Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-17-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Jet Landers is on a distinguished road
Default need help...

I live on the south coast of New South Wales,Australia and would like to know if and where there would be any places or get togethers where I could meet Asian Ladyboys for pernament relationship.Thank you your help will be greatly appreciated....regards Jet.
Old 09-17-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Sydney here mate.
If you ever get a chance to come to Sydney, head to taxi club and arq club in Oxford st. If you are looking for a ladyboy, best chance and place to meet one in person.
Alternatively, most Aussie ts at one time or another are on dating site called adultmatchmaker.com.au. It's where I met my ts gf, plus many other ts that I dated/ had casual flings with. Only downside of adultmatchmaker is that to get anywhere on it, you will need to get a paid membership.

Alternatively, you can try a site called dateinasia. It's free to use and chat, and it had many ts from around the world, including Indonesia Thailand and philipines.
From dateinasia, I have met many ts that I chatted to on there that then come to Australia to visit.
I would strongly recommend dateinasia if you want to meet an overseas ts, chat and become friends from here first.

Baring all that, buy a plane ticket and head to philipnes or thaialnd.
Old 09-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice

He APride - I thought that the Taxi Club was being forced to close as it had been sold off??
Old 09-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Yep, that was the word, but At the last minute they kept it open.
Taxi can be a very sleazy place, and has older ts and CDs.
Arq is were the trendy, younger crowd goes.
But Many ts start the night at taxi then head to arq later, including some stunners!

Beating that head down to William st( under the coke sign at the cross) and chat to the ts hookers there. They are friendly to chat to, but remember they are there to make money by having sex, so either pay up or don't bother them for too long.
Old 09-19-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

koko444 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to koko444
Default tv or tranny

hallo my friend,i looking for black tranny or tv at sydney , anyone know where i can find them ?anyone can introduce me to black shemale ,thank you.