Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-28-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

belfagar can only hope to improve

I love this personal debate one has over "does this make me gay?"
I have recently brought my personal interests up with my spouse, she is not concerned by my sexuality. In fact it turns her on. Sexuality is something that seems to be more like a sliding scale. The scale belongs to you.
I don't plan on exposing all of my personal thoughts and feelings to all of the world, some things should be kept close to oneself and their open minded partner.
I feel good about me, I wish everyone could feel as good.
Old 09-02-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

georgedemesa can only hope to improve

That was my first impression for my self when i was fortst attracted to a shemales .Im thinking Ami gay ?but now i dont care i love shemales specially their cock better keep it a secret for myself
Old 09-02-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

MagicMonkey77 is on a distinguished road

Gay suggests your attraction to a member of the same sex, as I'm not a T-Girl I'm not gay .
T-Girls are women with genitals I know what to do with lol

MM xx.
Old 09-04-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sosed is on a distinguished road

In my opinion it depend on every individual himself, so everyone could give answer for himself. Some males wrongly consider Tgirls as males because of their male genitals. In that case they could consider themselves as gays, because they are interested in her masculinity represented by her penis. Those who knows Tgirls are women although they have male genitals and are interested in her femininity could not consider themselves as gays, because they like woman.
Old 09-05-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Mary80 is on a distinguished road

No I don't think it does, as gay is two people of the same gender and shemales I would class as women. So you guys should stop worrying about it just enjoy life
Old 09-22-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Barrackubus is on a distinguished road

Perception is reality. What is it that you percieve or believe about it. Do you see a gorgeous sexy woman or do you see something else. What about the perception of the shemale you like. Does she percieve herself as a male. Probably not I would assume and in some way she may not consider being liked as being gay. She wants to be desired because of her femininity not out of any masculine traits. And you would desire her because of her womaness, so no I don't think it makes you gay anymore than it does.her.
Old 09-22-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shmlvr66 can only hope to improve
Cool

Of course NOT. To be gay in my opinion is to be attracted and involved romantically to ones own gender. While my attraction to Shemales is purely sexual.
Old 09-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmlvr66 View Post
Of course NOT. To be gay in my opinion is to be attracted and involved romantically to ones own gender. While my attraction to Shemales is purely sexual.
"Gay" expresses sexual orientation, as is "heterosexual" or "bisexual" and other such terms. Ones sexual orientation has nothing whatsoever to do with "romantic involvement." For example, if former U.S. Senator Larry Craig is romantically involved with his wife, but also has sex with men with whom he has no romantic involvement, it does not make calling him gay or bisexual incorrect.

You are entitled, as is everyone, to define your own sexual orientation. You are not entitled to change established, accepted definition of words and terms to suit your personal interests.
Old 09-22-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

CakeWagon is on a distinguished road

If it's hot it doesn't matter to me
Old 09-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeWagon View Post
If it's hot it doesn't matter to me
I agree, why label it just enjoy it.
Old 09-27-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

gj22 is on a distinguished road

I only like girls and shemales, but not men, i dont consider myself gay. I am only attracted to feminine qualities.
Old 10-11-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tunafish is on a distinguished road
Default exact

i like women and shemales-i've tried with some men but i was excited by the idea and doing it was a very turn off..
Old 12-30-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

MacShreach is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
"Gay" expresses sexual orientation, as is "heterosexual" or "bisexual" and other such terms. Ones sexual orientation has nothing whatsoever to do with "romantic involvement." For example, if former U.S. Senator Larry Craig is romantically involved with his wife, but also has sex with men with whom he has no romantic involvement, it does not make calling him gay or bisexual incorrect.

You are entitled, as is everyone, to define your own sexual orientation. You are not entitled to change established, accepted definition of words and terms to suit your personal interests.
Hah! So this is where all the interesting people went.

Anyway, your point is well made but there is a problem. Since Kinsey has appeared already, he's a good illustration. His research into human sexuality was based upon a strictly binary interpretation of gender--masculine or feminine. Clearly, Kinsey's work is the best (only) large-scale study we have, but the fact is that the rise in the apparent numbers of transgendered people, and the concomitant rise in numbers of people attracted to them, questions the binary interpretation of gender.

In fact there is as much of a range of gender expression as there is of attraction (cf Roughgarden, Evolution's Rainbow). This does not negate Kinsey but it does pose problems with interpretation thereof. The term 'homosexual' only came to mean 'manly men attracted to other manly men' in the 1970s, but we know, for example from the London 'molly-houses' of the 18th C as well as many many other examples that same-sex attraction where the individuals do not play the same gender role, is in fact much older and could be stated to be the norm. Furthermore these examples--and there are many--clearly reflect a range of gender expression that had been going on for a long time, but has been suppressed and conflated with sexual attraction, something I question.

This is absolutely not to suggest that transwomen are not women--they are. However in some ways their position is actually more clear than that of men who are attracted to them, largely because, at least until very recently, there was no term describing them other than pejoratives. Now I would describe myself as heterosexual but transattracted; I see transwomen as women but I recognise that I do have a specific attraction to them because of their transgender status. I venture to suggest this might apply to other men in my position. Clearly there are also men who are homosexual but transattracted, and bisexual but transattracted.

IMO transattraction is a valid expression of sexual desire; words like 'chaser' and 'admirer' are clearly derogatory to such men, and we need to rid ourselves of them, just as we need to rid ourselves of terms like 'tranny' or 'shemale'.

What this also means is that words like 'gay' 'straight' and 'bisexual' really do need to be revisited in the light of this phenomenon. We might discover that transattraction is indeed another, discrete, sexual preference (which is my hunch). But there is simply no research on this. Furthermore, Kinsey shows us that there is no black and white; his seven categories (someone said 6 but they forgot 0 I think) are still valid. However we should, biological variation applied, find that the same is true for transattraction; that there is a scale from 0-6 (say) going from fully cis-attracted to fully transattracted. Furthermore this must necessarily relate to the conventional understanding of sexual attraction, for how else would we explain a ciswoman who is attracted to transwomen, or a cisman who is attracted to transmen? (And these examples do really exist.)

So while I agree with your general proposition, that we cannot just make up or manipulate terms to suit ourselves, we do have a problem if the understood meanings of these terms do not adequately describe reality.
Old 12-30-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
...Clearly, Kinsey's work is the best (only) large-scale study we have, but the fact is that the rise in the apparent numbers of transgendered people, and the concomitant rise in numbers of people attracted to them, questions the binary interpretation of gender...
Do you have any statistics to back up the part of your statement that is in bold print? I really would like to know if this is true or if it is just that transgender people are more visible now than previously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
...IMO transattraction is a valid expression of sexual desire; words like 'chaser' and 'admirer' are clearly derogatory to such men, and we need to rid ourselves of them, just as we need to rid ourselves of terms like 'tranny' or 'shemale'...
You are right that we need to get rid of derogatory terms.
Old 12-30-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been happily married for many years and love sex with my wife yet, I like thinking about sex with a tgirl. So what is my sexual orientation?
Old 12-31-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

testbed will become famous soon enough

Does it really matter? You are what you say you are and not what someone else says you are.
Old 01-03-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mane is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by testbed View Post
Does it really matter? You are what you say you are and not what someone else says you are.
Hello, all this is my first post here, I'd say that- who cares I know what I like and that is about it.
Old 01-03-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Lulu38c is on a distinguished road
Default Liking shemales? You cannot be gay!

Gays and lesbians are attracted to their own gender only.
Heterosexuals are attracted to opposite gender only.

Those in between? They are Bi-sexual or bi-curious, pan-sexual, poly-amorous, etc. In other word: You like both!
What's wrong with that? In my books: You like both side of the world!

I'm attracted to shemales just like all of you, surfing right here on this site.
We are attracted to shemales... and they are a mix of both world!

Think about it.
Old 02-20-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ImNotSure is on a distinguished road
Default Am I gay? Bisexual? Please Help :s

Ok, so, I am really turned on by shemales (transexual's). I'm not into dude's, just Shemales and women, but im not sure if i would be classified as gay or what. Ive had gay thoughts but ive never been turned on by them, however if i think about shemales or women sexually i get turned on. Im not sure and it botheres me, id just like to hear what everyone thoughts on this is. (This is my first thread i have ever posted, so if i messed it up, sorry)
Old 02-20-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotSure View Post
Ok, so, I am really turned on by shemales (transexual's). I'm not into dude's, just Shemales and women, but im not sure if i would be classified as gay or what. Ive had gay thoughts but ive never been turned on by them, however if i think about shemales or women sexually i get turned on. Im not sure and it botheres me, id just like to hear what everyone thoughts on this is. (This is my first thread i have ever posted, so if i messed it up, sorry)
Do a search, read the forum. You are straight, bisexual at the most. Are you gay? NO. ( feel better?)
Old 02-28-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

davecess is infamous around these parts

I think it's pretty easy to answer this question.

Deep down do you lust after a man's body? If the honest answer is no then how can you be gay?

If you lust after women either with or without a cock then you must be straight.
Old 03-08-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

steve65 will become famous soon enough
Default Gay labelling

There seems to be a lot of concern over 'labelling' when it comes to the subject of dating transgendered individuals. I have been on many blogs devoted to the subject of dating Asian ladyboys, and it appears there are a large number of guys who are keen to explore this avenue, but are concerned about either what other people will think of them, and moreso what they will actually think of themselves.

Most guys who are ready to embark on a LB relationship are concerned with the 'gay' label. 'Does this mean I am gay?' they invariably ask. They are worried about their own sexuality, rather than embracing a new way of loving. Realistically, does it matter? I hope in this post to allay some of the fears being shown by guys unable to cross that final hurdle.

A 'gay' person is one who is stimulated only by members of their own sex, whether they be male or female. A 'bisexual' person is one who can be stimulated by members of both sexes, and a 'heterosexual' or 'straight' person is one who is stimulated only by members of the opposite sex.

So guys, if you previously have had only biological females as girlfriends but are wanting to experiment in the transgendered field, the odds are that you are 'straight, but with bisexual tendencies' - but do you really need or want this label to satisfy your own concerns?

To further complicate matters, my experiences show there are three distinct categories of ladyboys.

The first (which I have found to be in the minority, but will always stand corrected if it can be shown otherwise), are those who are the absolute examples of a 'female born in a male body'. Their main aim in life is to undergo a full sex change and to live life completely as a woman. Quite often they abhor their male genitalia, many are on chemical castration hormones, and have no interest in their penis other than for peeing out and the sooner they can change that the better.

The second category are those who take on the role of a female, but have no intention of getting rid of their penis, but will act completely as a female. They do not wish to engage in sexual activities as a male, but will delight in penile stimulation.

The third category are those as in Category 2, but will also delight in undertaking the role of a male lover, either with other males or in many cases with females. They are very proud of their male genitalia, although they too live as women.

It could be argued therefore, that if your interest is in only Category 1 ladyboys, and you also have no interest in their male genitalia that you are 'straight', and that you are looking more for an emotionally leaning relationship with a ladyboy. That you would prefer your ladyboy to have all the characteristics of a female. This to me indicates you are 'straight' as defined by society.

If your preference is for Category 3 ladyboys (which I unashamedly admit my girlfriend falls into) it could be argued that you are straight, but with strong bisexual tendencies.

You may not know exactly where you fit until you have experienced the ladyboy dating scene. When I started dating ladyboys I had no intention of being in the category 3. It was introduced to me by my current girlfriend. You may find, as I have, that it adds a further dimension to your sex life.

My advice is simple. Embrace your new lifestyle. If labels and 'what people will think' worries you to such a degree, then quite simply this lifestyle is not for you. Taking a ladyboy lover for a permanent relationship takes a lot of adjusting. It is a major change in your life, and many things have to be thought through. Do not look on your ladyboy lover as a sex toy. It is so much deeper than this, and you will find that she has emotional needs the same as any genetic girl will. It took me around 12-18 months into my now 4-year relationship to fully accept and commit to what I was doing. After a life of dating only genetic girls it was a big paradigm shift. However, the love I have found and the excitement of having such a wonderful relationship has left me in no doubt I have made the right choice.
Old 03-14-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

marksantos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
thanks for sharing, i'm glad you feel the same way.

i just joined this site a few hours ago and i don't know why but i feel really safe and at home here.. i guess i'm glad theres other people like me.
your not alone in this kind of feeling dear
i consider my self as you. i like womens and feminine ladyboys.they are hot and same women
Old 03-14-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough

We are all here because we love these beautiful ladies so why do we really need to label it. I'm proud to be a member of this site and others like it and I don't care what label it makes me. everyone needs to stop worrying about whether it makes you gay or bi or whatever.

Just enjoy your life and stop worrying about stupid shit like labels
Old 03-30-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

priape is on a distinguished road

didn't think about this issue: I like women, and I love shemales, but real guys totally turn me off. So I'm pretty sure I don't fit in the "gay" definition! But are definitions that important?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
or better yet, are WE gay?

ok so for about a year now i've been extremely turned on by shemales (obviously or i wouldn't be here right now)... but i'm also very attracted to women. i really like the thought of a hard cock and large balls on a very feminine type of girl, it really turns me on. but i am confused because i see these shemales as girls, even though they have dicks. i am also very opposed to the idea of a dick in my ass, i really think it's sick and would never do it, but i would love to stick mine in a shemale. the thought of calling myself "bisexual" or gay annoys me because i don't like men at all. i don't have fantasies about wearing wemon's clothing or anything like that.. the only doubt about myself i have is my love for a women with a long hard cock. i can't talk about this to anyone personally becuase they will think i'm gay, and everyone close to me is opposed to gay things.. especially my friends, because i'm still in high school, and let's just say i'm probably younger than everyone here.

so i was wondering if anyone has similar feelings, or can give me some advice?
Old 03-30-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cockle is on a distinguished road

Well guys are disgusting (except me of course) Women are hot (not all) some hot chicks have dicks, still she needs some loving too.
Old 05-24-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Tommy3069 is infamous around these parts
Default Does liking shemales make you gay?

I do not think you are gay if you like shemale, you have to be more open minded person and be honest with yourself. If you think that way then you always will feel that way.
People do not know how far a emotion can take them it start with a little one night stand or a fantasy then later on it progress further and more happens but again if you do not come clean with yourself then things are never good always bad. I have heard from my friend she had clients who have interests to sleep with a tgirl as soon she reveals her cock the try to beat her up why again be clean with you emotions.

I had that same problem thinking back and forth negative feelings negative emotions, then I decide to come clean tolled my friend the truth and we went from there. We are still great friends she had her operation now so she is a girl, I will let her know I am interested in still looking for a tgirl with a cock and she will understand
Old 06-24-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shmluvr1 is on a distinguished road
Question To be or not to be.

You can't be made"gay". Either you are or you aren't. Fucking a shemale
doesn't make you gay, that's just looking for an alternative to pussy which
can get boring sometimes. There are millions of "straight" guys who fuck
shemales on occasion but will always want pussy more, that doesn't make
us gay, we just sometimes want something a little different.
If anything, technically, that would make us all bisexual, we just happen to
want one side more than the other.
There's not a single gay guy out there who won't pass up the chance to fuck
a pussy if it came to them, on the same token a lesbian would fuck a guy if
she could get a good screw out of him (otherwise, they wouldn't need dildos.)
But both sides would always return to there primary choices of gendered
partners (guy-guy, girl-girl) to feel more at home sexually.
Unless your elderly and gay, true homosexuality doesn't really exist, every-
body wants to occasionally play on the other side of the fence.
Old 06-24-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

No.

Gays like same sex people,bi's like both.

I like a girl with a dick so that must make me bi? I don't agree.I just like a girl with a dick.That simple.
Old 07-01-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

skeenyo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
mate, dont worry too much about the gay/straight issue!
What ever you do, is fine if it make's you happy,
and does'nt harm anyone. I know you are confused now
but as you get older, you will decide for yourself, and what
your friend's think, wont be so important. Enjoy!
Well said my man :-)
Old 07-07-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Dana: [after seeing an exchange between Jenny and Marina] I thought Jenny was straight.
Alice: Dana, most girls are straight until they're not. And then... sometimes they're gay 'til they're not.
Shane: True, but there are also the ones that never look back. Right? And you can spot them coming a mile away.
Old 07-07-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

FairyInBoots will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to FairyInBoots Send a message via MSN to FairyInBoots

I'm always concerned that when people ask "does this mean I'm gay???" there seems to be an unspoken, but nonetheless very implicit air of something "obviously" being wrong with being, or being perceived as "gay". I'd like to think, in this post-Will & Grace world, it would be clear that there's nothing wrong with being gay, but then again, television still won't air a male-male kiss as anything more than a joke, so maybe the fact that there's nothing wrong with being gay isn't as clear as GBLT activists want it to be?

The breakdown, as I see it goes like this:

Most women have vag, but some women have peen (approximately 1 in 250, by Lynn Conway's more liberal estimates --just search "lynn conway trans prevalence" to find her paper on it). A woman with a peen may or may not eventually get a surgically constructed vag, but she's still a woman.

Most men have a peen, but some have a vag (see Lynn Conway's estimates for trans women, and combine with Kate Bournstein's 1994 estimate that approximately 50% of all TS/TG people are on the FTM spectrum, as stated in her book Gender Outlaw). A man with a vag may or may not (and is statistically less likely to) get a surgically-constructed peen, but he's still a man.

If you're a man and you're into women exclusively (or very nearly so), you're heterosexual, regardless of what the women you're attracted to have in their pants. Some people are only into women with certain genitals, and that's OK --having a preference in a partner's genitals is about sexual compatibility more than sexual orientation.

I'm seriously only sexually attracted to people with peen --men and women, but (intriguingly) dependent on the time of the year, I seem to have a preference more for women (with cocks) than men (with cocks), and vice-versa. I've tried sex with women and other trans men, and it's been disasterous -- the "homefield advantage" thing is an urban myth. I've analysed this peculiarity of my sexuality, and it's got nothing to do with personal hang-ups and such. Sometimes people are just into certain body types, and if you're not a jerk about it, then there's nothing wrong with it.

Most of the other trans people I know would say that makes me bi-, and only a handful of said people would still feel compelled to lecture me about it being supposedly "problematic" that I'm only into people with certain genital configurations (but that's where I bring up sexual compatibility as a factor --some people have a very maleable compatibility, others seem to have a more rigid compatibility; and as many have said before me, sex and love are not the same thing --I can love some-one more than life itself, doesn't mean I can be, or should be, sexually attracted to them).
Old 07-14-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

zoomrolf is infamous around these parts
Default turn off that little voice !

To get past your inhibitions, you must turn off that little voice inside you. May I recommend the teaching of Christopher Hitchens ? Then realize that as long as your not hurting someone else, and it feels good, anything is fair game.
Get started in Nana Plaza Bangkok. Cascades. Let one of the gorgeous ladyboys there get you going . yea !
Old 07-14-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

daveblue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to daveblue

At the end of the day it doesn't matter what label you give yourself straight, gay or bi ladyboys or shemales are as much women as their genetic counterparts. The fact that they have hard dicks and will fill you with their cum is just an added bonus and one that we should all take advantage of as often as possible.

Live, love and enjoy yourself as long as no one is hurt it's all good
Old 07-14-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomrolf View Post
To get past your inhibitions, you must turn off that little voice inside you. May I recommend the teaching of Christopher Hitchens ? Then realize that as long as your not hurting someone else, and it feels good, anything is fair game.
Get started in Nana Plaza Bangkok. Cascades. Let one of the gorgeous ladyboys there get you going . yea !
I recommend staying as far away from Christopher Hitchens as possible.
Old 07-14-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Does liking shemales make you gay?

I think so.
I used to really be into looking at shemales,
fantasising about having sex with them,
onto hanging out with them and sleeping with some.

I now own the complete DVD collection of The L-Word
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWcaOs8dgF0

and I love sex with other women so that makes me gay,
and I blame those pesky shemales!!!
Old 07-15-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

zoomrolf is infamous around these parts
Default ladyboys are a third sex

Liking ladyboys does not delve into the realm of gay or straight. Katoeys are a third sex. The issue is that you live in a Western society that makes judgements on sexuality. Ladyboys are fellow human beings with family, feelings and aspirations. The limitations you have are ones you place on yourself. rolf
Old 07-16-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

daveblue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to daveblue

So long as you're happy with what you do surely the label you give yourself is largely irrelevant
Old 07-16-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

reynardthefox is on a distinguished road

The question primarily comes up because we are caught in a binary view of gender, and reality is more nuanced than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve65 View Post
However, the love I have found and the excitement of having such a wonderful relationship has left me in no doubt I have made the right choice.
A very nice post, thanks!
Old 07-18-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

corneliusguy is on a distinguished road

I don't believe anyone is gay or straight, black or white. The best explanation i've heard is that sexuality isn't a choice, it's a spectrum and everyone is on it somewhere and it's a fluid environment. Meaning your position on it constantly changes with life experiences.

I also very much like the reality that t-girls are women who happen to have male genitalia. Since liking female boobs doesn't define you as 100% straight, neither does liking male genitalia define you 100% gay.

What I would be curious to know is on a scale of 1 to 100. 1 being someone whose appearance is indistinguishable from a man and 100 whose appearance is indistinguishable from a woman, what is your "passable" preference threshold? (NOT intending to hijack this thread, it's more just food for thought.)
Old 07-27-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bootbot2112 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to bootbot2112 Send a message via Yahoo to bootbot2112
Default does liking t gurls make u gay

I agree with most of the other posts
Who cares. Do what makes u happy. I am NOT attracted to men but shemales are a huge turn on. Dont let anyone tell you whats right for you
Best of Luck
Old 07-31-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TransWorlAsia is on a distinguished road

Sooooo many ways this conversation can go.

No you are not gay.
Old 08-03-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

new_half is on a distinguished road

Hi there, I'm exactly in the same boat as you. I actually got into ladyboys after watching a documentary about them on tv a year ago or so. I then started googling and youtubing ladyboys, eventually ending up on porn sites. It was kind of awkward at first but I was really attracted to them and the image of a hot ladyboy with a rock hard cock drives me crazy. I don't think you need to worry what others think, just do the things that make you happy. I love women as well but I think about how amazing it must be, to have a hot night of passion with a ladyboy. Don't worry friend, you are not alone on this.
Old 08-04-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JaneD is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to JaneD

I like men, women and trans people - socially, personally and sexually.

I therefore class myself as 1. Lucky & 2. A greedy bitch!
Old 08-05-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

asharon is on a distinguished road

Just go with the idea that you fancy someone and you dont need a label that is only used for other people.
Old 03-16-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

all in is on a distinguished road

Not am I gay?... Am I happy, that's whats important. Half the world is not happy unless they are unhappy...so fuck them.
I love to eat pussy and I love to suck ladyboy or transsexual cock. I love to swollow cum. I have no desire to suck a guys cock. So what does that make me? HAPPY That's all that matters. There are so many things in live that you have no control over. You have to act on the things you can control .If it makes you happy, suck tranny cock every day, and swallow all the cum. I'd spend grocery money, if I had to, to suck tranny cock. I wouldn't suck a guy's cock for free. What does that make me? HAPPY!!!
And stop saying "one day I want to meet a tranny" . What's wrong with today? It's going to make you happy, I guarantee it. Unless you live in Bumfuck there is a tranny within an hour and if not drive farther. You're gonna love it.
I'm not gay, I'm not straight, I'm not bi, I'm HAPPY ( with a little cum right there on the corner of my mouth)
Old 03-26-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TransWorlAsia is on a distinguished road

" Gay " men dont like shemales.

Straight men do.

I think that solves the question.
Old 03-26-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default mmm, NO, but

Liking T-gurls won't make you gay, but I have seen it make guys so horny they play with themselves and bang their cock on the keyboard.
Old 03-27-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

air12345 is on a distinguished road

I don't know if this video has been posted in this long thread, but certainly relevant. Probably the best explanation about why hetero men seem to like shemales. He specifically talks about that here:

Just found out I can't post links, just search "Authors@Google: Ogi Ogas" on youtube. It's the first video of a bald man giving a speech in front of a class.
Old 03-28-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

DownDown is on a distinguished road

Well, i like shemales but i don't consider myself as gay, i mean a female body with a cock turns me on but a male body really doesn't.
In my opinion, your gay if a male attracts you, that's all.

And like others said, the point is to be happy, whatever you like sex !

Last edited by DownDown; 03-28-2014 at 04:31 AM.