Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-21-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Thai dream ladyboy..

Hi I returned for a trip to thailand last month......
Nana plaza....lots of beauties..I think there are more ladyboys than ever before....too many I fucked Irene.....a tall shemale with big tits `and a big uncut cock.........she is beautiful....great sex.

Pattaya.
I was looking for a nice ladyboy.....I found April...at blue ice club......she is small compared to the other girls.......but she has things most of the other girls don't.....she had natural small tits.........a rock hard 6" dick......and when she is been fucked...her dick stayed rock hard.
This was a sexiest sight when she was riding my dick on top of me.

she came three times in one night with me.....the best was when i was fucking her....she was on top of me.....she started to jerk her cock...and shot her load all over my chest........it was a huger cum load........she collapsed on top of me when she was finished.
This is one very sexy ladyboy.....loves to cum....and loves to be fucked.....
I stayed with April for all my stay in Pattaya.

A very enjoyable stay...
I would recommend
pattaya to anybody looking to meet lovely pretty laryboys..

Thailand ...best place in the world for ladyboys..

I would vote Basngkok No1...Pattaya No2 ... Manila No3.....and the rest are playing catch up

Kelly
Old 01-23-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly View Post
Hi I returned for a trip to thailand last month......
Nana plaza....lots of beauties..I think there are more ladyboys than ever before....too many I fucked Irene.....a tall shemale with big tits `and a big uncut cock.........she is beautiful....great sex.

Pattaya.
I was looking for a nice ladyboy.....I found April...at blue ice club......she is small compared to the other girls.......but she has things most of the other girls don't.....she had natural small tits.........a rock hard 6" dick......and when she is been fucked...her dick stayed rock hard.
This was a sexiest sight when she was riding my dick on top of me.

she came three times in one night with me.....the best was when i was fucking her....she was on top of me.....she started to jerk her cock...and shot her load all over my chest........it was a huger cum load........she collapsed on top of me when she was finished.
This is one very sexy ladyboy.....loves to cum....and loves to be fucked.....
I stayed with April for all my stay in Pattaya.

Kelly
I'm envious. Makes me wish I could be in Thailand right now.