Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default www.guys-fuck-trannies.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
While I would prefer things the other around, this is a beautiful picture of Nicolly Navarro.
Nicolly Navarro again, this time with her tattoo.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_nicole-navarro_15.jpg  
Old 01-11-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Default www.shemalesgetbarebacked.com

Nicolly Dieckman romancing.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_nicolly-dieckman_007.jpg  
Old 01-12-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

brad.la is on a distinguished road

And all this time I thought I was the only who loved being kissed passionately on the lips whilst being fucked deep in my ass. This thread has me literally drunk with desire!
Old 01-26-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Beaver1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Attached Thumbnails
s234523523afs.jpg  
Old 01-29-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

redrider96_nj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Yuu Hoshibana in a photo that is the epitome of why I started this thread: the absolute beauty of kissing while being topped by a woman with a cock.
I agree 100%... I love that feeling to be making out, deep french kiss.. while she has her cock deep in my ass.
Old 01-30-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.bbtrannies.com

This is Jade Oliveira. What could be better than reciprocation?
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_jade-oliveira_10.jpg   kbd_jade-oliveira_11.jpg   kbd_jade-oliveira_15.jpg  

Old 02-06-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemalesfromhell.com

Thays Dumond, kissing and fucking.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_thays-dumond_n1.jpg   kbd_thays-dumond_n2.jpg   kbd_thays-dumond_n8.jpg  

Old 02-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Thayssa is kissing him to ease the pain or to increase the pleasure?
Attached Thumbnails
10.jpg   14.jpg  
Old 02-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemalesfromhell.com

This picture is the type that compelled me to start this thread: a woman kissing a guy, with her cock deep inside of him.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_sfh_14.jpg  
Old 02-27-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

What I wouldn't do to have Patricia Bysmarck do this to me!
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_patricia_bysmark-shemalesgetfucked_com-056.jpg  
Old 02-29-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bianda Paiva.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_bianda-paiva_07.jpg  
Old 03-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.LatinaTranny.com

Ingrid and Pablo.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_ingrid-and-pablo_3.jpg   kbd_ingrid-and-pablo_4.jpg  
Old 03-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

kalena rios
Attached Thumbnails
kalena10.jpg  
Old 03-19-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.LatinaTranny.com

Just imagine how deep inside of him Shayenne Lima must be.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_shayenne-lima_9.jpg   kbd_shayenne-lima_11.jpg   kbd_shayenne-lima_12.jpg  

Old 03-28-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.ladyboygloryhole.com

I like how the kissing works up to a cock buried deep in Sandy.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_sandy_04.jpg   kbd_sandy_06.jpg   kbd_sandy_11.jpg  

Old 04-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.AmyDaly.com

Amy Daly kissing Brittany St. Jordan, who happens to have her cock buried in Amy's ass-pussy.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_BrittanyStJordanHC145.jpg  
Old 04-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CCC will become famous soon enough

You don't see that many on the sites as the photo shot is all imagination but I do love real life full on missionary buried and in a full deep french kiss that last for minutes. Doesn't mattter which is doing the penetrating. You become one-let the juices flow.
Old 04-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.ts-cum.com

This is beautiful, although I like it the other way around.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_bartie-tscum-11.jpg  
Old 04-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.TSpantyhose.com

Danielly Colucci, looking gorgeous.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_danielly-colucci_012.jpg  
Old 06-19-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Beaver1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Kissing while conceiving!
Attached Thumbnails
14kiss.jpg   1659215180.jpg   rotatorphp.jpeg  

Old 03-22-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemale.xxx

I admit that there's a bit more to go before Wolf is truly "balls deep" in Venus Lux, but the picture cried out to be posted.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_venus-lux_12.jpg  
Old 05-09-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemale.xxx

My favorite type of picture for this thread: the woman -- in this case, Yumme Farias -- deep in the man. Oh, how I wish I were the man!
Attached Thumbnails
yummefarias_alexvictorhc.ld.123.jpg  
Old 05-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.TrannySurprise.com

Well, I'd rather have Michelly Trinidade's cock in my ass than the other way around, but as they say: to each his own. The addition of kissing makes it extra special.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_michelly-trinidade_tranny-shemale-anal-brunet-12.jpg  
Old 05-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemalestrokers.com

Jordan Jay and the ubiquitous Christian.
Attached Thumbnails
jordan-jay_content_011.jpg  
Old 06-16-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tamtam is on a distinguished road

My first little contribute
Attached Thumbnails
14.jpg   15.jpg   010.jpg  

Old 06-16-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CCC will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamtam View Post
My first little contribute
Thanks Tamtam- I always said if you can't kiss the other person then don't stick you dick in there.
Old 06-27-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well, I'd rather have Dany de Castro's cock in me than the other way around, but kissing while fucking is always good.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_dany-de-castro.jpg  
Old 07-10-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is the kind of picture for which I began this thread. Sure, there are plenty of pics of guys fucking girls, but my favorites are when the girls fuck the guys (preferably, the guy is me). This is Nicolly Bastiani.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_Nicolly Bastiani.jpg  
Old 07-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well, it's back to the less-preferred type of pic for this thread -- his cock in her.
Attached Thumbnails
kbd.jpg  
Old 07-31-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemale.xxx

Perfect ... her cock (Giselly Davila) in his (preferably my) ass.

Attached Thumbnails
gisellydavilla_alexvictorhc.ld.144.jpg  
Old 09-21-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemaleyum.com

Kimberlin Rixx, from this week's SMY update. Two other pictures from this thread can be found in other threads:

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...&postcount=533

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...&postcount=737
Attached Thumbnails
kimberlinrixxchristian1110.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 09-21-2013 at 02:45 PM.
Old 10-02-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Captain Jack Sparrow is on a distinguished road

Alessandra Leite...
Attached Thumbnails
alessandra leite.jpg  
Old 12-03-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemale.XXX

Acadia Veneer and Wolf ...
Attached Thumbnails
kbd_acadia-veneer_12.jpg