Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-08-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LadyAna is on a distinguished road
Default TGirl Fetishist Lady Ana saying Hello

Working my way through the forum pages i happened upon this lovely section and see that i have the opportunity to tell you something about myself.

My name is Erika Ridley and i am a TRANS Gendered female.
Growing up as a boy I always knew I was different. With my mother?s eyes & feminine features I was always a bit of a loner and found solace in my own thoughts and discovered a desire to dress as a girl. Like many others I had my ups as well as my downs but in the end i always came back to doing what it is that I do best.

First and foremost i'm a Lifestyle Fetishist, in so much as i enjoy my fetish pretty much all the time. As well as making Fetish related movies i'm highly regarded as one of the hottest and most erotic Fetish TGirl's on the planet.

I adore dressing for pleasure & modelling. The two go hand in hand as i get a real buzz from eager eyes and the click click of the camera.

I'm told by a good number of photographers that i'm a Photographers dream. I know I have a feeling for the camera, where to position myself and have experience in Catwalk, Studio & Location shoots.

I adore exclusive, extravagant feminine fashion in the form of Latex Couture, Tight laced Corsets and the highest & finest single sole High Heeled Shoes & Boots.

I've been into Latex since my 20's and have amassed a rather large collection of latex wear from Thigh boots and Stockings through to Corsets, Dresses, Skirts and Catsuits. My favorite colours are Black, Purple and Red; the mix of Black to either colour is visually stunning.

Latex for me isn't just about the look, but more the feel. I love to wear latex on a warm sunny day. 20 to 25 deg C is sheer bliss and is not just the splish-splosh but more the general well being of how it makes me feel.