Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 01-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to behold
Default Do Shemales Really Come from Outer Space?

Hours full of scientific research and hard brain work lead me to the conclusion that not only are men from mars and women from venus (if we can trust john gray) but also shemales come from outer space! And the question is, where do they come from?

Tara Emory is giving us a hint. Maybe they are from Uranus. Please find attached some conclusive pics from her upcoming epic sf space opera "Uranus Needs Shemales" starring Tara Emory and Mandy Mitchell, pics #1-3. Have a close look at the robot's steely erection in pic 3 (pics from tara-ts.com).

The only other evidence that ts might be extraterrestrials I found on sheanimale.com. See pics #4-6.

Does any one have any other sightings of alien or outer space shemales? Or at least of any space travelling ts? Remember Major Nelson found Jeannie on a lonely island. Who knows what other astro- or kosmonauts found on lonely places on the moon? (Neil or Juri, when you read these lines and you are able throw light on this case , don't hesitate to contact me! You are welcome!)

Please you all, help me im my scientific work, post your pics of outer space shemales here, tell your stories, share your knowledge!

I know shemales must be somewhere out there. Watch the sky!
Attached Thumbnails
Uranus Needs Shemales.jpg   Tara041.jpg   Tara036.jpg  

01.jpg   02.jpg   04.jpg  

Last edited by Nakonas; 01-05-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old 01-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Clitorians

There is a rumor floating around that Clitorians may be attempting to invade Earth. Defensive measures may be in order.
Attached Thumbnails
clitorians_128.jpg  
Old 01-06-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Acura TL is on a distinguished road
Default Random thoughts

I would like to find out if shemales come in outer space.

I would like to volunteer to be the meat in the middle of that space cabin sandwich.

Kinda gives Johnson Space Control a whole new meaning.

I would like to see one shoot her load and watch it glide over to smack the other's face.

Zero gravity. 100% depravity.
Old 01-06-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Frozen is on a distinguished road
Default Mmmm..

..I've also heard that those alien shemales are covering up in our electrical systems, ready to climb out whenever they spot something to conquer..
Beware, folks
Attached Thumbnails
xa1.jpg   xa2.jpg  
Old 01-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Apparently, girls from outer space are very aggressive.
Attached Thumbnails
joysofnudism.jpg  
Old 01-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hedonistman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hedonistman
Default Hailey's Comet,,,

proof enough for me,,, there be serious cum traversing our galaxy,,,
Old 04-02-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to behold

Tara Emory Artwork from her uranus project
Attached Thumbnails
Tara-Emory-Artwork-Redo-46.jpg   Tara-Emory-Artwork-Redo-71.jpg   Tara-Emory-Artwork-Redo-45.jpg  

Old 04-02-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

More pics from Tara's movie "Uranus Needs Shemales", still a work in progress.
Attached Thumbnails
tara_223.jpg   059_200.jpg   tara_054.jpg  

Old 02-15-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Transsexuals from Space (2012)

In this cinematographical masterpiece, that by some reasons had not been nominated for the Oscars, transsexuals troublemakers from planet Transmotivia are traveling through space; being pushy, prissy and pugnacious to everyone they meet.
Attached Thumbnails
Transsexuals from Space (2012).jpg   TFS.jpg  
Old 02-16-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of
Default I'm so stoned

If I could only thought of it sooner, of course shemales are the third race, from outerspace !

Last edited by sailove; 02-16-2014 at 02:16 PM.
Old 02-16-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of
Default website unknown

Welcome to earth !
Attached Thumbnails
take me to your leader.jpg  
Old 02-17-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailove View Post
Welcome to earth !
Wow! I hope they will land in my garden next time!