Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

manenuf2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Have You Ever Been Fucked With a Strap-on ?

My only goal is to try to be the most agressive bottom they've ever seen. I love to be fucked really hard. They can't get enough of strapping on with an 18" dildo once they come all over my face. They love how I take every inch & then beg to be double penetrated until I almost pass out.

Last edited by manenuf2; 07-16-2008 at 06:47 AM.
Old 07-16-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

twistedone has a little shameless behaviour in the past

No, I would like to, but would still prefer the real thing.

A few months back I was serving a Domme online. She selected and had me order a dildo and buttplug, and instructed me on how and when to use them.

The dildo is not supposed to be a big one, either that, the person that measured it was illiterate and doesn't know how to measure things. It is big. My initial response to her when she tasked me to use it was "You want me to what with that?"

Amused by this, and under the instruction of the Domme, I found that I rather enjoyed using it when she told me to.

I can't wait for a Shemale Domme to use the real thing now.

Last edited by twistedone; 07-16-2008 at 09:03 AM.
Old 07-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

manenuf2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I love the real thing too, but believe it or not every shemale I asked to strap on loved it. So much so that they didn't want to stop.
Old 07-16-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

twistedone has a little shameless behaviour in the past

COOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manenuf2 View Post
I love the real thing too, but believe it or not every shemale I asked to strap on loved it. So much so that they didn't want to stop.
Old 08-14-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Nick_61 is on a distinguished road
Default My gf

My gf sometimes uses a strap-on with a 8" cock and we both love this game. I use it on her too because sometimes she is not satisfied with my small cock.
Old 09-12-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

PhedreNoDelauney is on a distinguished road

Oh yeah - it was with a muscular girl... you knows one of those female bodybuilders ;-)
Old 09-13-2008
falconello

if only if only.... good fantasies lol
Old 09-13-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts

i would like to try it or the real thing
Old 09-17-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

dennisGTS is on a distinguished road

My wife used one on me a few times. I loved it but I don't think she was really digging it. Needless to say, it's been a long while since she's used it on me...
"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright. They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."
Helen Boyd
Old 09-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cockluva can only hope to improve

I would love to be fucked in the ass by a girl with a strapon, But it would be even better to fucked really hard by a shemale.
Old 09-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

perfect7 is on a distinguished road

Actually did this for the first time a few weeks ago and loved it! my g/f was totally into it. we've done it twice so far and there will be much more!
Old 09-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

الدكتور العراقي is on a distinguished road

i would like to try
Old 09-28-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

armed_rober can only hope to improve

i could go for this as well.
Old 09-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

underthere will become famous soon enoughunderthere will become famous soon enough

My wife used one on me this morning, it was great as usual but the real thing is always better. I'm a devoted bottom and wear panties everyday to prove it, she understands and seems to love it as well, maybe that's why we stay together. She thinks I've never done it with a guy though.
Old 09-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

newcummer can only hope to improve

My girls uses a strapon everynow and then on me i want more but she doesnt like to let me have all the fun. Ive had a 18inch and a 12inch both fun!!!
Old 09-29-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Round and Brown has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I havnt had a real 1, but I love using diff things up there, I love banana's, I love bouncin my big fat peurto rican ass up and down on it gappin my hole.

I wanna cum without jerkin off, is this possible thru anal play???
Old 05-07-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

debbiemay has a little shameless behaviour in the past

id love to try this if i can find the right girl
Old 05-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

i had had the real cock in my ass.....yet i would love to feel a strap-on
Old 05-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

No But i had real ones knocking on my backdoor but there is no way in hell i'd ever put one on Jennifer
Old 05-11-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tim4lb is on a distinguished road
Default Nope, but I would!

I am the same as biswajyoti. I have been with many ladyboys and many of them have topped me, but I have never tried a strap-on. Lately I have been thinking more of dating ladies again - just for variety, not exclusively, I have almost entirely dated ladyboys for 6-8 years. I would like to be topped by a cute, petite Thai girl with a big strap-on.
Old 05-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default Strap-ons

I am, alas, an anal virgin. When I was in my late teens and early twenties I was exclusively gay and topped maybe a half dozen times. I've been married twice and have had sex with two women in addition to my wives. I have not had anal sex with a woman. To date I have had nothing larger than a fleet enemy in my rectum. However, largely as a result of reading the posts on this site, all this may be changing, at least in my mind. I find myself fantasizing about both fucking shemales and getting fucked by them. Whether I'll actually do it is another matter. Knowing how squeamish I am just at the mere thought of a rectal exam, I do have my doubts. However, I have read posts that suggest starting with small objects, eventually working up to cock-sized dildoes. Maybe this would be a way to go.
Old 05-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jedthejew can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to jedthejew

I have not been fuck with a strapon, and up until recently ive never thought about it. in over 15 years off jackin off ive never really considered sticking anything up my ass but ive kinda become curious after joining a masturbation forum where nearly all the guys and every one of the ladies talk about masturbating with a finger up their ass. so lately id be willing to try it though im still not really into the idea.
Old 05-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

horneyguy99 is on a distinguished road

my gf fucks me with a strap-on. I have no idea how people take fat 8-9 inch dicks in their asses. We use a 6 inch dildo that is extremely thin, only about 1.25 inches around. We've tried dildos that are 1.75 around and they don't really fit...
Old 05-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aa2239 is on a distinguished road

i'm an anal virgin who sometimes fantasises about being topped by a dream-girl shemale... but in my case, the fantasy involves a real cock, not a strap-on, and the fantasy is unlikely to become a reality anytime soon... i'm happy being exclusively top at the moment.
Old 05-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

alice has a spectacular aura aboutalice has a spectacular aura aboutalice has a spectacular aura about
Smile

No, but i've had a lot of real ones pumping my butt. I don't even want to try anything but the real thing now. Once one has had a hard throbing cock in them they wouldn't even think of using a substitute cock.
Old 05-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aa2239 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice View Post
No, but i've had a lot of real ones pumping my butt. I don't even want to try anything but the real thing now. Once one has had a hard throbing cock in them they wouldn't even think of using a substitute cock.
Good point, I've heard the same thing from several people/partners... they often say that they prefer a smaller real cock to a larger dildo or strap-on
Old 05-14-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

fetishka is on a distinguished road

I used to see a gorgeous black domme in London who loved to fuck me with a strap-on. Sadly no-one has done that to me since...
Old 08-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

fuckstudent can only hope to improve

No, but i sure want in the future
Old 08-06-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hung Tung is on a distinguished road

One time I had bought one and had a girl friend do me. It wasn't pleasant, maybe the size was to big or she was too aggressive. I also think that dildos are too stiff and don't have any give. A real cock is a bit more flexible and will flex and bend a bit to fit. I've had tgirls who had much bigger tools than the strap-on that was used on me and had no problem with them. Understand that size DOES matter in this department but if they know what they are doing and work at it slowly to start, you would be surprised at how your hole will adjust for her and your pleasure.
Old 08-08-2009
sexchannel

would to be real and i dont think i want to pass out
Old 08-18-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

wonderinghart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wonderinghart

Not a strapon but I have let a real lady use her real dick though
Old 08-19-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Adis is on a distinguished road

Yep. I have to say, it takes getting used to. you can't go from zero to 18" at right away ; at least I don't believe anybody who says they did that.
I don't know if its for everyone but I would do it again.
Old 08-19-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Mussio is on a distinguished road

*nods*

I have two at home of which one is waaaay to small, felt like she fucked me with her lill pinky.. The other is a bit hard I would say, but the one my girlfriend has is perfect. The Share it is called and it feels great!

It is a two way sort of dildo. One end goes in her pussy, the other -how obvious- in any sort of hole that says 'fuck me' lol. Great feeling and I even sat on top being fucked by her. It felt gooooood!!
Old 08-19-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

want2meetonebadly is on a distinguished road

I would love to try it. Actually I done it to myself. However I would like to try it. Any volunteer?
Old 08-19-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

amots49 is on a distinguished road

i tried to do it with one of those suction cup dildos, but i kept pooling it off the wall
Old 09-28-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shemale411 is on a distinguished road

Mistress Ilsa Strix did me that way a couple of times back in the days. She was an overly aggressive Domme.
Old 09-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paulmal32 can only hope to improve

Ive tried sticking dildos in my ass. Felt good while I jerked off but I cant get anything to fat in there. I wont push that hard. I really need to find a T girl to stick it in deep sometime and compare.
Old 09-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

michael39 is on a distinguished road
Default Would Love To

I have always wanted my wife to use a strap-on on me but she is just not into it. Not into much.... I guess that's why I spend time on this board and others. I got married young and am hanging in there even if I really feel that I get nothing out of it.

Anyway, sorry to digress.... Love the idea, hope to make it happen some day.
Old 09-28-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hector.hector will become famous soon enough

My Girlfriend asked to try it on me, and i said OK, and ever since i can't stop but i'm dreaming to have the real thing inside me.
Old 09-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default fruedian slip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanillas View Post
I am, alas, an anal virgin. When I was in my late teens and early twenties I was exclusively gay and topped maybe a half dozen times. I've been married twice and have had sex with two women in addition to my wives. I have not had anal sex with a woman. To date I have had nothing larger than a fleet enemy in my rectum. However, largely as a result of reading the posts on this site, all this may be changing, at least in my mind. I find myself fantasizing about both fucking shemales and getting fucked by them. Whether I'll actually do it is another matter. Knowing how squeamish I am just at the mere thought of a rectal exam, I do have my doubts. However, I have read posts that suggest starting with small objects, eventually working up to cock-sized dildoes. Maybe this would be a way to go.
This really cracked me up When I first read the above ( in red ) I had a mental picture of a fast non-friend nailing the poster. It took a little while to realize he meant a Fleet enema.
Old 09-29-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

megalops is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty much a committed top so never tried a strap on or the real thing, either. Would like to try it, tho.
Old 09-29-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

gunslinger1985 can only hope to improve

I always wanted to try it, but never found a girl who was comfortable with it.
Old 09-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

loves black shemales is on a distinguished road

Hi new to the forum. Me and my girlfriend recently started expiramenting with pegging(college student lucky enough to find a girl interested in that, go figure) and it's fun.

I've always had a strap on fetish, and a fetish for being taken anally. I think that's what led me to my love of shemales.
Old 09-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

gilesrimmer is on a distinguished road
Default gimme 5

hi all.
No never with a strap on,took a cock a couple of time's,alway's wanted to try two,but just watched a vid on penguinvid.com in tranny section called 5 shemales and a boy,now i know what i want,great vid by the way
Old 09-29-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cuminmyass will become famous soon enough

I've lost count how many times my woman banged my ass with one.
Old 10-23-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LBlvr is on a distinguished road

I have a girl that wants to do me with one....when she gets back home from traveling the country. I cant wait till she comes back.
Old 10-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hedonistman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hedonistman
Default Truth or Dare,,,, ?

lol,,,just kidding,,,, but yes indeed I've savored the pleasure,,,, can I moan now,,, hehe
Old 10-26-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

stu_playmore is on a distinguished road

A couple of my ex-girlfriends have fucked me with a strap-on and I've never cum so hard. I'd highly recommend it!
Really want to try the real thing with a T-Girl though as I'm guessing a plastic cock doesn't feel anywhere near as good as a hot, hard real cock!
Old 10-26-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Lefa is on a distinguished road

I would love to be fucked really hard with a strapon, but I think a real cock would be better, don't you think?
Old 10-28-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cucumber has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Yes but prefer the real thing. :D