Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

stargazer58 will become famous soon enoughstargazer58 will become famous soon enough
Default Seeking Shemales, Femboys in the Denver, Co area

It would be so nice to be able to correspond and possibly meet up with and date a Ladyboy, Shemale, or Femboy who lives in or near the Denver, Co are.. Ages 19 t0 30 are preferred but no ruling out a bit older.. Hope to hear from some one so we can chat and see what happens!!1.. Would also love to correspond with any/all Femboys, Ladyboys just for talk and pic exchange on the subject!!!.. Love to get to know much more about you.
Old 01-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

owen is on a distinguished road

I'm in Denver too and I feel your pain. I know there's one or two places around where the drag queens hang out, but if you're looking to meet someone femme there ain't a whole lot going on around here.
Old 06-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

stargazer58 will become famous soon enoughstargazer58 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen View Post
I'm in Denver too and I feel your pain. I know there's one or two places around where the drag queens hang out, but if you're looking to meet someone femme there ain't a whole lot going on around here.
I can't disagree with you there.. Just a cryin' shame too!!.. If there even any with in the western region I would love to chat with you!!!..
Old 07-17-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shemaleloverwill is on a distinguished road

Tell me about it! I'm from Cali and its almost impossible yo meet any femboys or shemales alike in northern Cali