Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-28-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

vinny is on a distinguished road

When I'm out of town working,I can't wait to get back to my hotel room to put on my stockings and garter.Then I log on and start perusing cd sites while giving myself an enema.Once my ass is clean the fun begins.I try to get as close to cumming as I can by dildoing my ass,I can cum without touching my cock.Then I take that cum and lick it all up,and spread it all over.When I can't take it anymore I finish jerking my cock for that last spurt of cum.I usually leave my cd clothes on because I know in about an hour I'll be doing it all over again.Getting hard just writing about it.

Last edited by vinny; 11-28-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Old 06-24-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shmluvr1 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Fleshlight all the way!

I use my Fleshlight toy (www.fleshlight.com) for an hour or so.
If you get one, try to ribbed or studded sleeves, you won't be disappointed.

Warning: It might make you cum faster than usual. It's that good!
Old 06-24-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

I'm fast when I masturbate,most of the time it takes around 5-10 minutes.

If I use a dildo it takes longer because my hole is tight.

As far as ''technique'' goes,I just use my hand and jerk off till I cum!

With the dildo I do it slowly and use lots of lubricant.

Last edited by aguy; 06-24-2013 at 10:49 AM.
Old 06-25-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dave0666 is on a distinguished road

I like sticking my finger in my ass
Old 07-12-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jennyy is on a distinguished road

I usually do the same
Old 07-16-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

angela671 has a spectacular aura aboutangela671 has a spectacular aura about
Default curious if its just me..?

I've done this in the past, i'll leave it tucked in my panties and i'll go over to my desk or any sturdy table and i'll cup my groin and basically sit on the table edge where the corners meet. My feet are off the ground and my entire weight rests on my tucked groin and hand. I'll rock back and forth on my palm until i explode in my panties.
Other times i'll be laying in bed (still tucked) and i'll simulate how a gg rubs her clit. Alot harder to come that way but it is possible.
Once, I was standing up necking with a guy, when his hand snaked under my dress and cupped me and basically did the same thing, just rubbing. When i came, my legs were so weak i could barely stand.(Rare to find a guy that'll do me like that, most want me to whip it out)

I occasionally do masturbate the normal way (it normally takes way too long), but nothing beats the feeling of cum-drenched panties between my legs. (esp if i have to walk or spend time in em!)
It's such a delicious naughty feeling!!

Anyways, i'm curious if any other girls do the same?

Last edited by angela671; 07-16-2013 at 03:41 PM.
Old 07-16-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela671 View Post
I've done this in the past, i'll leave it tucked in my panties and i'll go over to my desk or any sturdy table and i'll cup my groin and basically sit on the table edge where the corners meet. My feet are off the ground and my entire weight rests on my tucked groin and hand. I'll rock back and forth on my palm until i explode in my panties.
Other times i'll be laying in bed (still tucked) and i'll simulate how a gg rubs her clit. Alot harder to come that way but it is possible.
Once, I was standing up necking with a guy, when his hand snaked under my dress and cupped me and basically did the same thing, just rubbing. When i came, my legs were so weak i could barely stand.(Rare to find a guy that'll do me like that, most want me to whip it out)

I occasionally do masturbate the normal way (it normally takes way too long), but nothing beats the feeling of cum-drenched panties between my legs. (esp if i have to walk or spend time in em!)
It's such a delicious naughty feeling!!

Anyways, i'm curious if any other girls do the same?
I'm one of those "rare" guys. I'd cup and rub you, but I'd want to clean up those cummy panties with my tongue before you take them off.
Old 07-17-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

postopadmirer has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Wish I had 3 hours

I don't know how I could spend 3 hours "dating myself".
We don't have that much in common.
I'm really shallow and don't find myself that interesting.
A little erotica (fiction, video or pictures) 2-3 minutes and next topic.