Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default The transsexual paradox...

I've had my fair share of wives, bio-girlfriends and transsexual girlfriends over time. And the trans-girls are the sweetest, the most interesting, the loveliest and the ones I simply adore the most!

But that's not really my point :-)

My point is that trans-women are so often unfairly judged... they are SUPPOSED to be more gorgeous than bio-women (and, indeed, they often are), they are EXPECTED to have more perfect tits (some do) and in general they are FORCED to be so much better in all respects than bio-women (and they ARE)... and still that's not enough...

Yes, I know, I live in Asia where transsexual women are gorgeous and beautiful, but in spite of that I never expected any thing. I entered this with a total open mind and a total amount of naivity... and I was welcomed to an almost embarrassing degree... to a world of the sweetst love...

To me this is not about tits or cocksizes or what ever attributes are needed to make a boy into a girl. To me this is all about finding deep passion among a group of lovely, lovely human beings who have their very own and personal approaches to being transsexuals. This is about respect and about finding other ways to happiness than what we are normally taught.

Surely, the best tits I have ever fondled are on transsexual women... surely, the most beautiful and the sweetest and deepest girls I have ever had the pleasure of being with are transsexuals...

But let's not judge by the paradox of attributes! Let us in stead enjoy, awe and LOVE! Let us get deeper! And let us, as the socalled "trans-lovers", above all submit to the fact that we love the most amazing women ever born. In spite of tits, cocks and beauty...

I'm hooked and I will for ever be in love with m2f transsexuality as the most beautiful concept ever "invented". And I will never judge the book by its cover... but surely, a nice set of boxes is cool... but it will never and should never be a judging element of what transsexuality is all about. That's a ridiculous and idiotic paradox...

Peace!

H

Last edited by hankhavelock; 09-18-2008 at 11:34 AM.
Old 09-18-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Hank,

I suppose it goes without saying that I agree with you 100%. The downside to being Trans is we are held to be *more* women and genetic women, with no room for "error".

Old 09-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default The Effort Differential

HANK,

Does it have anything to do w/ what I've heard of as trans women will go way beyond their genetic sisters to please a man? In other words a gen girl will go at %'s of 50-50 to 75-25 to get a man, while a trans girl will go 100-0: a total sacrifice of self toward a relationship goal. It seems logical, but my sample is very small. In your travels, have you encountered that at all?
Old 09-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talvenada View Post
HANK,

Does it have anything to do w/ what I've heard of as trans women will go way beyond their genetic sisters to please a man? In other words a gen girl will go at %'s of 50-50 to 75-25 to get a man, while a trans girl will go 100-0: a total sacrifice of self toward a relationship goal. It seems logical, but my sample is very small. In your travels, have you encountered that at all?
On that I can only speculate... there may be some truth to it, how ever, I really don't know and cannot say that I have ever really had that impression.

That said, however, the brutal rules of supply and demand probably also have relevans here... and I do surely know from many trans-friends that finding a sincere man is not easy at all. For sex, yes, for relationship, no.

But what you are referring to could actually also be said about genetic women in Asia - in general the woman/man interaction is a bit more traditional here - and not only for the worse. Still, I'm yet to meet a transsexual woman here who doesn't proclaim that she is only interested in relationship with a Western man. The reason I get is the way Western men treat women - hmmm... As I've never been in a relationship with a Western transsexual woman I cannot really answer...

Let me speculate a little further along your line of thought... IF it is so that trans-women go further in their attempts to please a man than bio-women, then it COULD have to do with trans-women having a strong need to "prove" the are women - or to FEEL they are women. I dunno - I'm on thin ice here.

Peace!

H
Old 09-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Hank,

I suppose it goes without saying that I agree with you 100%. The downside to being Trans is we are held to be *more* women and genetic women, with no room for "error".

You know what, Bionca? You most likely ARE more woman than women! The highest degree of femininity I've personally encountered has been in trans-women. Total and utter femininity!

Even the "traditional" masculine attributes that are still present in most transsexual women are turned around and suddenly become feminine attributes. I wish I could explain better what I mean, but that's how I feel it. That's also why I guess it's always my approach to convince trans-women who may be a bit shy, that they don't have to be shy at all. Their femininity is defined by their whole personality - that's why a rock hard penis (excuse my lingo) placed on a sweet transsexual woman becomes the most feminine attribute one can imagine!

Last edited by hankhavelock; 09-19-2008 at 07:23 AM.
Old 09-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default The Effort Differential

Quote:
HANK,

BIONCA,

Can I, PLEASE, get your input on this?
Old 09-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Thanks, Hank

HANK,

The cultural aspect wasn't one that I even gave a thought to, but is a SUPER point to consider.

It would make relationships more possible in trans-friendly parts on the globe, and almost impossible in some backward-leaning locales.
Old 09-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
HANK,

The cultural aspect wasn't one that I even gave a thought to, but is a SUPER point to consider.

It would make relationships more possible in trans-friendly parts on the globe, and almost impossible in some backward-leaning locales.
I'm yet to meet a truly "trans-friendly" society... yes, there are more transsexual women in Asia but the general openmindedness is not as in Denmark (where I originate from). And yes, the openmindedness is grand in Dk, but they just don't know how to handle trans-women...

Like a catch-22...

If we are talking about mainstream democratic countries, then I think it's the same. Whether I walk hand-in-hand with my transsexual girlfriend in Asia or in the West (which I never did), then my guess is that people will turn to look and whisper... "Did you see that... a guy with a transvestite...? How freaky can it get...?) They do in Asia.

And in this regard we must remember that even though transsexuality takes up a gigantic part of OUR lives (here at this good forum) then to most vanilla people it's a curiousity but nothing they think much about.

I just saw a trailor on National Geographic TV where they are running a series on taboos. A major part of this trailor was showing transsexual women... so to most people trans-life is taboo.

Go figure...

Peace!

H
Old 09-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

i agree i feel quite sick when i think most trans-women have to live in an almost dictatorist world of manner, behavior and looks
Old 09-21-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
HANK,

I think Hank is mostly correct in that it is cultural. However - you need to remember that as children Trans* women often picked up gendered behavior messages and applied them mentally in odd ways (because we didn't have a safe social context to experiment and get them right on our own).

So, I could see a Tranbs woman giving all of herself to a relationship thinking it was what she was suposed to do, or it was the "feminine way" or "noble" or simply in an attempt to "keep a man". Lord knows having a man who is willing to stay after he comes is rare enough...
Old 09-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Thank You So Much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
I think Hank is mostly correct in that it is cultural. However - you need to remember that as children Trans* women often picked up gendered behavior messages and applied them mentally in odd ways (because we didn't have a safe social context to experiment and get them right on our own).

So, I could see a Tranbs woman giving all of herself to a relationship thinking it was what she was suposed to do, or it was the "feminine way" or "noble" or simply in an attempt to "keep a man". Lord knows having a man who is willing to stay after he comes is rare enough...
BIONCA,

There are facts and formulas for pretty much all relationships, which might help you. Some you might know, while others you might not realize on a conscious level.

I hope this can help you even in the smallest of ways. The female approach to a relationship is firstly emotional and secondly physical, while the male approach is the exact opposite. Men will look for physical attractiveness and pleasurable sex. The key to keep the man coming back are those two with a mutual interest or two. Some women will fake a hugh interest in sports to create that 3rd rail.

You said you had gg friends. Well, find out every trick they know about. Search out every place to meet a guy who would be interested in you, and interest you. It's a delicate balance of being your better self, and adding a few seamless tricks, which are selected with care.

The best trick is to make the person fall in love with you, because that emotion is a drug that always requires a fix w/ coming back to you being the only place to do so. But be careful knowing it can work in reverse, and create other problems, as well.

I really hope this helps you in your quest for happiness.
Old 09-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

very deep
Old 09-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It would make relationships more possible in trans-friendly parts on the globe...
I believe that "trans-friendlyness" starts in one self. As long as guys who would really want a relationship with a transsexual woman still focus more on society and family approval than on what they actually want them selves, then it will remain difficult.

But it really isn't difficult at all.

Sure, I had a few (pleasureful) chills inside the first time I went to visit a transsexual woman the first time - but under no circumstances did I have vanilla-peoples' approval or not in my mind at all. And Fey and I ended up having a beautiful relationship and remain best friends here.

As I believe I have said so many times, it proved to be (one of) the most relevant steps I took in getting closer to myself - and never have I for one nano-second regretted it.

I wish the same for many other guys. But you have to take the first step yourself.

Do it! Open your hearts to the most amazing women you can ever imagine.

H
Old 09-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default The Erection In The Room

I believe that "trans-friendlyness" starts in one self. As long as guys who would really want a relationship with a transsexual woman still focus more on society and family approval than on what they actually want them selves, then it will remain difficult.

HANK,

I agree that that's where it starts: between the ears affects what's between the legs of a mate. Of course, it's not just society's approval, but the self within society. A guy has an ideal for mating, which changes over time. So, timing is always an issue. You could find the right person at the wrong time in either of those 2 lives.

Ergo, a guy in his 20's could want bio-children, but after a failed marriage could realize he was blind to the emotional-sexual situation staying like that forever. This enters the area where the trans woman may be more in tune with a guy's needs from that time forward, than a bio-lady. In other words, a trans-girl in her 20's would be excellent for this type of guy in his early to mid 30's.