Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

prouk1954 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to prouk1954
Smile A shemale on top

How many times have you take a tgirl's dick in your ass?I have take 4 shemale cocks since now.
Old 01-12-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shemalelover2008 is on a distinguished road

u r lucky , i m have no one yet
Old 01-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gizmo can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to gizmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by prouk1954 View Post
How many times have you take a tgirl's dick in your ass?I have take 4 shemale cocks since now.
I would say, about a dozen over the years!
I'm with the same girl now, for a year and a bit!
Old 01-13-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ballsdeepinass is an unknown quantity at this point

3 times so far, got another few lined up shortly.
One has a massive cock, so not sure I can take it all but will give it a go.
Supposedly she blows massive loads, so I am looking forward to swallowing it all
Old 01-14-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

luvasianlb will become famous soon enoughluvasianlb will become famous soon enough
Default Only one....can't wait to find another

I have only had one shemale cock fuck me. I have had two shemale partners, but one was strictly a bottom. The other one was very pretty, and her cock felt great when she fucked my tight ass.
Old 01-14-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

caligula can only hope to improve

Classy shemales only like being bottom. It ruins everything if the shemale goes top and it looks ugly and perverse
Old 01-14-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

peteBB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default shemale on top

Caligula - have to say I disagree about the shemale on top. I'm a big muscled, straight guy, but there is nothing I like more than a girl with a cock and who knows how to use it. I first got into ladyboys by accident about 12 years ago (I'm 31 now) and never looked back. I must have taken about a hundred big girl clits in my ass since then...mmmm. Some girls love to fuck a sucessful, nice looking muscled guy. Kind of role reversal. Still haven't found 'the one' yet tho ;-((
I'll have to start a thread to tell you all my stories..
Old 01-14-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

2WayStreet has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligula View Post
Classy shemales only like being bottom. It ruins everything if the shemale goes top and it looks ugly and perverse
Obviously, I have to disagree with you. A good LB can go both ways, top and bottom.
Old 01-14-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rajdip_999 is on a distinguished road

never tried yet..... worth an experience though.
Old 01-14-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

peteBB is an unknown quantity at this point

www.shemalesfuckguys.com

I guess its OK to post bona-fide website links here, anyway this one seems to fit with the theme of this thread. Anyone a member? I'm thinking of signing up.
Old 01-20-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't had any cocks in my ass yet. I really want to know what it feels like. I would like to do top and bottom. I would also like it to be bareback. Two or more at the same time would be the best as I would like to suck a shemale cock while I am also being fucked in my ass. Just thinking about it gives me a raging hard cock.
Old 01-20-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Not one, zilch, zero, still a very frustrated tgirl virgin.
But i dream about a big cock tgirl up my ass all the time.
Old 01-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligula View Post
Seriously this whole top bottom thing is total bullshit. To say classy ladies do one thing and not another is like Tony Soprano in the Sopranos only taking blowjobs from dancing girls at his club but not from his wife because ' those are the lips my wife kisses my kids with' ... or else its some dickensian/victorian attitude like that girls should only ride a horse side saddle... or maybe the example of Saudi Arabia 'where girls who talk to a man other than a relative are sluts.' To ban it completely and judge ladies who go on top is the same repression the rest of society has historically enforced upon the members of this forum.
When I fantasise about a girl I am thinking of being with her in every single different way, having fun exploring how everything feels and having fun doing everything we can both imagine. It seems to me that lots of people seem to be into being a top or a bottom to the exclusion of being with the person they are with. I suppose its a fetish and a personal choice but they dont have to judge others who dont fixate on any one thing and arent like them. I think the whle top bottom thing is probably a fetish which got engrained in a lot of peoples personalitys so much that they built a circle of judgement around it... why I dont know.
Just my opinion . peace bro.

Last edited by inadaze; 01-21-2008 at 12:26 AM.
Old 01-21-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

caligula can only hope to improve

OK maybe I came off as judgemental. My personal preference is for the submissive, ultra fem shemale (sexually i mean...in terms of relationships I believe in equal partnerships) , but that doesn't make girls who go top less classy

You were correct to chastise me
Old 01-21-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by inadaze View Post
Seriously this whole top bottom thing is total bullshit. To say classy ladies do one thing and not another is like Tony Soprano in the Sopranos only taking blowjobs from dancing girls at his club but not from his wife because ' those are the lips my wife kisses my kids with' ... or else its some dickensian/victorian attitude like that girls should only ride a horse side saddle... or maybe the example of Saudi Arabia 'where girls who talk to a man other than a relative are sluts.' To ban it completely and judge ladies who go on top is the same repression the rest of society has historically enforced upon the members of this forum.
When I fantasise about a girl I am thinking of being with her in every single different way, having fun exploring how everything feels and having fun doing everything we can both imagine. It seems to me that lots of people seem to be into being a top or a bottom to the exclusion of being with the person they are with. I suppose its a fetish and a personal choice but they dont have to judge others who dont fixate on any one thing and arent like them. I think the whle top bottom thing is probably a fetish which got engrained in a lot of peoples personalitys so much that they built a circle of judgement around it... why I dont know.
I completely agree with you. Top/bottom or whatever other position; it doesn't really matter and does not change a person's character.
Old 12-04-2010
bisexbiker

Default How many ?

How many, probably 6-7 over the years. I am bisexual and prefer to be dominated. Had also quite some nice evenings in saunas, with a lot of fun.
Old 12-04-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

thommzz is on a distinguished road

For me, I've had 10 shemale cocks in my ass. A lot of them this year. I love it, a good tranny dick in my ass.
Old 12-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by inadaze View Post

Three cheers!
Old 12-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Has anyone here been anally penetrated by a 'male to female pre-op transsexual'?
...where they haven't first paid coin?

Anyone?
.....thought not.
Old 12-04-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shemale cocksucker is on a distinguished road

i read this thread and i say how lucky you are.i ve never had a cock in my ass.i die for one right away.i ll suck it and put it in my ass so deep that i scream after.i ll have the cum in my ass and clen the cock with my mouth and i ll sleep with her cock in my mouth mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 12-05-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

king D is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to king D

im yet to experiance a tgirls cock in my ass but if it feels as good as getting fucked with a strapon then id like to try it
Old 12-07-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyluv99 is on a distinguished road

I had it already many times. But only by my long-term girlfriend. She also filled my ass with her delicious juices
Old 12-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hedonistman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hedonistman
Default er,,,, gee,,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
Has anyone here been anally penetrated by a 'male to female pre-op transsexual'?

Anyone?
.....thought not.
I guess I must be weird or something,, cause I've never 'paid',,, at least not as in hired a pro. I've only been w/ 6 ts/ladyboys though so who knows, maybe just VERY lucky so far lol
Old 12-11-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

morascodon can only hope to improve

2 I usually top.
Old 12-11-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Vallin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
ONCE...I WANT MORE!!!!! (It's soooo goooood)

Quote:

Anyone?
.....thought not.
I met my first tranny partner on AdultFriendFinder 5 years ago. She was a doctor from Hollywood (Mom would be SO proud!). I was living in NYC, and we hooked up in Times Square in her hotel room. I loved sucking my first cock and my first bottom anal. There was no charge as she originally contacted me.

Last edited by smc; 12-11-2010 at 10:55 AM.
Old 12-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EbonyTSLover can only hope to improve

I have had 10.never had to pay for them.
Old 12-14-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Shemale is on a distinguished road

I'l go to Thailand later this month for my first one
Old 12-15-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

daniel_ahmad is on a distinguished road

more than 50 times.every month
Old 12-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paulmal32 can only hope to improve

just one. She wasnt big and she didnt get to hard but it was still nice to feel her pelvis thrusting into my ass. My first girl I was with tried but I was to tight. I've done some limbering up and I'm ready for the challenge now
Old 12-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

Only 1.
Old 12-16-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Nikki787 is on a distinguished road

Never had cock in my ass yet. Only a dildo.
Old 12-18-2010
John

I've had a lot of guys top me and I've enjoyed every one of them. I certainly would like a woman to top me.
Old 12-18-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Drator will become famous soon enough

My first experience started as a schoolboy sexual experiment and I found I actually craved having a cock in my ass. Especially feeling him cum in my ass. That was the biggest turn on for me. Then a girl I was dating wanted to fuck me with a strapon. That was fun but not exactly the same and I missed having the cum squirt in my ass.
Then I met a transwoman and we dated for 2 years. She didn't like to top but as a treat, she would occasionally give in to my desires. Unfortunately we had to go our separate ways but I will always have the memories.
Old 12-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paulmal32 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1000 View Post
Only 1.
Unfortunately. But I'm young and I am ready for the girls to make entrance
Old 12-21-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

welshie85 can only hope to improve

Quote:
None So far anyway
Old 12-21-2010
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

I'm not a huge fan of topping - It's actually a bit of a bother and not at all pleasurable for me. Some gals like it, some gals don't mind it, some gals really hate it, some gals can't do it at all.

Part of being with someone is navigating the space where your desires and your partner's desires meet. The expectation that all trans women love to top (or can actually top at all) frustrates me to no end.
Old 12-23-2010
tslbfan

0 times but I hope I'll get to experience it one day.
Old 12-24-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Tangiers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Somehow with the size of these shemale cocks... I'm not getting the sense that
I'd be able to handle it.
Old 12-25-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tslover can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemale cocksucker View Post
i read this thread and i say how lucky you are.i ve never had a cock in my ass.i die for one right away.i ll suck it and put it in my ass so deep that i scream after.i ll have the cum in my ass and clen the cock with my mouth and i ll sleep with her cock in my mouth mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i like the sound of that
Old 12-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bob s. is on a distinguished road

I've had 3 amazing she cocks fuck me. One of them 8 inches. I've also sucked quite a few. I love it . I cant wait for my next!
Old 12-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Location: Federal District of Missouri, United Socialist States of America
tslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
I'm not a huge fan of topping - It's actually a bit of a bother and not at all pleasurable for me.
Ya, same here. I don't top guys(that would be gay).

The closest I've been to topping a guy was one time a guy shoved a butt plug in his ass while he fucked me.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.

DEO VINDICE
Old 12-30-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lumpes is on a distinguished road

never tried so far......

hope to do the same

Last edited by smc; 12-30-2010 at 06:49 AM.
Old 12-30-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

newboi will become famous soon enough

Sadly none so far, but hopefully one day
Old 01-09-2011
Jloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslust View Post
Ya, same here. I don't top guys(that would be gay).

The closest I've been to topping a guy was one time a guy shoved a butt plug in his ass while he fucked me.
That is raunchy. Love it!
Old 01-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

katieayanami will become famous soon enoughkatieayanami will become famous soon enough

i have never topped and ass or a vagina but i am looking to try it soon. i'm hoping my BF is game for it but he is a total top.
Old 01-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieayanami View Post
i have never topped and ass or a vagina but i am looking to try it soon. i'm hoping my BF is game for it but he is a total top.
I would love to be your bf. You know where to reach me if your bf doesn't want it try it.
Old 03-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I am meeting a tgirl pretty close to my house tomorrow afternoon and I am hoping we hit it off. She wants to try topping since she says she's only been bottom.
Old 03-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

Anyone?
.....thought not.
I've NEVER paid for meeting, hanging out, and have fun with any tgirl. Truthfully, in the past most of the tgirl's I've hung out with are more than happy to pay for the night. Whether it be dinner, a movie and/or drinks. I've noticed that some of the girls I've hung out with are social outcasts. IME, ~50% of the time they just need a friend rather than a sex buddy.
You've set a price on looks as the rest of us have not. That's the difference.

Last edited by no1000; 03-26-2011 at 11:53 AM.
Old 03-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:

Anyone?
.....thought not.
I have, although I think of her the same way she thinks of herself -- simply as a woman.
Old 06-14-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pretty princess is on a distinguished road

I haven't had the pleasure yet.