Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies > ID help needed
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-15-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LadyboyJerker can only hope to improve
Default Searching for a specific type of videos

Hello there.

I'm searching for some shemale DVD's or just videos where the guy doesn't know that she actually is shemale. I've watched some like this long ago but forgot the name. They were talking and he wanted to keep it a secret that he slept with a shemale. Two words that describes this the best - tranny surprise, I know that there's a series with this name but they just start normal with the knowing that she's a shemale. I just love the acting of the guy, pretending that he just found out that she has a penis, so this act of surprise makes me hornier (If that's a word, lol).
Old 03-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud of

Yeah I like that too

They actually used to do that on Tranny Surprise site when they first opened. A lot of the videos were like that but at some point they said forget it and there was no more surprise.