Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-03-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sack123 is on a distinguished road

wish she had not had the op
Old 01-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

freakazoid is on a distinguished road

great pic love her
Old 01-03-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LUV2TOP@GMAIL.COM is on a distinguished road
Default Post Op Danielle Foxx

THE PIX ON POST 7 WERE A LITTLE "RARE" FOR MY TASTE. HERE IS SOME PO DANIELLE FOXX "WELL DONE" IF YOU WANT A TASTE, DANIELLE HAS A CURRENT AD ON EROS LOS ANGELES TRANSGENDERED. FOR 350 KISSES, YOU COULD HAVE ALL THAT YOU CAN EAT (IN AN HOUR)

Quote:
Originally Posted by godownunder View Post
Have to agree with Richard..........some post op pics are not very pretty...........BUT..............as Danielle has started a thread on another forum showing her operation stuff and basically talking us through her SRS...........I have gotten the pics to show our members............If anyone is upset with these pics........I'm sure SSL will delete them..........I hope not because I think they should be seen, not for the sensationalism..........but education and what the girls go through if they "go all the way"
Attached Thumbnails
daniellefoxx5a-710x1065.jpg  
Old 01-06-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

shemaledeepthroat will become famous soon enoughshemaledeepthroat will become famous soon enough

i love when she eats her own cum
Old 01-20-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

peternorton is on a distinguished road
Default danielle_foxx

My first post here with beginning danielle_foxx!
Attached Thumbnails
danielle_foxx1001.jpg   danielle_foxx1002.jpg   danielle_foxx1003.jpg  

Old 01-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

indyzzzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past

great first post, Welcome! Wish Danielle was active and wasnt post-op, she hat a fat one
Old 01-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyzzzz View Post
great first post, Welcome! Wish Danielle was active and wasnt post-op, she hat a fat one

One should assume that Danielle has become the woman she always wanted to be. That should be celebrated. And judging from the number of post-op shoots she has done, she can certainly not be characterized as inactive.
Old 01-20-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

peternorton is on a distinguished road
Default danielle_foxx

Some more from danielle
Attached Thumbnails
danielle_foxx1009.jpg   danielle_foxx1023.jpg   danielle_foxx1026.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 01-20-2010 at 04:36 PM.
Old 01-20-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peternorton View Post
My first post here with beginning danielle_foxx!
Had you done some checking you would have found existing threads with Danielle Foxx. One should always do a search for existing threads before starting a new one on the same model.
Old 01-20-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

iluvshemalesfeet is on a distinguished road

I love Danielle too. There's a great scene in one of her vids where she's riding I believe the guys name is Christian's cock.. and she's got pretty feet and they're up in the air and she's begging him to f her as he's screwing her, it's so hot.
Old 01-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of
Default Best Wishes

Hey everybody, Danielle Fox has always been a real turn on for me!! Her dom side and dirty talk has always kept me coming back for more. I don't understand her decision , but I am not transsexual, so she did what she thought was best for her and I wish her the best! GOOD LUCK DANIELLE I HOPE YOU FIND HAPPINESS IN YOUR NEW LIFE GIRL !!! P.S. NOT SURE IF THE POST OP PHOTO IS REAL BUT IT SURE LOOKS GOOD !
Attached Thumbnails
DanielleFoxxx.jpg   danielle fox.jpg   post-6916-1242251930.jpg  

Old 01-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailove View Post
Hey everybody, Danielle Fox has always been a real turn on for me!! Her dom side and dirty talk has always kept me coming back for more. I don't understand her decision , but I am not transsexual, so she did what she thought was best for her and I wish her the best! GOOD LUCK DANIELLE I HOPE YOU FIND HAPPINESS IN YOUR NEW LIFE GIRL !!! P.S. NOT SURE IF THE POST OP PHOTO IS REAL BUT IT SURE LOOKS GOOD !
It's very simple she wanted to be a real girl which deep down she always was, she did what she had to do and trust me i know she's way happier now for the first time in her life she feels at home in her own body

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 01-21-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

KurtF1 is on a distinguished road

dammit i didn't knew she did the operation... she was my favourite!
Old 01-21-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

1nf1n1te will become famous soon enough

When she had a cock I wanted to suck it. Now that she has a pussy I want to lick it. Danielle is just amazingly beautiful
Old 01-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nf1n1te View Post
When she had a cock I wanted to suck it. Now that she has a pussy I want to lick it. Danielle is just amazingly beautiful
That's the winning attitude!
Old 01-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of
Default thanks

I wish Danielle the best, Have a safe and happy life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
It's very simple she wanted to be a real girl which deep down she always was, she did what she had to do and trust me i know she's way happier now for the first time in her life she feels at home in her own body

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 01-23-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

markie v is on a distinguished road

One of my favorite threads.
Old 01-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Elliot will become famous soon enough

That's one of the best new pussy jobs I have ever seen - but it's a shame she had such a horrible ink job done as well.
Old 01-23-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
That's one of the best new pussy jobs I have ever seen - but it's a shame she had such a horrible ink job done as well.
It's weird. I'm not usually one to find tattoos attractive on a woman, but I think it looks really hot on her.
Old 03-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

lancelotq will become famous soon enoughlancelotq will become famous soon enough
Default She is DanielleFoxx?

She is DanielleFoxx?
Attached Thumbnails
DanielleFoxxx11.jpg   DanielleFoxxx18.jpg   DanielleFoxxx20.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 03-07-2010 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Forum rule violation: too many pictures from one set
Old 03-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

lancelotq will become famous soon enoughlancelotq will become famous soon enough

Danielle before.
Attached Thumbnails
d05a.jpg   d03.jpg   d01.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 03-07-2010 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Forum rule violation: too many pictures from one set
Old 03-07-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, she is Danielle. Danielle has very distinctive tattoos on her left arm and she had SRS a couple of years ago (and I might add that her surgeon did a very good job).
Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Even More

The lovely Danielle
Attached Thumbnails
3.jpg   14.jpg  
Old 03-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jimbo46 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
The lovely Danielle
Man she has a hot looking pussy id love to hit that beaver
Old 03-19-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

fetbootman is on a distinguished road

A very lovely lady i'd suck her anytime
Old 04-01-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

newarkdaveblue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to newarkdaveblue
Smile Danielle's Cock

Quote:
Originally Posted by godownunder View Post
Enjoy...........Danielle Roxx from Grooby Archives
They should have stuffed that beautiful cock and put it in a museum!
Old 04-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by newarkdaveblue View Post
They should have stuffed that beautiful cock and put it in a museum!
I think Danielle did plenty of stuffing with her cock before the surgery, and she seems quite happy with what she was able to turn it into ... which would have been impossible had it been donated to a museum!
Old 04-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

O'Sully TS Hopeful has a spectacular aura aboutO'Sully TS Hopeful has a spectacular aura about

I just love how happy she looks in all of her new pictures. Not to say that she didn't look happy before, but now she has that extra glow to her smile and attitude.
Old 04-01-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Sully TS Hopeful View Post
I just love how happy she looks in all of her new pictures. Not to say that she didn't look happy before, but now she has that extra glow to her smile and attitude.
That's true. She is glowing in her pictures now and she looks far happier than before her operation.
Old 04-02-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Sully TS Hopeful View Post
I have found that Danielle has always had a very lovely smile, one of the nicest ones I have ever seen.
Old 04-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
That's true. She is glowing in her pictures now and she looks far happier than before her operation.
Of course she's all a glow as a hugh weight has been lifted off her, She is now the woman she was ment to be and the woman she always was deep down and now that woman is on the outside for the world to see, A deep pain that she always felt is now gone , i ought to know because i felt the same pain and lived with the same pain
Jennifer
Old 04-02-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Of course she's all a glow as a hugh weight has been lifted off her, She is now the woman she was ment to be and the woman she always was deep down and now that woman is on the outside for the world to see, A deep pain that she always felt is now gone , i ought to know because i felt the same pain and lived with the same pain
Jennifer
I admire your greatly, Jen, for doing what you knew was the right thing to do. I am exceedingly happy that you feel so much better now and that your pain has receded.
Old 04-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Jennifer
It gave me such pleasure to wish you a happy re-birthday a few months ago, Jennifer, and I wish you many, many, many more, with increasing happiness as the years go by!
Old 04-02-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

patykk is on a distinguished road

she is hot
Old 04-05-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

zoftigz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default was the hottest pre op of all time!!!! I

danielle foxxx was my fave. I wish she didnt get the op
Attached Thumbnails
danielle_foxxx7007.jpg   danielle_foxxx7046.jpg   danielle_foxxx7060.jpg  

danielle_foxxx7074.jpg   danielle_foxxx7088.jpg   danielle_foxxx7102.jpg  

Old 04-05-2010
Shecock obsessed

Instead of starting a new thread, try searching the site for existing threads such as the one this has been merged with.
Old 04-05-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoftigz View Post
Why can't she still be your fave? She was smoking hot(with an awesome smile) before her surgery, and nothing has changed because of that. She is still smoking hot, with a killer smile!
Old 04-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Get over it, She did what she had to do and she's a lot happier now, So get over it and move on there are still a lot of hot shemales for you to drool over, And some how i don't think she cares if you approve or not she didn't do it for you she did it for herself, did you ever once think that she didn't like having a penis and it disgusted her, I really think a lot of you see a shemale and think she's a guy with tits and since she's a guy she loves having a dick well you are wrong we are girls who have a birth defect in we were born with a penis that doesn't belong there

Jennifer
Old 04-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jimbo46 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Get over it, She did what she had to do and she's a lot happier now, So get over it and move on there are still a lot of hot shemales for you to drool over, And some how i don't think she cares if you approve or not she didn't do it for you she did it for herself, did you ever once think that she didn't like having a penis and it disgusted her, I really think a lot of you see a shemale and think she's a guy with tits and since she's a guy she loves having a dick well you are wrong we are girls who have a birth defect in we were born with a penis that doesn't belong there

Jennifer
I agree there girls with a birth defect I never think of them as guys ever. But Jennifer I dont think Vanity is very unhappy with her girlcock. You never see her down either in her movies or when she is signing autographs for her millions of fans. I like seeing Danielle with a pussy getting fucked like she used to fuck.
Old 04-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
While we may have our own selfish reasons for feeling this way, I for one, as others have said, am happy for her - and I'm happy to know that she's happy.

Cock or not, she's still a beautiful and sexy woman.
Old 04-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

Jennifer
Jennifer's happiness about "fixing" her "birth defect" comes through loud and clear in so many posts. I think the point is that it is not for any of us to decide what is best for anyone else. Thank you, Jen, for always "sticking to your guns" and reminding us.
Old 04-07-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

grace gmore will become famous soon enough
Default Danielle

Quote:
The lovely Danielle
she looks so happy I cant wait to feel that complete
Old 04-28-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bitch is on a distinguished road
Default thanks

she is the queen of shemales
i love her cock
Old 04-28-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitch View Post
.........i love her cock
She had SRS well over a year ago.
Old 04-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
She had SRS well over a year ago.
more like two years ago Ila

Jennifer
Old 04-29-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

buuren11 will become famous soon enough

best tits ever with the nices areolas. They look soooo natural.
To bad she's put silicons in her buttocks too.
Old 05-09-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lb_bukkake is on a distinguished road

Danielle is a godess she was one of the first shemales i fell in love with she knows exactly what a man wants in a female and the way she talks in her movies is a big turn on but the way she sucks cum out of cocks is second to none with or with out her big shemale dick or not i love danielle foxxx for ever
Old 05-12-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sucka.free is on a distinguished road
Wink forever a danielle fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Danielle was my first Tgirl crush and is the main reason i love tgirls. She has a warm personality and heart breaking smile I will always love her. I wish her all of the best, you rule Ms. Foxxx
...i hear you man..she was the one who turned me onto tgirls....and i will honestly never forget her..i just have to suck it up and stop being selfish..she did it for her...

it just sucks..she looked so damn good with that big dick of hers! ;-)
Old 05-12-2010
aw9725

Danielle was/is an incredibly beautiful woman before and after her surgery. You?ll see from my other posts that it makes no difference to me as I am attracted to the entire person. I realize that I may be in the minority in this view. But that?s how it is.

I would hope above all else that everyone would be happy for Danielle.
Old 07-16-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

newarkdaveblue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to newarkdaveblue
Default Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by airboarder003 View Post
Here are these pictures I found
I could never turn her down because she doesn't have a cock!