Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A dream/fantasy

I like to get up in the morning just before daybreak and fix myself a cup of coffee. I go back to bed cuddle up with a warm blanket and a scarf around my neck so that I am very comfortable. I begin sipping my coffee and slowly wake up. As I sip my coffee I slowly slide my hand down into my pajamas and gently take hold of my cock. The energy that was building up during the night begins to flow into it. I so enjoy feeling of the swelling as my cock fills with energy.
Now it’s time to begin my morning fantasy. I am just waking up in a nice hotel room in San Diego. I turn around and to see a beautiful young women lying beside me. She has beautiful red hair and a classic creamy Irish complexion. I feel delighted and excited by this apparition; it’s more like a dream than a fantasy. I move closer to her and gently kiss her on the cheek; she smiles slightly and continues sleeping. I continue to look at her lovely face; her fine features and full lips are a delight. She is lying on her back and I can see the outline of her body under the covers. Her breasts are lifting the blanket forming two little peaks. As my eyes travel down the outline of her body, I stop short. The blanket is lifted between her legs. There is a quick surge of energy into my cock as I contemplate the implications. Oh my god, is this the girl I have always wanted, the goddess of my dreams?
I slowly got out of bed and went around to the foot of the bed and got under the covers. I gently spread her legs apart and crawled between them. The morning daylight was slightly illuminating her long shapely legs. I began kissing and licking the smooth skin of her thighs as I slowly moved toward the convergence of her thighs. I began to detect her aroma; it was subtle but erotic, sort of like the aroma of cherry blossoms. At last, I could see what I wanted to see, her beautiful female cock lifting the covers. The desire to kiss it and love it was becoming overwhelming. I have never desired something so much. I moved closer and kissed it. She made a little groan and moved her hips slightly. I kissed it again and slowly slid my tongue down the shaft and kissed her balls.
She was now awake and looked under the covers and smiled. I thought I was dreaming, she said. You like my cock, don’t you? Oh yes, I love it, it’s gorgeous, I said. Well, you can love it some more, if you like, she said. She then laid back and spread her lovely thighs further apart so I had full access to her goodies. Her cock was now fully erect as I caressed, licked, sucked and stroked it as I felt that nothing else mattered other than pleasing her. Deep within my mind I began to realize how wonderful the combination of male and female elements in her body are. I want to be part of it. As I held my breath and went deep down her cock all the way to her balls, her hips were quivering and I could feel her pulsing deep down my throat. I realized I want to be her women, my mouth is the vagina for her cocks pleasure. Now she is fully aroused, twisting and squirming as I relentlessly work her throbbing cock.
Damn, the phone is ringing!