Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-05-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default Going out tonight?

I dunno about you, girls and guys, but here it's SATURDAY NITE, and da DUDE is in da MOOD!

Gonna go to some fashion show event party thing that my sweet friend set up (she's a "hot shot" fashion stylist here - TG obviously! Why else bother :-)) in a very nice bar. So it'll be an evening of pure aestetics :-)

What are you doing on a nite like this? Doing your best to make meaningful acquaintances, I do hope! Nobody thanks you not to...

Shoooot... gotta go shower... the goddess herself picks me up in half an hour and I promised to look presentable (ouch!) and to treat her to a fabulous "pre-show" dinner...

SATURDAY NITE FEVER!

Gotta run!

Stressed!

H
Old 07-05-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

have fun and take more pics
Old 07-05-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default Saturday Night Stress

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
SATURDAY NITE FEVER!

Gotta run!

Stressed!

H
Have fun H. And be a good boy - on second thoughts forget that.

Me, I'm going to a movie with a couple of friends. No big stress on the 'getting dolled up' front. Not much potential for 'dating' but hey.... you never know who you might meet.....
Old 07-05-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Ok, let us see how your goddess looks like...
Have fun, Hanky:D
Old 07-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Hank, no offense to your current love interests or romances...

But I found your old avatar to be much more erotic, the new one is much too suggestive and less feminine (no offense intended)...
Old 07-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post

But I found your old avatar to be much more erotic, the new one is much too suggestive and less feminine (no offense intended)...
Hehe... but in my old avatar I was told it looked as if I was picking my nose :-)
Old 07-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Ok, let us see how your goddess looks like...
Have fun, Hanky:D
Hmmm... I'm not really too crazy about posting pics of other people, but what the heck... here she is :-)

And it was a nice party...
Attached Thumbnails
missk.jpg  
Old 07-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post

How about this one???
Old 07-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default cool

Quote:
How about this one???
Cool avatar pic dude.
Old 07-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about

She is gorgeous and so are you.
Your current image is top notch.
Old 07-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
She is gorgeous and so are you.
Your current image is top notch.
Thx my man - you're really too kind
Old 07-12-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dunno about you, girls and guys, but here it's SATURDAY NITE, and da DUDE is in da MOOD!
H
It's another Saturday night and I'll most likely be at home. I'm not with the one I love so I just don't feel like going anywhere.
Old 08-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Oh shoot... just had a phone talk with the sweetest lill thing fresh from Germany and back where it's at... I take her out to dinner Thursday and then extemporate from there... Missy K will castrate me if she finds out but what can I do? I simply cannot help it - but I swear that I'm always at my best behaviour! I smile and charm the best I've learned and the fact is that I mean every thing I say and do.

When I'm with such a little trans-princess I really and truly LOVE her... I'll do anything for her. ANYTHING!

Cannot wait wait wait to wake up with her when her morning stubble is coming out, when her breath is sexily "bad" and when she is more gorgeous and femininely vulnerable than ever! The vulnerable mornings... I love them the most... that's when you kiss her, hold her and reassure her... that's the time when I can cry of thanksfulness for being myself and being honest enuff with myself to follow what I truly want. That's when I'm again and again reassured - as if I were ever in doubt! That's when I live... with HER!

OMG...

Peace!

H

And Missy B, I can assure you that I dont bring her to Pizza Hut :-)
Old 08-20-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

fionahavelock will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Oh shoot... just had a phone talk with the sweetest lill thing fresh from Germany and back where it's at... I take her out to dinner Thursday and then extemporate from there... Missy K will castrate me if she finds out but what can I do? I simply cannot help it - but I swear that I'm always at my best behaviour! I smile and charm the best I've learned and the fact is that I mean every thing I say and do.

hmmm.... i know who she is... from surabaya exactly right? just got breast job.. cos she told my friend to ask where did i got my breast job done... congratulation!

well glad to hear you having a great time....

keep up good work....

fi
Old 08-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionahavelock View Post
hmmm.... i know who she is... from surabaya exactly right? just got breast job.. cos she told my friend to ask where did i got my breast job done... congratulation!

well glad to hear you having a great time....

keep up good work....

fi
I think so, yes :-) But let me put it this way, sayang, noone, and I do mean noone, no matter their born gender will ever be able to even remotely come close in perfection to your fabulous attributes :-)

Mmmwwwa!

H
Old 08-21-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

fionahavelock will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I think so, yes :-) But let me put it this way, sayang, noone, and I do mean noone, no matter their born gender will ever be able to even remotely come close in perfection to your fabulous attributes :-)

Mmmwwwa!

H
thank you ayah.... that's sweet of you...

fi