Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-08-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about
Default Phimosis

I'm too new here to be able to post a link to an example, but I guess just about everyone here knows what Phimosis is.
Anyway, I've noticed that a lot of Tgirls, especially Asians, seem to have this condition. Some, even when erect, still have the foreskin tightly concealing the head of the penis.
From experience in my hetero mode, sex with guys, I can say that such a condition is a total gag and turnoff, just like guys who have normal foreskins but aren't prepared, hygiene-wise, for intimacy. I pretty much prefer circumcised guys for that very reason.
Some of the ladyboys I've found on the net seem to have suffered from this to an extent that their penises seem stunted and abnormally small. It's a shame, really, because this cheats them of more normal pleasures and probably repels prospective sex partners. I know I'd be repelled!
Why they don't undergo circumcision I cannot understand. I've also seen a few who underwent a sort of circ'ing that is simply slitting the top of the foreskin. Well, that alleviates some problems but leaves an unattractive wad of flesh under the head of the penis.
Oh well. What do I know?
OK, I know this; If I had a penis instead of my pussy, I'd make darned sure it was as "kosher" and attractive as possible.
Old 07-09-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Mrhardcock will become famous soon enoughMrhardcock will become famous soon enough

im sorry but thats hot! lol
Old 07-10-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

fatman21 is on a distinguished road

You know, I got to say...it doesn't bother me that much.
Old 11-09-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

zobo42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

I've also noticed that many Thai ladyboys have very tight foreskins. I find it a real turn-on, I think it gives them a sort of virginal quality that their knob has not yet been uncovered
Old 11-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ocinteeni will become famous soon enoughocinteeni will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
OK, I know this; If I had a penis instead of my pussy, I'd make darned sure it was as "kosher" and attractive as possible.
hey I'm uncircumcised and I would say its still definitely attractive, I don't need no plastic surgery done on me at birth, circumcisions are totally unnecessary. But I would say that both are attractive in my opinion.
Old 11-09-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Marine_N41_432 will become famous soon enough
Default Unsensational news

I can sort of understand where you're coming from, but I think it may come down to individual female preference, you know, like boobs - some blokes like them ripe and heavy, others like a trim pair that doesn't sag or wobble. Speaking for myself, I am circumcised - a regrettable choice by my well-intentioned parents, but which would never have been mine. I believe in what nature designed for the male body, it is up to us males to make sure we are clean hygenic and as palatable as possible, as we would expect of any sexual partner. If restricted by Phimosis, then they should see their doctor for stretching the foreskin to a point where it becomes readily mobile - they will be the beneficiaries in terms of heightened sensation. So I really lost out there I guess. As for tight foreskins being visually exciting - they are an envy and somewhat a turn-on for me - I guess this depends on the individual male as well as the individual female. Of course if you are in love with the guy . . . . well, that's a whole new ball game ( no pun intended ! )
Old 11-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

purplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I'm too new here to be able to post a link to an example, but I guess just about everyone here knows what Phimosis is.
Anyway, I've noticed that a lot of Tgirls, especially Asians, seem to have this condition. Some, even when erect, still have the foreskin tightly concealing the head of the penis.
From experience in my hetero mode, sex with guys, I can say that such a condition is a total gag and turnoff, just like guys who have normal foreskins but aren't prepared, hygiene-wise, for intimacy. I pretty much prefer circumcised guys for that very reason.
Some of the ladyboys I've found on the net seem to have suffered from this to an extent that their penises seem stunted and abnormally small. It's a shame, really, because this cheats them of more normal pleasures and probably repels prospective sex partners. I know I'd be repelled!
Why they don't undergo circumcision I cannot understand. I've also seen a few who underwent a sort of circ'ing that is simply slitting the top of the foreskin. Well, that alleviates some problems but leaves an unattractive wad of flesh under the head of the penis.
Oh well. What do I know?
The tight skin on these uncut members looks like it would hurt when it cannot retract naturally.

The Asians appear to suffer from this the most. The other ethnicities appear to have foreskins that easily retract to fully expose the head.
Old 11-11-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cowboyxxx is on a distinguished road

this is very informative, thanks for the great information.
Old 05-23-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

khazakyahu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Oh well. What do I know?
Sorry but your comments will only go down well in USA / Israel and the more backward parts of the world.
I've seen a lot of evidence that In Europe tightskins have been devastated by the numbing effects of circumcision and where girls expect their men to have a foreskin a tightskin is no turnoff at all. The cancer scare is bullshit. Even if it were true the incidence is so small as to be trivial.
Urine is sterile and if a guy keeps swirling it around under his skin it will stay clean and healthy.
Lots of guys with tightskins are happily married with kids - in Europe.
Circumcision is a sign of repressed and neurotic sexuality (Muslims, Jews Americans) and of course, unscrupulous get-rich-quick doctors.
Old 05-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

brian621 will become famous soon enoughbrian621 will become famous soon enough

I love a tightly stretched foreskin.
Old 06-25-2009
ineedit69

I think they look hot but that could be cause im cut.
Old 06-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Phimosis is actually very normal in young males - I vividly remember the first time my skin came all the way back - I was absolutely petrofied :-) I was around 13 I think.

I've never witnessed the condition among adult Asian uncircumsized trans*women, though.

In most adults it can most likely be overcome by simple stretching of the narrow part. As to circumcision, that's hardly necessary.
Old 06-25-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

one4me is on a distinguished road

Phimosis:
Abnormally small orifice in the prepuce
Primary or secondary to inflammation
Predisposes to secondary infections and carcinoma ( chronic accumulation of secretions and other debris under the foreskin)
Old 06-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Oh well. What do I know?
You really seem to have a knife fetish don't you? Almost everytime you post anything it seems to have to so with cutting away one or another body part. No offense intended, but really? What???
As a lesbian I have no experience with sex with males (or transwomen until now) but unless a body part causes no physical or psychological distress I see no reason why anyone would want to remove it. If one has certain hygienic standards I really don't see how having it could cause any problems.
I am aware that in certain cultures it is the habit to remove the foreskin because of religious reasons or just because it's fashion (like in the states, but i'll probably never really understand the inner workings of americans), and it probably doesn't cause any problems to remove it, but for the same reasons in certain parts of the world they remove the female clitoris, and I'm quite sure you wouldn't be very happy if they did that to you!
In the case of phimosis, however, I do understand. It just might deprive the person of having a pleasurable sexual experience, and in that case something should be done about it indeed.
Old 06-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by liesjeversteven View Post
You really seem to have a knife fetish don't you? Almost everytime you post anything it seems to have to so with cutting away one or another body part.
LOL! YOU said it this time, not me (last time I did say something like that about CG I almost got kicked outta this forum:-) You're definitely my kinda girl ;-) Keep it coming, baby, keep it coming!
Old 06-26-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bucca8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to bucca8

i like playing of covering and uncovering the cockheads... so i like very much the foreskin
Old 06-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

slipper can only hope to improve

Simply confirms, once again, that attractiveness is in the eye (or mouth, hehe) of the beholder.
Old 06-30-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cunnilingus will become famous soon enoughcunnilingus will become famous soon enough

Ex. A ladyboy with foreskin. Pictures from captain-outrageous.
Attached Thumbnails
ex037.jpg   ex038.jpg   ex039.jpg  

ex040.jpg   ex041.jpg   ex044.jpg  

ex045.jpg   ex046.jpg   ex047.jpg  

ex050.jpg   ex051.jpg   ex074.jpg  

ex075.jpg   ex151.jpg   ex152.jpg  

Old 06-30-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cunnilingus will become famous soon enoughcunnilingus will become famous soon enough

More pictures of Ex.
Attached Thumbnails
ex072.jpg   ex073.jpg   ex077.jpg  

ex078.jpg   ex079.jpg   ex080.jpg  

ex081.jpg   ex085.jpg   ex086.jpg  

ex087.jpg   ex089.jpg   ex090.jpg  

ex091.jpg   ex095.jpg   ex096.jpg  

Old 06-30-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

More pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
ex098.jpg   ex099.jpg   ex101.jpg  

ex104.jpg   ex105.jpg   ex106.jpg  

ex107.jpg   ex108.jpg   ex109.jpg  

ex111.jpg   ex115.jpg   ex116.jpg  

ex137.jpg   ex149.jpg   ex150.jpg  

Old 06-30-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

The last ones.
Attached Thumbnails
ex158.jpg   ex159.jpg   ex160.jpg  

Old 06-30-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

thedrift has a little shameless behaviour in the past

the foreskin is natural, a natural and intended part of the cock, probably enhancing sensitivity, and definitely protecting the cock. Wash it, enjoy it, respect it
Old 06-30-2009
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts
Default Is Tight best ?

Never could see value of completed male circumcision, myself, and, besides, the foreskin provides a richness of sensation, especially when free to move along the shaft. Yes Hygiene v-important, and neglected foreskin can harbour quite a few nasty organisms ( the more so after barebacking ) leading to transmitted disease. No - Urine is not enough for the purposes of cleansing. While normally sterile, the accumulation of uric acid crystals can contribute to inflammatory conditions weakening the tissues and making them more liable to be infected.

Apart from all that, look after your foreskin, fellers, and enjoy the delights !

Oh yes, and Ex looks far from comfortable in that ' containment field ' ! ! She could do with being liberated a little, methinks, however visually stimulating her cock may be.

Last edited by Mel Asher; 06-30-2009 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Postscript
Old 07-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pickseed is infamous around these parts

hmm this post touches close to home

im 25 and have fucked only 1 girl(my only 'real' relationship) and 1 filipino shemale(met her online)

i have phimosis, and all my life it's been in the back of my mind as to whether chicks would be turned off..

with my ex, she didnt seem to care too much, the sex was still good for both..
granted, as we started having sex often/regularly, the skin did stretch a bit and it could be pulled back without any massive struggle..and my gf said she liked pushing the skin down with her lips, but anyway......
im no longer with her and havent had sex in a while, and when i masturbate i don't try to stretch it either..so it's gone back to being super tight

as for the shemale..again all was well for fucking, but she did mention to me that the ...'being able to suck on the head' kinda sensation was missing during bj..

i/ve never even considered circumcision before..maybe ill look into it tho..
even if it's superficial..still kinda bugs me, ya know? :/

so uh yeah..that's my experience with phimosis..
Old 06-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by khazakyahu View Post
Sorry but your comments will only go down well in USA / Israel and the more backward parts of the world.
I've seen a lot of evidence that In Europe tightskins have been devastated by the numbing effects of circumcision and where girls expect their men to have a foreskin a tightskin is no turnoff at all. The cancer scare is bullshit. Even if it were true the incidence is so small as to be trivial.
Urine is sterile and if a guy keeps swirling it around under his skin it will stay clean and healthy.
Circumcision is a sign of repressed and neurotic sexuality (Muslims, Jews Americans) and of course, unscrupulous get-rich-quick doctors.
bit of a racist rant there? im australian, non jewish, and circumcised, because im catholic. ok sure the procedure dates to religious roots, and its not to be confused with female circumcision (which is truely barbaric), but it looks WAY better. ive been around enough ts cock and have seen some of the ones that suffer from this condition. and it looks funky man, i almost feel weird touching the cock. but give me a hard circumcised cock and ill suck and lick for hours.

if ya partner dont mind grinding teeth on a bit of helmet to give u head, then not a worry, but me personally, nothing beats a cut cock.
Old 06-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Oh well. What do I know?
i didnt, and had to look it up, and found a pic.
and after hurling into a bucket, ill now post it
Attached Thumbnails
230px-Phimosis_Penis.jpg  
Old 09-17-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ford is on a distinguished road

Personally, I have this problem, and it does suck, not physically, but I am self conscious, I prefer to look at uncut cocks but ones that have more flexibility than mine. I am perfectly capable of getting the head beyond the foreskin, but it doesn't happen naturally, usually only when very well lubed, like after already having cum once. Girls have made comments on it being 'weird' but I don't see any reason to start chopping part of my dick off for them, and they never suggested it, it was something different of little note functionally. I know it also limits my size a little, but in return it makes my dick solid as steel -shrugs- personally I think that's been something that has brought myself more pleasure.
Old 09-18-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ZincDink is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunnilingus View Post
Ex. A ladyboy with foreskin. Pictures from captain-outrageous.
Beautiful but needs an operation so we can see it all
Old 09-18-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ZincDink is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm cut and never thought it was an issue. Most get it in the states. Many women think the idea of an uncircumcised cock is disgusting, most with anecdotes of disgusting events.

We have had 4 male children. While I don't have any problem with my own penis, I did not see any reason to get them cut, so we did not. Out of the 4, one developed phemosis and so we had him circumcised when he was 11. I see no reason to leave it untreated, especially when the reasons to be "uncut" often mention the extra sensitivity which won't matter if the foreskin cannot retract.
Old 09-24-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

morbius has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Thumbs up Skin is Natural

All men are born with foreskins and in most parts of the world this is the norm, as far as sensitivity; skin has all the nerves so there is more pleasure. Many have been conditioned to think of the uncircumsized as not normal or devient thing that is so far from the truth. All of the Lady boys foreskins are made to be relished and enjoyed!
Old 09-24-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

morbius has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Amen!

Quote:
Yes this is so very true and all the falsehoods have convinced may of the unknowing. As far as diseases retained more by the uncircumsized, also B.S. Any one who has uprotected sex for the most part with strangers or unknown partners of any gender is vulnerable to diseases like Aids or any number of aliments!
Old 10-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
QFT.

I've made my opinions on this mindset well known in other threads.
Also - one of my girlfriends has phimosis and it is NOT A PROBLEM.
Old 10-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jmadaf is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down foreskin

I would say I find these cocks unattractive as compared to circumisized
Old 10-09-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rockford has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i like foreskin and wish i had mine back. i like it when the penis is small and the forskin makes it look like a big clit. then when erect the skin pulls back to show everything. i do like cum dribbling out of the skin.
Old 05-19-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

man74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to behold
Question Phimosis & hormones

What effect do hormone treatments have on a pre-existing phimotic condition? Does it become worse, less of a problem or is there no difference?

I'm cut btw, but like the look of both cut & uncut dicks, even phimotic ones as long as the head is able to pop free.
Old 05-27-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kbkimberley is on a distinguished road

I agree, I would love to get my foreskin tight like this, anyone knows of a technique to follow to tighten loose foreskin and make the opening tighter?
Old 03-20-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

MistySerge is on a distinguished road

some more foreskin and yummy coffee cream
Attached Thumbnails
Asian Alison tumblr_na63or3SSH1s8da2oo1_1280.jpg   tumblr_noe026py3Y1t878kyo1_1280.jpg   tumblr_net1z4btv01sh5w2jo1_1280.jpg