Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-07-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Cool Painful garter belt

A young lady working in a dress shop suggested I try wearing a garter belt and thigh high nylon stockings. Her argument was that the stockings would cover up some unsightly marks on my legs and the thigh high stockings would not be as hot as wearing panty hose. I accepted her advice and purch,ased a simple garter belt and some stockings.

Today I wore both belt and stockings, but forgot to adjust the garter belt to the length of the stockings. Consequently when I sat down in my favourite coffee shop my dick became trapped under the garter belt strap holding up my stockings. The strap became too slack, when in typical female pose I crossed my legs. Unfortunately my dick became trapped under the leg strap. I could feel that something was not right, but did not know what had happened, except that something was pressing against a very sensitive part of my cock just behind its head.

I needed to investigate this in the female rest room, but as I stood up the strap tightened causing so much pain I sat down again quickly. Fortunately I was wearing a thin brushed cotton dress and little else, and could place a hand down to feel through the thin cotton to find out what had happened to my dick. In a few swift moves I released my trapped dick only to find a young lady sitting at another table was looking at me in a strange way. I had removed what was causing me pain, but the fumbling had presented me with an embarrassing erection, which was now twitching and pointing towards the ceiling. I slowly picked up a shopping bag and placed it in my lap covering up my throbbing bulge. The lady stopped watching me and left the cafe.

There were no further problems but I had to have another three mugs of coffee before my erection disappeared and I could return home. It will be a long time before I wear a garter belt again without adjusting the length of the straps holding the stockings up. We can learn something new every day.

Paula Dunbar