Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bilma is on a distinguished road
Default TS bondage fantasy

I have a fantasy of capturing a beautiful girl, to bind and gag her, strip her naked and find out only then that she's TS. I'd have sex with her for hours, and only release her when I was satisfied.
Old 07-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sweetshemale18 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to sweetshemale18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilma View Post
I have a fantasy of capturing a beautiful girl, to bind and gag her, strip her naked and find out only then that she's TS. I'd have sex with her for hours, and only release her when I was satisfied.
hmmm..like the idea..coz i m such a submissive girl..
Old 07-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mameluk has a spectacular aura aboutmameluk has a spectacular aura about

I have the fantasy of being caught, gagged, etc by some very beautiful T girl.. And being released after she is satisfied
Old 07-15-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dubpistol is on a distinguished road

my fantasy is being caught by a georgus t-girl and being kept as her
sex toy forever.
Old 08-23-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Finbar is on a distinguished road

I have a fantasy about being captured by a whole crew of T/S pirate girls; they strip me naked, bind and gag me, then rape my tight ass and suck my tits while they jack me off...
Old 08-23-2009
That very tgirl Mandy

Mandy will become famous soon enough

I'm doing a bondage shoot later today, I'll post some pics when I'm done.
Old 08-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

الدكتور العراقي is on a distinguished road

i have a dream a bout capuring a t girl >> doing every think with here and release her

mandy we are waiting u on fire
Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

twistedone has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I have a dream of being used by a T-girl and her friends as their pleasure slave.
Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

i wud like a triple hierarchy ......
where i m a slave of a tgirl and another tgirl is my slave......
Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

lancelotq will become famous soon enoughlancelotq will become famous soon enough
Default Maybe

I m a slave of a beautiful TS? Why not, I m sub. I suck her cok and she rappe me, maybe this possible, maybe.
Old 08-24-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

thegomez56 is on a distinguished road
Default The Ultimate Fantasy

As a Dental assistant I get to act out mine and my boyfriends fantasy regularly. Makeup to the max, PVC and smoking. I dress in a PVC nurses uniform with thigh boots and a few extras to tantalise him to the point where is so excited, but restrained to the chair. He also has a fear of the drill so thats the kicker for me, the screaming of the dental drill. If I sit there and smoke for him promising him a good time if he is a good boy I get every T Girls wish. To make passionate love to my boyfriend, we have only been together 6 months but I have him well on the way to being a nice willing sissy. After 20-30 minutes I usually have to give him some latex glove relief or he tends to come a little to quickly when I finally get my T girly clittie near his bottom. I tease him as he smokes as well and if he is craving then that makes it all the better as he is more willing to smoke me slowly. He gets the occasional puff of my Menthol if he is prepared to take me that much deeper down his sissy throat. We love the scenario and he is a gentle lover to me as well. Ok friends and fellow Ladyboy lovers and fetishists. More will follow soon.

Luv Eva
Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

threnn00 will become famous soon enoughthrenn00 will become famous soon enough

Does being forced to lick Creme de Menthe off Emily Weickert's ass while Renata Araujo cums in my butt repeatedly count? God, I hope it does...

OK, how about doing a bondage shoot with Mandy and, er, wait- where did I get that idea...?
Old 08-24-2009
That very tgirl Mandy

Mandy will become famous soon enough

Ok.

So yesterday I had an amazing time getting tied up, a little predicament bondage was thrown into the mix. I decided to not get suspended and instead focus on free standing bondage positions for a little change from my last bondage scene.

I had a crazy week in LA, shot a ton of content, and then did this scene in SF yesterday. I have to say, I had more fun in the bondage shoot than anything else (and I had a lot of fun last week). I just love getting tied up by a skilled top. I can't stop thinking about it.

Anyways, heres a shot from yesterday. The photos will be up on my site sometime in the next couple months.

xoxo
Mandy
Attached Thumbnails
pretzelmandy.jpg  
Old 08-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

twistedone has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Being a sissy for a t-girl sounds fun, count me in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegomez56 View Post
As a Dental assistant I get to act out mine and my boyfriends fantasy regularly. Makeup to the max, PVC and smoking. I dress in a PVC nurses uniform with thigh boots and a few extras to tantalise him to the point where is so excited, but restrained to the chair. He also has a fear of the drill so thats the kicker for me, the screaming of the dental drill. If I sit there and smoke for him promising him a good time if he is a good boy I get every T Girls wish. To make passionate love to my boyfriend, we have only been together 6 months but I have him well on the way to being a nice willing sissy. After 20-30 minutes I usually have to give him some latex glove relief or he tends to come a little to quickly when I finally get my T girly clittie near his bottom. I tease him as he smokes as well and if he is craving then that makes it all the better as he is more willing to smoke me slowly. He gets the occasional puff of my Menthol if he is prepared to take me that much deeper down his sissy throat. We love the scenario and he is a gentle lover to me as well. Ok friends and fellow Ladyboy lovers and fetishists. More will follow soon.

Luv Eva