Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Demonic shemale licker is on a distinguished road
Default tgirl erotica sex books

Ok guys and girls so here is my problem, i find myself in bookstores like Borders and Barnes&Nobles browsing around the adult section and seeing books about Gay and lesbian sex. Some material is for sex positions available to these groups, i have no problem with such books and for the most part can enjoy both, but i can't help but internally curse the gods and wish that similiar material would be available about tgirls! You know something along the lines of "100 Sex positions With a Tgirl" or "Transexual Erotica" I understand that such material might be considered taboo by many but the same goes for the others formerly mentioned. The current state of our so called open minded society depresses me, but that is a subject for another thread. What i was wondering is if any of you awesome tgirl lovers know of such material existing, and if so please recommend your favorite or tell of places where it can be purchased, weather it is a website or a store. Feel free to quote certain passages( not too much, we don't want to cause a copyright infringement, use common sense) or just educate us yourself if you know of tgirl specific sex positions. Any information will be much help and greatly appreciated. For this is the stuff that cockhungry bisexual people like me are made for, lol