Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A little Diversion

Tentacle love

The marine lab was located in La Jolla California. Jessica, a marine biologist, was in charge of the invertebrate section of the aquarium. Her specialty was the cephlopods and her favorites were the octopus species. Most of them were quite small except the Pacific Octopus which was almost as large as a human with tentacles several feet long. She fed them daily and cared for them making sure they were healthy and their tanks were clean. She called the Pacific Octopus Mac, because it possesed a special tentacle called a hectocotylus which the male octopus uses to insert packets of sperm into the female. Octopuses are normally very shy and remain hidden during the day. Mac, however would come out of hiding whenever Jessica entered the lab.
When she fed Mac in the morning, she was amazed how quickly he could grasp a fish and wrap his tentacles around it and holding it firmly while he consumed it. Mac,s tank was on a table across the aisle from a tank with a young shark. One morning Jessica noticed the shark was missing. She looked around and found no trace of it. She moved another shark into the tank and set up a night video camera aimed at the tank. Sure enough, the next morning the shark was missing. She ran the tape and was amazed at what she saw. Mac had crawled out of his tank, down across the aisle, and up into the shark tank, he then killed the shark and took it back to his tank to be consumed.
Jessica went over to Mac's tank and looked at him. He seemed to be looking back, he moved over to the glass and stared at her. She felt a strange feeling as if he was trying to communicate to her. Jessica decided to observe Mac during the night to see what he was up to. She brought a cot into the lab and set it up near Mac's tank. She planned to take short naps and then observe Mac,s activities. As the evening wore on nothing happened and she became very drowsy, finally falling asleep.
Mac then slowly slid out of his tank across the floor and up onto the end of the cot. He slowly moved his large head like body up between her legs and his tentacles up under her arms and legs. Quickly he grasped her arms pinning them next to the cot while several of his powerful tentacles wrapped around her knees spreading her thighs apart and exposing her pink panties. Jessica awoke with a start and realized the erotic dream she was having was for real. She raised her head and looked down at what was between her legs and started to scream but Mac plunged a tentacle into her mouth muffling the scream into a moan.
Oh my God what is he doing, is he going to eat me! Mac slid two of his tentacles up under her dress and to her breasts and attached a tentacle sucker to each of them, sucking the nipples into peaks of sensual pleasure while squeezing and massaging her breasts. Mac moved up to her panties and proceeded to tear them apart with his beak exposing her vulnerable pussy.
Mac stop it! Get back into your tank! Please leave me alone! Jessica struggled to free herself but Mac tightened his hold on her.
Mac ignored her, he knew her body was saying yes while she was saying no.
Jessica was terrified, she knew what the octopus beak could do. Mac was looking at her with his unblinking eyes as he began touching her pussy with his beak.
Oh Mac, please, please don't hurt me, she begged.
His parrot-like beak opened and a long tongue like organ came out and began licking and probing her now wet pussy.
Jessica, thought, oh my god, he wants my sex.
Mac continued licking and placed a tentacle sucker over her clit and began sucking it. Mac's attentions were quickly turning Jessica into a writhing slut. Jessica had no choice but to respond with moans of pleasure and loads of pussy juice. Mac kept licking and sucking for what seemed hours while Jessica was loving it.
Oh Mac, you like my pussey you like my sex, oh yes, please fuck me, I know you can do it.
Then, he raised up a special tentacle and Jessica knew that is was his octopus penis. By this time Jessica was totally submitting to Macs attentions.
She looked at him and said, yes Mac you horny sea beast suck me and fuck me, fuck me good I want your big tentacle cock!
Mac slowly inserted his huge tentacle penis into Jessica's wet pussy. She could feel the cool slippery tip of it wiggling deeper into her vagina. It was going sooo deep! She could feel it thrusting and sucking and sliding within her. The sensations were amazing, she could hardly breathe, her whole body was alive with sensual pleasure. as he continued to fuck her vagina and suck her swollen clit. Her orgasms became almost continuous, Oh god, oh god, yes, yes right there, oh yes thats it, do it, do it, she gurgled as her voice became incoherent! Oh! suck me up, oh suck all of my female sex, take it, take all of it, she gasped! Electric shock waves of ecstasy were shooting through her helpless body as Mac relentlessly sucked and probed her quivering body. Mac seemed to know exactly what stimulated her as if he could read her mind. Finally after hours of an orgasmic roller coaster, Jessica fainted dead away from sensual overload as Mac finished consuming the last bit of her sexual energy.
Mac released her arms and legs and withdrew his hectocotylus from her vagina. He then slid over her limp body and kissed her on the lips with his "tongue". Then he slithered back to his tank. Jessica awoke in the morning,feeling rather weak. She got up and wondered, was it a dream? Then she noticed the wet spots on her dress and sucker marks on her arms and legs and knew it was not. She went over to Mac's tank and looked at him. He slid over to the glass and raised his tentacle cock up out of the water. Jessica grasped it , licked it and gave it a good sucking. She could swear Mac was smiling. She decided to leave the cot in the lab.
Old 08-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default Octopus rape

Oh -Wow! My - O - My!
You are - a kinky Guy!

Wonder what a Fruedian analysis would make of this.

Last edited by Jenae LaTorque; 08-09-2009 at 12:18 PM.
Old 08-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Tentacle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
Oh -Wow! My - O - My!
You are - a kinky Guy!

Wonder what a Fruedian analysis would make of this.
He He, Frued wouldn't have a clue. Here is the basis of the idea, the Japanese have always been very weird.
Attached Thumbnails
Dream_of_the_fishermans_wife_hokusai.jpg  
Old 08-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Tentacles

Umm those horny tentacles just love sex.
Attached Thumbnails
4b1361cf610e3c901e88090f58c3576d2156fd0a.jpg  
Old 08-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Ahhh

Ahhh at last I have her in my grasp.
Attached Thumbnails
diverocto.jpg  
Old 09-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Tentacle love, Mac

Jessica left the lab feeling a bit woozy. Sort of like being in a hot tub all night. She went to her office opened her journal and began recording last night experience. The memories started flooding back of the amazing experience of having sex with Mac. She had never experienced such an intense and prolonged sexual experience. She considered herself a pretty hot women but she had never responded like this. Was it the bizarre experience of having sex with an animal or was it something more. She knew that she felt strange when she noticed Mac looking at her. It was as if he was communicating with her, like reading her mind.
Actually, Mac was doing much more than that. The pacific octopus has a big powerful brain about the size of a human brain. Over the millenia its brain evolved the ability to telecommunicate. This was a tremendous ecological advantage. They could remain in their sheltered grotto's while chatting with their friends and girlfriends without exposing themselves to danger, especially killer whales. They had a network warning system that allowed them to hunt for food and be warned by other octopus;s if danger appeared. Also, they could communicate with their girlfriends and stimulate each other with erotic sexual thoughts. Then when fully excited, they could rush out and have intense sex before danger appeared.
Mac had become aware of Jessica's thoughts as she stood before his tank. They were vague at first but he noticed when they shared eye contact, the thoughts became clearer. She also seemed to respond to his thoughts but did not seem to understand. Gradually, he began to understand some of her thoughts. He became aware that she thought about sex a lot while she was taking care of the octopus collection. Her thoughts revealed that she was bisexual, enjoying sex with her boy friend and her female colleagues. He also discovered that she often masturbated when she was feeling lonely. In other words he realized that she was a very sexy women. This excited him greatly, he had no idea how to have sex with her but he wanted her. When she decided to set up the bed and watch him all night he thought this could be an opportunity to find out. When she fell asleep he became aware of her dreaming state. In this state he found that his thoughts could enter her mind easily and and he could then probe her limbic system and stimulate her erotic dreaming. She was responding the same way his octopus girlfriend would respond to his erotic thoughts. As he probed deeper into her limbic system he learned the sexually sensitive areas of the female human body. Her breasts and sensitive nipples and her pussy lips and ultra sensitive clitoris were all highly desirable areas for sexual stimulation. Also her vagina was the receptacle for male human cock and produced copious amounts of a sexual fluid highly desired by her lovers. The vagina was connected to the womb The female eggs were fertilized in womb by the sperm supplied by the male cock. The womb provided a place for the fertilized eggs to develop into babies. He now had sufficient information to pursue her sexually.
Old 09-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mac's session with Jessica was very pleasing to him. He found her sexual responses amazing and delightful. Her response to his tentacle cock when he raised it out of the tank and she then sucked it confirmed that she liked having sex with him. Now when she returns to the lab, he seems to be able to probe her mind much better. As she is feeding her charges, he is delving deeper into her mind looking at her erotic thoughts. He often noticed she was reliving that night when he made love to her. One thought that kept reoccurring was the sensual excitement of his sucking her clitty. That thought would immediately result in her clitty swelling and becoming moist. He enjoyed stimulating her and watching her response. She would squirm and put her hand on her crotch trying to make it stop but the stimulation continued. She would end up going into the bathroom and wanking her clitty and having a huge orgasm. She began to suspect this had something to do with Mac. She would stand in front of his tank and stare at him and he would stare back. Then she would begin to feel her pussey being stimulated. My god, she thought, he is stimulating me telepathically, she finally realized. Not only that, the almost constant stimulating and wanking of her clitty was having some strange effects. Her clitty was getting larger and her pussey seemed to be changing shape.
She was spending almost every night in the lab on the cot. Of course, Mac was delighted his relentless stimulation was turning her into a total slut and she loved it. Mac also found it very exciting that her clitty was expanding, he now could begin stroking it with one of his tentacles. While making love to her, his tentacles produce a slimy fluid that makes his tentacles slip and slide over her body. Apparently, this tentacle slime does more than that, it contains testosterone and as she absorbs it she is developing some male characteristics. Her voice is a little lower and her body is becoming more muscular and her clitty is slowly turning into an fine cock. Jessica was well aware of the changes. She is still very beautiful and her clitty cock is so sensitive and responsive! She was always bisexual but now when she is partying with friends, she goes after the girls rather than the boys.
One day while standing in front of Mac;s tank looking into his eyes she felt a very strange feeling in her developing clitty cock. Oh my god, she exclaimed, I am getting an erection! Her pink silk panties were filling with a tranny cock. She went to the bathroom, pulled down her panties and this lovely hard cock popped to attention. She stared at it and then touched it, Oh my, she thought, it feels so good. She proceeded to slowly stroke it and squeeze it producing shock waves of pleasure. She continued loving it as the sexual energy was building to a peak. Little did she know that Mac was well aware of what she was doing and he wanted to participate. He could see that nice big hard tranny cock throbbing with pleasure as Jessica stroked it with increasing ecstasy. The testosterone had done its work and Jessica began spurting white creamy cum. She looked down at her new throbbing cock and felt a wonderful delightful feeling somehow she was now complete. She had a lovely cock, a pussey, a vagina and two developing balls on each side of her pussey. Oh this is so weird, she thought, but I love it. Now I am a futanari, a hermaprodite!
Old 01-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ahhh, delicious animal lust.
Attached Thumbnails
BigAnimalLust.jpg