Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

T.S.Severe is on a distinguished road
Default Cock Kissing (Erotic Fiction)

Cock Kissing
by T.S.Severe
Codes: M/TG, Romance, Interracial-Asian, Docking, Oral, Anal
Venice has been looking forward to meeting her prospective Daddy-in-Law and when Mr. Williams comes knocking on her door, the transsexual coed is very friendly!

Cock Kissing

There was a knocking at my door and that was a little different. Most of the other kids who lived in the freshman dorm were out for the weekend, being the first real days of spring after a long cold winter. I was fixing to go out myself and I was just wearing a little black bra and some sheer red panties, sort of dancing around the room with Jared's boom-box blasting some Black Eyed Peas. I hadn't decided what I was going to wear yet and it was still kinda early anyway. Jared had told me he had a special surprise for me that evening, but I didn't know what.

"Hi!" I opened the door wide, thinking it was going to be another college student, one of the girls looking to borrow some nail polish or something.

"Hello?Uh?" The man's eyes practically bugged out of his head and I blinked at him, forgetting all about my more than casual attire. Or less than casual, if you prefer.

"Oh!" I smiled. "Who are you?"

"I'm, uh?Jared's father." He really had to tear his eyes away from me as he looked at the open door, which had our names on it, Williams, J. and Yongchai, V. printed on a neat little card.

"Oh, I'm Venice!" I giggled. "Come in!"

"Venice?" He cleared his throat and I was crossing the room to turn down the music. "Your name is Venice?"

"Yeah, well, sorta," I shrugged, sitting down on my bed and pointing at a desk chair for him. "Nobody can say my real name. I'm from Thailand, before. Now I'm American though."

"Oh. I see," he nodded and he was trying so hard not to look at me. He reminded me of his son when we'd first moved in together. Jared had thought he was getting another boy for a roommate. That's what the university thought too. We didn't tell them.

The man was handsome, like Jared except older of course, like forty-five maybe, with steel grey hair and warm brown eyes. Healthy too, not one of those terrible old men who let themselves go. Jared's father looked very nice in his expensive two piece suit and starched shirt. He even wore a tie, but it was loosened, thank goodness. That would have been too stuffy, even for a millionaire like him. Jared's family was rich. Mine grew rice and I didn't miss them very much.

"Jared went out to play some softball, I think." I pulled up my left leg, bending my knee and pulling the thin lace crotch of my panties tight. I think Jared's Daddy liked my small caramel colored body and pretty oriental face. Most men do.

I knew he could see my girl cock too, and my bra was unclasped in the back, so it kept falling off my shoulders, exposing my smallish breasts and hard brown nipples. I'm a beautiful girl, I know that, and I like being looked at a lot. I like being touched too. Teasing and touching and having my roommate's sexy dad right there in my dorm room?Oh! I felt kinda bad all over, you know?

"Oh, well, maybe I should?" he moved like he might get up.

"Oh no, Daddy!" I scrunched up my pert little nose at him. "You can wait. He'll be back pretty soon, I think."

"Ah?" the man licked his lips.

"You don't mind if I call you Daddy, do you?" I asked lightly, tilting my head so my long black hair fell across my left shoulder and I brushed it back with my long red fingernails. "Jared talks about you all the time!"

"He does?" Mr. Williams almost smiled.

"Oh yes!" I nodded happily. "I feel like I already know you and I kept asking him when I could meet you!"

"You?did?" He shifted slightly, the man's eyes flitting across my breasts.

"Oh, stupid bra!" I giggled and pulled my bra up so my nipples were covered again. "I just got little titties, huh?"

"Well?" he coughed into his fist.

"I think I should get bigger ones." I frowned, looking down at my breasts, which were all hormones and just barely B-cups at best. "What do you think, Daddy?"

"I think, uh?They're very nice," he smiled at me. "Venice."

"Really?" I bit my bottom lip. "You don't think they're too little though?"

"No, not at all," Mr. Williams shook his head.

"They're really firm though," I said, like I was arguing with myself. "See?"

I reached up with my hands, sliding my fingers under my bra and grabbing twin handfuls of my tits, sort of squeezing them for the man, pushing them together. It felt really good doing that and it made my cock twitch between my smooth thighs. I thumbed my nipples, just for a few seconds and they popped hard, like I knew they would. I had my puffy nipples very well trained!

"I, yeah, uh?I see that," the man agreed.

"But if you like them, I won't get bigger ones," I decided. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, Venice," he reassured me. "They're perfect just like that."

"Okay," I giggled. "Good!"

"I don't think Jared ever mentioned that his roommate was, uh?Well?" Mr. Williams cleared his throat.

"A girl?" I smiled. "It's okay, Daddy! Oh! You mean this?"

I looked down at my panties and my girl cock was definitely getting hard now, pressing against the sheer fabric and making her desires obvious. I was nice down there too, my boyish sex just as beautiful and exotic as the rest of me. I keep myself shaved clean and spoiled with scented lotions that make my skin soft like melted butter and smelling of jasmine. Everywhere down there, especially my ass. I've always been very particular about my tight little boy pussy and I'm always fresh and clean and ready for a kiss.

"That's a, uh, a?"

"A little girl cock," I nodded happily. "Do you like it, Daddy?"

"I don't know, um?"

"Isn't it pretty?" I wondered softly. "It's not big or anything, but she's always so horny. I think she's a bad girly cock sometimes and I spank her."

"You?do?" the man widened his eyes and shifted in his chair.

"Just a little," I wrinkled my pert nose with a grin. "My poor little girl cocky gets lonely though, so maybe it isn't always her fault."

"I see?"

"I bet you have a big strong boy cock, huh Daddy?" I looked at him and the man's face reddened. "A big hard one?"

"Uh, well, not that big?"

"Oh! You're teasing me!" I pouted. "Can I see it?"

"What? You want me to?"

"No, I'll do it!" I smiled, sliding off the bed and crawling towards him on my knees. "You just sit there, Daddy. I want to take a little peek, okay?"

"But what about?" he looked at the closed door.

"Jared?" I laughed. "We have time, I promise."

"Ohhhh?" he breathed as I pressed my hands to his crotch, kneeling between the man's spread legs now.

"You do like my little titties, don't you, Daddy?" I gave him my almond eyes. "Or do you like my girl cock better, hmmm?"

"I, uh?whew?Venice?"

"Shhh?" I giggled, unzipping his pants and I found his penis hard as a rock. I pulled it free so the man's long fat cock stood up straight from his open zipper.

"Oh my," he swallowed hard.

"That's a nice big boy cock, Daddy," I whispered. "I knew you had a big one! Uncircumcised too?That's so nice!"

"Yeah, um?"

"Can I introduce him to my little girl cock?" I asked lightly. "I think they'd like each other."

"Wha?What?" He stared into my eyes and the man was lost. It made my tummy tingle with butterflies. He was even easier than Jared had been!

"Like this, Daddy?" I breathed, rising so I could straddle his legs, sitting on his thighs and facing the man.

I was close enough so his cock was right there close to mine as I pulled my panty aside. I was hard now too, although barely five inches long and not nearly so thick as my new Daddy's big penis. He was eight inches easy, probably closer to nine, and almost twice as big around as me! He was watching while I pressed my smaller cock against his, the undersides touching and rubbing. I used both hands to squeeze us together like that, working my fingers around us, pumping our cocks up and down slowly while I watched his face.

"See?" I whispered. "They do like each other, Daddy. My little girl cock loves your big boy cock!"

"Yeah," he swallowed thickly.

"Let's give them a kiss!" I giggled.

"A?kiss?" Mr. Williams hitched a sharp breath.

"Yeah?a French kiss!" I smiled and I pulled his foreskin up, over the swollen head and Daddy had a great penis!

>>>>continued>>>>