Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 03-30-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

shemaledeepthroat will become famous soon enoughshemaledeepthroat will become famous soon enough
Default help please

I am bi-curious and have always wanted to suck someone else off and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas how i might go about meeting someone and setting something like this up. any help would be greatly appreciated .. thank you
Old 04-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paulmal32 can only hope to improve

Where are you from and have you tried adultfriendfinder.com or craigslist?
Old 04-05-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

shemaledeepthroat will become famous soon enoughshemaledeepthroat will become famous soon enough

are those generally good places to find someone?
Old 04-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paulmal32 can only hope to improve

Eh, they are better than nothing. I haven't had any luck on craigslist. If you are looking for a guy to suck off you may have better luck. I'm picky and need someone feminine. You never really know the person on the other end so be cautious, I suggest bringing a knife at the least just in case. Better to have one and not need one than to need one and not have one.
Anyways, to bring the mood back up. Yeah, where are you from? I bet there is a line of guys waiting to have their cock sucked.
Old 04-06-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Trannysbook is on a distinguished road

May be some local dating services. A lot of trannies can be there.
Old 04-06-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

haha yeah im a little nervous about looking on craigslist .. i have heard some stories about that site. im from pennsylvania
Old 05-21-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

davideblaine will become famous soon enough
Default im bi curious

actually im bi. i had an encounter once with 3 other guys. they were much stronger than me and they had their way with me. it was invigorating. one cock was in my ass, that was the biggest cock of all 3. the second was in my mouth and man did it make my mouth water. the the third was a bit small but i jerked him off, and it was my first encounter so of course it hurt. the cock in my ass was at least a full 8 inches. it was massive and i was afraid to suck it because of its size. but the one in my mouth was maybe 5-6 inches and fit in my mouth perfectly given that it was also a relatively big cock. those two guys fucked th hell out of me for 2 months every night, slamming into my ass and my mouth. it wasnt always pleasant and at one point it was actually sexual assault, i still enjoyed the feeling of vulnerability. my biggest fantasy is to be part of a tranny orgy where they all have their way with me filling my ass and mouth full of hot cum. i actually want to be made to drink cum, while its still fresh of course.
Old 05-27-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LBLuva has a spectacular aura aboutLBLuva has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by davideblaine View Post
actually im bi. i had an encounter once with 3 other guys. they were much stronger than me and they had their way with me. it was invigorating. one cock was in my ass, that was the biggest cock of all 3. the second was in my mouth and man did it make my mouth water. the the third was a bit small but i jerked him off, and it was my first encounter so of course it hurt. the cock in my ass was at least a full 8 inches. it was massive and i was afraid to suck it because of its size. but the one in my mouth was maybe 5-6 inches and fit in my mouth perfectly given that it was also a relatively big cock. those two guys fucked th hell out of me for 2 months every night, slamming into my ass and my mouth. it wasnt always pleasant and at one point it was actually sexual assault, i still enjoyed the feeling of vulnerability. my biggest fantasy is to be part of a tranny orgy where they all have their way with me filling my ass and mouth full of hot cum. i actually want to be made to drink cum, while its still fresh of course.
You got me hard just reading that!