her for breakfast, it?s a nice way to part after a night of great sex.
6) Buying presents for ladyboys. This is not recommended, apart from cheap trinkets. If you do buy expensive gifts, it can convey all kinds of signals to your ladyboy which you may not be ready for. If you?re not really serious about her, then its best to stick to cheap perfume, or flowers. However if you do find your beautiful ladyboy soul mate, and really want to take her home, then by all means shower her with gifts.
However a word of warning: I?ve seen a lot of guys who?ve brought Thai ladyboys home with the intention of marrying them, 90% fail for some reason. The only successful marriages between Ladyboys and a farang seem to be with guys who actually live in Thailand and I know of a couple of guys who have married Filipino ladyboys in Sydney Australia and one guy who learned Thai, he could speak it fluently. I watched him and his pretty ladyboy one night at dinner, a couple of words together resulted the kisses and hugs, leaving the rest of us wondering what they were talking about. These seem to be flourishing, however they are in the minority.
7) If you intend to spend time with her, then have fun, she?ll enjoy it and so will you. Go to the movies. Walk in the park , enjoy a great meal, visit the temple,.
8) I once had a Thai girlfriend who visited the temple every day?she prayed we would get married. It as an impossible dream.
I flew home, she called me a few times, but realized it was going nowhere.

A buddy I know in Sydney married a stunningly beautiful ladyboy.
All was okay for about one year, then the wheels fell off. Too many guys hanging around her.
He applied for a divorce, and because it was a short marriage things worked out on his side., she departed back to Thailand.
Friends say she is back working the streets of Pattaya.
However some lesions do work.
A friend of mine met a beautiful lady in Ankor Watt (Siam reap) in Cambodia. They spent the next three years texting and emailing each other every day.

I thought it was a no-hoper, but he persevered. He brought her to Sydney, they married and I?ve never seen two happier people. He?s in the minority?..a welcome change to the usual disaster stories. But remember he?s a minority.

The moral of this stuff is:
Generally don?t get involved with your ladyboy??..it?s a recipe for disaster. But although in the minority?some have been successful.

Kelly.
Old 02-13-2010
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

All very solid tips when dealing with LBs who are making a living in the sex industry.

#2 and #4 are the big complaints I hear from gals (mostly Filipinas) in that situation.
Old 02-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

yeah drunk is very bad
Old 02-15-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelypink View Post
yeah drunk is very bad
Drunk is bad no matter who it is that you are socializing with. It does not make a good impression at all.
Old 02-23-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Alanz is on a distinguished road

Great advice Kelly. I will certainly heed it when I visit Thailand in late July. Besides respect is a wonderful thing. it should be made compulsory!
Old 02-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cyba is an unknown quantity at this point
Default spell

I think it could have worked with me (minority), at least, it felt like it at the time..
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showth...?t=6197&page=2
but, for other reasons, it didn't happen.
Who knows?
Perhaps, I was too young (now would be better.) There's inherently an additional
risk factor compared to conventional cross-cultural relationships/ partnerships/marriages
(which often don't last.)
Maturity wouldn't go amiss?
It's really nice to hear of the one that worked though
Old 03-04-2010
guess1tw3ll

i treat LB the same way i treat all shemales . I treat them like a women in person, buy them stuff, take them out to eat, show respect .But when it comes to bed i fuck them like a inmate that hasnt seen a women in 25 years.They dont seem to have problems with it so i do it all the time
Old 03-04-2010
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

Treat them with respect. I'm closer to Thailand and ready for my first trip to meet a lovely girl.

The Filipinas seem better off as they are employed in the call centre industry and the nursing industry.

Cham
Old 03-09-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Massry is on a distinguished road

Thank you Kelly for this advices
i really enjoyed to read them all and knew stuff i wasn't know

i hope to meet a nice ladyboy some day...
Old 03-13-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hellos123 is on a distinguished road

very nice tips, thank you very much
Old 03-16-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rahul3230 is on a distinguished road

yup u rite we should respect these gorgeous ladies
Old 03-18-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dickrick is on a distinguished road

True words of wisdom, kelly.
The relationship thing is never easy especially if she's working in P4P.
You've got to have 100% trust and she has to accept that the days of being admired and getting countless sex partners are over. Not an easy thing for both parties.
Incidentally, a big Hi to everyone. This is my maiden post.
Old 03-31-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

mustang1 will become famous soon enoughmustang1 will become famous soon enough

While marrying a gorgeous ladyboy and bringing her home is a great fantasy for many of us, I'm sure the warnings are all valid, and that its a highly risky proposition. A friend of mine married across cultures and he had a rough spin, with eventual failure. The gulf was just too wide. I married within my culture, but I'm from a humble home whereas my wife is from a wealthy family, and thats even been hard enough. Keep dreaming, thats safe and free!!
Old 04-05-2010
sexchannel

respect at all times will in return get respect
Old 04-15-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

short1first is on a distinguished road
Default playing with ladyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly View Post
Rules for playing with Thai ladyboys.

1) Treat them with respect. Remember they are working for a living. If you respect them, they?ll respect you, be courteous and gentle. Ladyboys will respond in kind.
2) Don?t get falling-down drunk, you?re asking for trouble, stay sober and you?ll enjoy the experience a lot more, and your ladyboy will be a lot happier. Nothing worse for a ladyboy, than carrying a drunk farang back to his hotel. If you?re paying for a service, get the most from it, and you and your ladyboy will have a lot more fun, and on the plus side you?ll remember all the details the next morning. For god?s sake don?t pick up a ladyboys from the street, you?re almost guaranteed to have problems. Always ensure you partner deposits her ID at the hotel reception desk.
3) Don?t go to a ladyboy club and pretend you want to take her home. Be straight with them. If your only there to watch the show, then tell them, they will understand and leave you alone to relax and enjoy your beer while the looking at the girls. Don?t buy drinks for a ladyboy and get her to spend an hour with you , then you decide to leave without taking her home, she?ll get angry with you for wasting her time.
4) For god?s sake don?t treat her like she?s an alien or something. She?s a beautiful Thai ladyboy, and should be treated like any other girl. I?ve seen guys who?ve taken ladyboys from a club, but then walk ten paces behind them down the street, too scared to hold their hand, or embarrassed they anybody might see them with a ladyboy. Get over it. Bangkok is full of ladyboys, nobody will give you a second look.
5) If your ladyboy stays with you all night and you?ve competed you commercial transaction. Buy her breakfast, it?s not expensive, and she?ll appreciate you for the kind gesture, food is cheap in Bangkok, inviting her for breakfast, it?s a nice way to part after a night of great sex.
6) Buying presents for ladyboys. This is not recommended, apart from cheap trinkets. If you do buy expensive gifts, it can convey all kinds of signals to your ladyboy which you may not be ready for. If you?re not really serious about her, then its best to stick to cheap perfume, or flowers. However if you do find your beautiful ladyboy soul mate, and really want to take her home, then by all means shower her with gifts.
However a word of warning: I?ve seen a lot of guys who?ve brought Thai ladyboys home with the intention of marrying them, 90% fail for some reason. The only successful marriages between Ladyboys and a farang seem to be with guys who actually live in Thailand and I know of a couple of guys who have married Filipino ladyboys in Sydney Australia and one guy who learned Thai, he could speak it fluently. I watched him and his pretty ladyboy one night at dinner, a couple of words together resulted the kisses and hugs, leaving the rest of us wondering what they were talking about. These seem to be flourishing, however they are in the minority.
7) If you intend to spend time with her, then have fun, she?ll enjoy it and so will you. Go to the movies. Walk in the park , enjoy a great meal, visit the temple,.
8) I once had a Thai girlfriend who visited the temple every day?she prayed we would get married. It as an impossible dream.
I flew home, she called me a few times, but realized it was going nowhere.

A buddy I know in Sydney married a stunningly beautiful ladyboy.
All was okay for about one year, then the wheels fell off. Too many guys hanging around her.
He applied for a divorce, and because it was a short marriage things worked out on his side., she departed back to Thailand.
Friends say she is back working the streets of Pattaya.
However some lesions do work.
A friend of mine met a beautiful lady in Ankor Watt (Siam reap) in Cambodia. They spent the next three years texting and emailing each other every day.

I thought it was a no-hoper, but he persevered. He brought her to Sydney, they married and I?ve never seen two happier people. He?s in the minority?..a welcome change to the usual disaster stories. But remember he?s a minority.

The moral of this stuff is:
Generally don?t get involved with your ladyboy??..it?s a recipe for disaster. But although in the minority?some have been successful.

Kelly.
it feels good to playwith lady boy this first time was by grabbing his cok then wanting to suck on it ,so that came naturallu by feeling good and warm on the inside ,for th first time and it was warm and tasted good, then after that i had not hat a second chande to see that person again but for the first time of being a person of color it waw good
Old 04-22-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

silkydick is on a distinguished road

Personally, I wouldn't consider a relationship with a ladyboy who works in the sex industry.

Thailand seems to have plenty of ladyboys who lead regular lives - I would assume that a relationship with someone like this would very similar to with a gg, and have a higher probability of success.

But, I've never even met a ladyboy before (besides saying sawatdee to the occasional ladyboy working at the pharmacy, mall or restaurant).

Has anyone here dated a Thai ladyboy who does not work in the sex industry? I would like to hear about it.
Old 04-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

IronCity has a spectacular aura aboutIronCity has a spectacular aura about

It is good to point out these rules to follow....but as I have read thru them ... i am thinking to myself... well isnt that the way your supposed to treat woman (with or with out a cock). well for me and i am guessing most of us (i hope) are gentleman and it is common practice to treat woman with love ..respect..etc.
Old 04-27-2010
Mr. Grooby

seanchai will become famous soon enough

That is an awesome post. Well done.

I've seen some real messes come from when guys try to take their ladyboy (or in fact, Thai girl) back to their homelands, especially when they're bargirls.
Old 04-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Being respectful should be a no brainer , you should always be polite and treat them like a lady.