Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-10-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dannoh has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default lack of cd's, trans, ladyboys in south uk :(

Hey, is it me or are most threads/posts written by bi-curious guys? Are there any tgirls in the Berkshire or Oxfordshire area in the UK?
Old 08-13-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

I thought so, I guess there are only a handful of you beauties on this site. Don't get me wrongits. Very very good site, I just don't see that much interaction with any ladyboy/tgirls/cd
Old 08-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannoh View Post
I thought so, I guess there are only a handful of you beauties on this site. Don't get me wrongits. Very very good site, I just don't see that much interaction with any ladyboy/tgirls/cd
Follow the money honey.
What pays the bills around here is all in the string of photos you see at the top of the page. The rest is just window dressing.
In the begining of this site, there was interaction and multiple posts every day ( and night)
Now, every subject has been talked to death. Guys have run out of subjects to talk about.

Most interaction happens in "pm" mode. Private , thus you never see it.
Go through the member list and pick out the TS and CD's, then check for their post count. You will notice who posts and chats the most.
Old 08-14-2013
Natalie_J

If you're actually looking for UK Tgirls you'd be better off going to a site like Birchplace than hanging about here on the off-chance. As far as I know there's only a few UK girls who ever post on here on a regular basis and none of them live in Oxfordshire...
Old 08-14-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes and Natalie_J.....you are both angels! Thank you very much for your honesty and guidance.
P.s. you are both very good looking, and if you lived nearby id ask you out for dinner, at the same time
Thank you
I may for some more guidance in tge future
Regards
Dan x
Old 08-14-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_J View Post
If you're actually looking for UK Tgirls you'd be better off going to a site like Birchplace than hanging about here on the off-chance. As far as I know there's only a few UK girls who ever post on here on a regular basis and none of them live in Oxfordshire...
Hmmmm, I'm notoo sure about birchplace. This site seem easier to use, very welcoming although to be fair I've only just registered there. I suppose I'll give a chance, I'll post if I have any joy there. Xxx
Old 08-15-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Guly_French is on a distinguished road

I'd be happy to be British, we French guys (we... ? I might be more appropriate, I feel like I'm the only wine-drinking-snail-eating guy here... Note to self : stop self stereotyping myself) feel very lonely when it comes to date trans and ladyboys.