Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 03-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default Shadows

Shadows has the best avatar. Fran says so.
Old 03-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default avatar

My hair is darker, and a little shorter.
Old 03-27-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Shadows has the best avatar. Fran says so.
Thank you very much!
Old 03-27-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
I am sure you are quite beautiful, no matter the length of your hair.
Old 03-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
Those are the only differences? What time can I come over?
Old 03-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eterna is on a distinguished road
Red face

I am happy with mine
Old 03-30-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Even though I have changed my avatar since I first posted in here, I think that I still have the best. What could possibly be better than a cute, cuddly, lovable polar bear.
Old 03-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Mine is hypnotic.
Old 03-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura about

HAHAH Rockabilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Mine is hypnotic.
Old 03-31-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Even though I have changed my avatar since I first posted in here, I think that I still have the best. What could possibly be better than a cute, cuddly, lovable polar bear.
A cute, cuddly, lovable mouse?
Old 03-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
A cute, cuddly, lovable mouse?
What exactly is it? I?m brood over it since you changed it into the mouse.
It looks like a mix of a Jerboa and a Kangaroo Rat, but in snow?
Old 03-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What about the mighty, majestic jackalope? They must be abundant out where you live.
Attached Thumbnails
jackalope.jpg   rabbit111c.jpg   jaunty-jackalope.jpg  

Last edited by ila; 03-31-2010 at 06:42 PM.
Old 03-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

i like mine at the moment to me it best sums up the internet in an image
Old 03-31-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
What about the mighty, majestic jackalope? They must be abundant out where you live.
I often encounter herds of jackalopes. They're not cuddly though.
Old 03-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I often encounter herds of jackalopes. They're not cuddly though.
Nonsense! What's wrong with you? Who doesn't find bunnies and deer cuddly?
Old 04-01-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
LOL! Ila edited your post. Perhaps you exceeded the 3 pictures per set limitation?
Old 04-01-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tread View Post
What exactly is it? I?m brood over it since you changed it into the mouse.
It looks like a mix of a Jerboa and a Kangaroo Rat, but in snow?
He is just a Christmas Mouse. He looks up in the sky and wonders about the many mysteries to be found in life.
Old 04-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
LOL! Ila edited your post. Perhaps you exceeded the 3 pictures per set limitation?
I guess I shouldn't have included his street address, picture of his house, and link to Google Earth showing him in his front yard.
Old 04-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
He is just a Christmas Mouse. He looks up in the sky and wonders about the many mysteries to be found in life.
OK, thanks for answering, but question is still stuck in my mind.

I found James Cameron?s Original script of Avatar. Didn?t know where to put it and here it was last a topic of conversation.
Attached Thumbnails
Old 04-01-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
I guess I shouldn't have included his street address, picture of his house, and link to Google Earth showing him in his front yard.
You were supposed to include the picture showing my good side and not the one with me bent over mooning the google car.
Old 04-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tread View Post
OK, thanks for answering, but question is still stuck in my mind.

I found James Cameron?s Original script of Avatar. Didn?t know where to put it and here it was last a topic of conversation.
I absolutely detest all things Disney, but that is an insult to Pocohontas!
Old 04-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
You were supposed to include the picture showing my good side and not the one with me bent over mooning the google car.
You're absolutely right. I don't know what I was thinking, sharing that sweet picture of your behind with everyone else on this forum. But I'm looking at it right now, and ... oops ...
Old 04-01-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
LOL! I can see why he would take issue with that.
Old 04-01-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
That is your good side.
Old 04-02-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
That is your good side.
I was wondering how long it would take for you to reply like that. smc is much too gentlemanly to reply in the same fashion.
Old 04-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I was wondering how long it would take for you to reply like that. smc is much too gentlemanly to reply in the same fashion.
You must have me confused with that cms guy who was posting yesterday.
Old 04-02-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
You must have me confused with that cms guy who was posting yesterday.
Are trying to say I have things backwards now?
Old 04-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Are trying to say I have things backwards now?
Only if you're lucky. Are you feeling lucky today, ila?
Old 04-02-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Only if you're lucky. Are you feeling lucky today, ila?
I don't know about lucky but I'm feeling good, Clint, er I mean Harry, oops I mean smc.
Old 04-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I don't know about lucky but I'm feeling good, Clint, er I mean Harry, oops I mean smc.
Alright, then, move along ...
Attached Thumbnails
dirtyharry_crop.jpg  
Old 04-02-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Alright, then, move along ...
Is your gun loaded? Be careful with that, I wouln't want you to go off half-cocked.
Old 04-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Is your gun loaded? Be careful with that, I wouln't want you to go off half-cocked.
I've been perusing pictures in the Freebies section, so I don't think there's any need to worry about that. This poor guy, though, is another story altogether.
Attached Thumbnails
gynandromorphchicken.jpg  
Old 04-02-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Yeah, but as a fellow Canadian I can get away with it.
Old 04-02-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I've been perusing pictures in the Freebies section, so I don't think there's any need to worry about that. This poor guy, though, is another story altogether.
*looks at smc's sig*

Huh!

(all in good fun, of course)
Old 06-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tonywaits has a spectacular aura abouttonywaits has a spectacular aura abouttonywaits has a spectacular aura about
Cool

I hate to burst everyone's bubble but, I have the best avatar.
Old 07-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Default hot avatar for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by eterna View Post
I am happy with mine
I've seen lots of cool avatars here but, truth be told, eterna's one sure had the stiffest impact on my dick, no doubt... Hell, it even created one more personal fantasy, as if I didn't have enough of 'em already... But since I'm new to this forum, I still have lots of avatars yet to discover!
Old 07-21-2010
sexchannel

i like my avatar but can't remember where i found it ?
Old 07-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default Some of My Favorite Avatars (so far)

I won't say mine is the best, but its one of my favorites! (made it myself too)

Is there any way to search members that only have avatars?
Theres are over a thousand "members", but only a few that actually have avatars. (and even fewer still who are active)
Just looking for an easier way...

Well that being said, here are some of my favorites in no particular order.
More to come... (I'm only to the "g's"!)
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet lightning View Post
Is there any way to search members that only have avatars?
I assume you mean "search only members that have avatars" ... and the answer, unfortunately, is no.

I think if you are going to post all these favorite avatars, the members who chose them (and possibly created them) should be given credit. I'll help you out with your post above. In order, left to right in the first row and then left to right in the second row, they belong to: califsweetalker, candyboy222, Chrishellmax, corky, creative mind, gflex, GGAdmirer, and gina.
Old 07-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

outofmymind is infamous around these partsoutofmymind is infamous around these parts

It's hard to say with any certainty which avatar is best. One of the best is O'Sully's.
Old 08-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Slavetoebony is on a distinguished road

I am currently using three different avatars. They are all linked to interracial sex and lipstick. See attachments below

I love strong and very bossy ebony ladies and shemales. But I also have a thing about lipstick. I love women, shemales and bois wearing lots of lipstick.
I was a lipstick boi myself. Started secretly applying my mother's lipstick when I was about 11. Later I met three girls and one black male who appreciated a slavish lipstick boi. In particular the girls were a tease, making me be beg to be allowed to put on lipstick in a very humiliating manner.
Well, I kind off grew out of putting on lipstick when I reached my latish 20's. But I am still interested in reading and writing about the subject and feminizing of males in general.
So, all my avatars represent a mix of Ebony FemPower and lipstick fetish.
Attached Thumbnails
homepage.jpg   ist2_1728159-red-lipstick.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 09-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

Best avatar, hey?

Well, its not the best, it what you like and what you have.

Not everybody's a great artist/photographer/graphic editor, and we do what we can with what we have, but don't bust our balls if yours is SOOOO much better (in your mind), and ours suck (again in your mind), live and let live.

JohnDowe.
Old 09-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to The Conquistador

I have decided to choose HUNK as my new avatar. HUNK is IMHO the coolest character in the Resident Evil series as he is somewhat of an enigma and he always manages to survive any encounter he is dropped into.
[QUOTE=God(from Futurama)]Right and wrong are just words; what matters is what you do... If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope... When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 09-14-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman View Post
I have decided to choose HUNK as my new avatar. HUNK is IMHO the coolest character in the Resident Evil series as he is somewhat of an enigma and he always manages to survive any encounter he is dropped into.
Oh no!!! What did you do to your cute little penguins?
Old 09-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oh no!!! What did you do to your cute little penguins?
They were infected with the T-Virus and became zombified penguins. HUNK had to put them down... Should I revert back to the penguins?
[QUOTE=God(from Futurama)]Right and wrong are just words; what matters is what you do... If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope... When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 09-15-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
... Should I revert back to the penguins?
My answer is a resounding YES.
Old 09-16-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

El nino is on a distinguished road

I like mine... lol
Old 09-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
They were infected with the T-Virus and became zombified penguins. HUNK had to put them down... Should I revert back to the penguins?
But Pengies are cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. *starts crying*
Old 09-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It seems that the forum doesn't want me to revert back to the Penguins! I keep getting an error message everytime I try.
Old 10-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

runround04 is on a distinguished road

As requested, The lovely Shannon
Attached Thumbnails
47886_shannon60_123_624lo.jpg   shannon4_143.jpg  

Last edited by runround04; 10-23-2010 at 01:00 AM.