Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default My personal learnings on orally pleasing a trans*woman

I placed this under another thread, but maybe I misplaced it a bit.

Just sharing and would love to enhance my skills... :-)

In the beginning I was a true beginner... surely, I'd always been an accomplished cis*girl pussy eater and some of the same techniques apply (the ones about FEELING your lover), but this was new until Fey (my first trans-gf) demanded to train me. I never enjoyed getting blown myself so much (and trans*women generally don't suck any better than cis*girls by my limited experience) but others do, so I had to learn the trade to be a joy to her...

Here's what I learned:

- Keep your teeth away from her penis - sucking ok, biting NOT ok!

- Suck her DEEPLY - I dunno why, but when you really take her deeply inside your mouth and throat she seems to enjoy it more DEEPLY

- Cover your teeth with your lips when the sucking goes faster - remember NO teeth!

- Let your tongue work the underside of her penis as well - the magic sensation of your sucking comes from your whole mouth, not your lips alone. Her major sensitivity is, ofcourse, at the rim of her penis head, but don't underestimate the joy for her when you stimulate her entire womanhood.

- Change position - don't always lie between her legs when you blow her - do it upside down as well. 69 is ok even though I always loose concentration in this position... but maybe it works for you.

- Figure out her sensitivity - some like it hard, som like it vey soft - some VERY VERY soft... again... NO BITING or STIFF LIPS!

- Don't forget her balls! Don't forget the area below her penis and balls - and while you're at it, give her a masterly rimming as well... nothing grander than when she closes her eyes from the true pleasure of having her sweet little ass sucked and french-kissed masterly... and don't worry if you sense a bit of "shit-smell" - that's normal and personal and can even even be part of bringing you two closer togeher.

- And don't neglect the rest of her body...

- Spit your fingers and massage her nipples simultaneously - takes a bit of practice... use lubricant generously on your hands as well. If you make love without condoms any oil is good. If with condoms only use water-based silicone lubricants. Oil-based lubricants dissolve the latex.

- Break off when she's not responding and go back to kissing/touching or what ever she likes. But don't break off abruptly! Keep your cool and just naturally move up to her and get her going again - the thing is that too much focus on her penis can make her loose "the gist" - never forget she's a woman! And women are challenging... ;-)

- If she wants to jerk for a while then let her, but be ready to take her in your mouth when she has stimulated herself enuff to orgasm.

- This is important - never rush when she's ready... festina lente... just calmly let her let go of her penis and take her in your mouth. You usually have between 1 to 5 seconds. And that's more than enuff if you're concentrated about her.

- At this point you probably don't have to do much sucking as her orgasm is already happening. But the technique of blowing her through her orgasm is also important to enhance it. My experience is NOT to be too hard - better too soft. This is were you REALLY follow her through to give her maximum pleasure. My experience again is to be on the soft side with mouth-pressure. Keep it constant but soft and her screams will be your price :-)

- And DO swallow! Down with it... NO spitting! That's bad style. It may appear a bit "ruff" in your throat (yes, sperm actually has sort of a strangely spicy taste) but the taste is fine... and it is HER sperm... love it!

- And remember to be VERY mild sucking her after her orgasm - just let her calmly "cum down" and follow her movements with passion AND with empathy. Suck her softer and softer until she's totally spent.

- ALWAYS be conscious of HOW you suck her - be aware of her signals - ask her - let her guide you... it takes a little practice for a little str8 boy, but like me you'll be fine :-) And according to Fey I went from novice to a true master in about one week... so it can't be that hard to learn :-)

- And ENJOY! This is about pleasure!

Best of luck!

H
Old 06-23-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bucca8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to bucca8

nice post.. i liked in special the topics about sperm, swallow and so on... It really turn me on read about it...
Old 06-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucca8 View Post
nice post.. i liked in special the topics about sperm, swallow and so on... It really turn me on read about it...
glad u liked it - actually this is not meant as an erotic posting, rather sort of my very personal and subjective manual to orally pleasing your trans*woman. the funny thing is that i actually never much cared for getting sucked, i found it uninteresting and kinda "unintimate"...she was down there while i was up here... but it can be nice if done right and with respect of certain "truths" it seems to work. so i guess i've learned a bit...

Last edited by hankhavelock; 06-24-2009 at 10:55 AM. Reason: the usual misspelling
Old 07-03-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

dw26 can only hope to improve

Very helpful post.

I wouldn't mind being trained with a girl. Can't wait for the opportunity to try it.
Old 07-03-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

s10ga is on a distinguished road

that was a great post
Old 07-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hung Tung is on a distinguished road

Sorry to bump this thread but I'm new here. Anyway this is great advice, thanks for the post.
Old 07-29-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

aries is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to aries

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
glad u liked it - actually this is not meant as an erotic posting, rather sort of my very personal and subjective manual to orally pleasing your trans*woman. the funny thing is that i actually never much cared for getting sucked, i found it uninteresting and kinda "unintimate"...she was down there while i was up here... but it can be nice if done right and with respect of certain "truths" it seems to work. so i guess i've learned a bit...
Tried your method today.... and was nicely rewarded with a nice load. Salty, but not unpleasant, and when I was done, I simply drank water to take all of the taste away. It will take me awhile to get used to the taste of sperm, and since this in the only one that I have tasted.... I have nothing to compare it with.

A.
Old 07-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

zoomrolf is infamous around these parts
Default Just a thought

If at first you don't succeed...keep on sucking till you do SUCK SEED !
Old 07-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LarryP will become famous soon enoughLarryP will become famous soon enough
Default Great Post

Very nice post Hank. Thank you. I love the intimacy of sucking cock and giving a TS woman pleasure in this way. I like your advice to be "softer" and slower as she reaches climax---this really allows her orgasm to build and explode in force. It also allows you to feel her dick grow rock hard and throb as she cums. Super hot!! Rimming and "french-kissing" her anus before hand are also very enjoyable for both the giver and receiver--my opinion. Swallowing ''seals the deal" and lets your lover know that you want all of her. I love walking around knowing that I have a nice load of sperm "swimming" around in my belly!! Peace.