Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WudLuv2try is on a distinguished road
Default It's not all about sex and orgasm...

I didn't know you had to 'participate' in order to see those picture...

Well, why not. What's so hard about participating in a forum...

In fact, I've been meaning to write something anyway... and it goes something like this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I have not yet had a sex with Ms. T. I haven't even jacked off properly to a picture of Ms. T. Not that I don't want to, but I just didn't have the chance.

I've only recently found out that there were LOADS of jack off material in this forum, but so far, I've not had the 'private moment' at home with just me and my computer.

And to be honest, I tried imaginining sex with Ms. T while jacking off in the bathroom, but it wasn't a big horny deal... If I had some viewing material, may be I would have been more excited, but just imagining didn't really do the trick.

But everytime I get my eyes on one of this pictures, it takes less than half a second for my dick to stand up. But when I try to jack off to the image in my head, it just doesn't feel right... there's something missing... and what's missing, I imagine, is the understanding of the sexual desire behind 'having sex with Ms.T'.

Before I was exposed to Ms. T, when I jacked off, I just imagined some pink pussy and I could unload without too much difficulty. I just use my imagination and picture some girls or actual sex I had with them, and I can shoot, no problem.

But when I imagine Ms. T, I don't get that 'horniness'... may be it's because I've never had sex with Ms. T... May be it's because I never sucked a dick before... I don't know... but it's just that I get so confused when I jack off to a picture of Ms. T in my mind...

What am I supposed to do with a Ms. T? Suck her cock? Have her suck my cock? Bang her ass? Have her bang my ass? What?

I imagined a Ms. T sucking on my cock, but that felt a bit weird coz Ms. T is a dude...

And I Imagined sucking on her cock, but that wasn't much fun, coz what's in a cock anyway?

And I imagined ass fucking, but I never liked anal anyway... it'a a bit too 'unsanitary' for me.

So why is that I'm so horny when I see a picture of hard cock on a Ms. T? And how am I supposed to lead that horniness to an ejaculation?

So I've been snooping at this site... checking out various Ms. Ts... her ass... her dick... her face... her boobs... observe what it is that I like about her... try not to 'self-regulate' too much by saying things like,

"This is so gay!"

And I examined the picture of a dude having sex with Ms. T... First I would imagine I was fucking a Ms. T... then I imagined I was being fucked by a Ms. T... back and forth, back and forth...

And I don't recall exactly which one, but a picture of Ms. T cumming on her belly really struck me hard... And I could sort of feel what Ms. T would have felt at that moment, because I do that too sometimes... cum on my belly.

And I started to relate myself to Ms. T, even picture being a Ms. T, and I slowly got the sense of warm tingling inside... in another word, I was getting horny. I realized that if I had sex with Ms. T, I would know how she feels at every moment, because she has a dick just like mine. I know what makes a dick happy, so I would do that to Ms. T to make her dick happy, and in return, she will make my dick happy. Win-Win situation. Or Cum-Cum situation.

You see, us dudes think we know how to make a pussy happy, but honestly, do we have any clue? Well, some of you may say you know, but I don't. I have no idea what makes pussy happy. And ever since I was given a taste 'fake orgasm' for the first time by my female partner, I really lost my sexual drive towards women. I mean, I could be poking it all night, but she could be singing Kumbaya in her head for all I know! So where's the fun in that?

But a sex with Ms. T would be different... no fake orgasm. You come, or you don't. And even if you don't come, a hard cock is enough to let you know you are doing the right thing.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm OK with being gay, in so many words... I mean, if I'm going to jack off to a picture of someone else's cock, I have to admit at least that much...

But it doesn't mean I'm going to clean out my closet and buy new 'gay clothes'... It just means I'm OK with having sex with anyone who is genuinely horny, be it a man or a woman.

Well, I hope this earns me the right to download more than 5 pictures a day... coz I really need some new jack off materials...
Old 11-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Um... I just realized I posted this in a wrong place... Sorry... could somebody move this to a more appropriate place, like the actual forum, rather than being amongst 'jack off material' ?

Thanks...
Old 11-05-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

jack it raw baby!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

smolderingtemptress is on a distinguished road

You can do whatever you want with a TS, as long as it's consensual of course.

That's the beauty of it. The roles are thrown out the window, really. You can be the one to fuck her, or she can be the one to fuck you. You can suck her, or she can suck you, or switch, or both at the same time. It allows for many different sexually satisfying possibilities, and I think that leads to a much more pleasing experience because you can always try something new. Even if you've done it all, changing it up now and then reintroduces the thrill and excitement.

It's a win win all the way!

PS: You're not really gay for being attracted to tgirls.
Old 11-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thanks for saying I'm not gay for being attracted to Ms. T. I was hoping someone would say that... :-)

Before, I was so scared to think of Ms. T because it felt so gay. I couldn't watch a picture of Ms. T for more than 5 seconds because of my reflex.

Even now I have hard time looking at these pictures without feeling extremely embarrassed.

I dunno... like I said, I don't think it's all about sex and orgasm that attracts Ms. T, but there's something more to it...
Old 11-07-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

smolderingtemptress is on a distinguished road

Just please figure it out and deal with it BEFORE you decide to get with a tgirl. There's nothing worse than a guy freaking out after you've had sex because he feels "gay". Kills the mood, and wastes both people's time.
Old 11-07-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Leggmann81 is on a distinguished road

I understand your confusion. When you grow up having people tell you that it's not normal or not natural to have these feelings, you can't help feeling that your doing something wrong ... even though your not. Sex is a spectrum of colors, not just black & white. Everybody falls somewhere in that spectrum, and what you need to work out is where exactly you fall inside it.
Old 11-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I think it's very true that 'sexuality' is like spectrum, like Leggman81 says...

There's 'Male' in one end, and then there's 'Female' on the other end. And in between, myriads of possibilities.

I think the special thing about Trans-sexuality is that it explores the possibilities in betweens... and not be extreme.
Old 11-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

"Everybody falls somewhere in that spectrum, and what you need to work out is where exactly you fall inside it." --- Leggmann81

If the 'spectrum' logic could be applied to 'orgasm' as it does to 'sexuality', it would be much easier to work out where we fall inside...
Old 11-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default transexual love

Quote:
Originally Posted by WudLuv2try View Post
I think it's very true that 'sexuality' is like spectrum, like Leggman81 says...

There's 'Male' in one end, and then there's 'Female' on the other end. And in between, myriads of possibilities.

I think the special thing about Trans-sexuality is that it explores the possibilities in betweens... and not be extreme.
The following is part of an erotic story I have written about transexuality.

Randolph finished breakfast and sat down at his laptop computer to work on his journal. As he thought about the events of last evening, he began to wonder about his sexuality. The experience with Kim rattled his mind. Was he gay? It never entered his mind that she was a shemale until she revealed herself. Everything about her seemed female, her looks, her voice and her demeanor. Yet, once he got over the shock of seeing her cock, he enjoyed sucking it. He thought to himself, if I am gay, why do I love Misha and love having sex with her? If I am not gay why do I like sex with Kim? He thought about these seemingly conflicting feeling for sometime without resolving anything.

He decided to go for a walk, perhaps he to get a better idea of how to relate to these feelings. He began thinking of an article he read about chimpanzees and Bonobos. Sex for Chimps is pretty much fucking a female Chimp in heat.
The Bonobos are different, they exchange sexual favors with various members of the group. Apparently, it is there way of resolving conflicts without violence. They pair off to mate and have babies but they also enjoy sex with male and female partners. Randolph thought perhaps humans were originally more like Bonobos before religion and culture established rules and mores to control our behavior. If that is the case then his pleasure with Kim does not mean he is gay but it can be natural to love someone sexually when the energy is right.
Amazingly, he has met two people who also seem to believe this way, who love sharing their sexuality with people they like. Randolph was beginning to feel that this is a very good way to experience sexual pleasure.
Old 11-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I've read the first part of that story... wasn't aware you were the writer.

Thanks for the later part of the story.