Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Angel Star has a very suckable cock
Attached Thumbnails
1angel_andre_062.jpg   4(1).jpg   06(3).jpg  

10(5).jpg   angel_bruno.ld.1022.jpg   shemalesissification_com_angel_star_1-008.jpg  

Old 07-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

linguslingus is on a distinguished road

I guess I'd have to do that all the time if they were my girlfriend. hmm, a man's work is never done!
Old 07-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

I don't know her name, but I would like to say the name of the site the pictures came from every day as part of a report of my day's activities.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_xx10.jpg   bfs_xx14.jpg  
Old 07-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Judging from the look on Rabeche's face, she likes to be sucked.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_rabeche03.jpg   bfs_rabeche06.jpg   bfs_rabeche10.jpg  

Old 07-19-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

FlacoPro can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhasso View Post
This guy can hardly accomodate in his mouth Laura Ferraz's huge cock
Who is this guy anyway? Every time I see him he has some hot ladyboy cock in his mouth...
Old 07-19-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlacoPro View Post
Who is this guy anyway? Every time I see him he has some hot ladyboy cock in his mouth...
Some guys have all the luck.
Old 07-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I cannot imagine being able to resist sucking Naomy Marins.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_megacocktranny-naomy_marins_1-003.jpg   bfs_megacocktranny-naomy_marins_1-006.jpg   bfs_megacocktranny-naomy_marins_1-009.jpg  

Old 07-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

With a cock like hers, it should come as no surprise that Mia Isabella has multiple boyfriends who suck.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_miaisabella7.jpg   bfs_miaisabella12.jpg  
Old 07-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Carmen Moore's cock is the epitome of suckable.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_carmenmoore4.jpg  
Old 07-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

linguslingus is on a distinguished road

Imagine having a gf with a massive clitty stick, she'd have me sucking it all day.
Old 07-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Judging from the look on her face, Bruna Tavares is about to cum. If I were the guy, I would be happy to have her delicious girl juice filling my mouth.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_bruna-tavares_very-hot-brazilian-shemale-9.jpg   bfs_bruna-tavares_very-hot-brazilian-shemale-10.jpg  
Old 07-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bigjoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past

what a way to spend a day! :D
Old 07-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Aline Ganzarolly clearly enjoying her boyfriend's attention.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_aline-ganzarolly_tranny-ass-fucking-1.jpg   bfs_aline-ganzarolly_tranny-ass-fucking-2.jpg   bfs_aline-ganzarolly_tranny-ass-fucking-13.jpg  

Old 07-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of

A few pics to add
Attached Thumbnails
04.jpg   09.jpg   sarah_max1038.jpg  

Old 07-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I've always liked the look of Yasmin Rios, and I'd be honored to suck her beautiful cock.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_tskink-iasmym_rios_1-007.jpg   bfs_tskink-iasmym_rios_1-008.jpg   bfs_tskink-iasmym_rios_1-009.jpg  

Old 07-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is an absolutely amazing picture of Mandy Mitchell.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_mandymitchell_b10.jpg  
Old 07-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

It would be a dream come true sucking Rafaela Carneiro's sweet cock
Attached Thumbnails
09.jpg   11.jpg   13.jpg  

Old 07-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Renata Mclayne getting her cock sucked in a 3some
Attached Thumbnails
renata3sum05.jpg   renata3sum06.jpg   renata3sum07.jpg  

Old 07-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Marcella Italy getting the attention she so richly deserves.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_megacocktranny-marcela_itally_1-005.jpg   bfs_megacocktranny-marcela_itally_1-006.jpg  
Old 08-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is Vanity, and that's not sweat on her boyfriend's face.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_vanity09.jpg   bfs_vanity10.jpg   bfs_vanity15.jpg  

Old 08-03-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I love black cock...
Attached Thumbnails
08.jpg   10.jpg   image002.jpg  

Old 08-03-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

And after I'm done sucking I want some cum!!!
Old 08-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Thumbs up I agree, manhasso...

Quote:
It would be a dream come true sucking Rafaela Carneiro's sweet cock
...and thanx for these pics taken before her boob-job!
Rafaela is one lovely Tgirl... Apparently very fun to "work" with... She's always smiling and not afraid to add a touch of humor in her scenes... Hmmmm I'd love to have her in my bed!!
Old 08-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

As Mia Isabella demonstrates, sometimes multiple boyfriends suck and fuck. It should come as no surprise that Mia would attract than one boyfriend.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_miaisabella3.jpg   bfs_miaisabella4.jpg   bfs_miaisabella5.jpg  

Old 08-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Thumbs up no surprise at all, smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
As Mia Isabella demonstrates, sometimes multiple boyfriends suck and fuck. It should come as no surprise that Mia would attract more than one boyfriend.
And if her short vids on youtube and dailymotion are any indication, she appears to be a very friendly, gentle, down-to-earth person I'd sure like to meet, should I ever take a trip to Chicago (well, I can always dream)
Old 08-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It's worth the wait as her boyfriend makes his way to the third picture.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_073010_08.jpg   bfs_073010_09.jpg   bfs_073010_10.jpg  

Old 08-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

netbum is just really nicenetbum is just really nicenetbum is just really nicenetbum is just really nicenetbum is just really nice

Deanna from shemaleyum.com
Attached Thumbnails
Deanna_09.jpg   Deanna_10.jpg   Deanna_11.jpg  

Old 08-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Foxxy's lucky boyfriend helps get her ready for some sucking by him and her girlfriend.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_foxxy4.jpg   bfs_foxxy9.jpg   bfs_foxxy14.jpg  

Old 08-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I would like to suck Alessandra's cock for supper tonight.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_alessandra06.jpg   bfs_alessandra09.jpg  
Old 08-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hilda Brasil knows what she wants.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_hildabrasil06.jpg   bfs_hildabrasil09.jpg  
Old 08-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Slavetoebony is on a distinguished road

Fem rule supreme - men on their knees. The oral worship of T-Goddesses.
Attached Thumbnails
001.jpg   002.jpg   003.jpg  

07.jpg   08.jpg   09.jpg  

Old 08-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Shemale tops two guys
She is hot! I love her red lips. Definitely material for us lipstick lovers in here.
Old 08-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Lana Santiago obviously likes her cock being sucked.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_lana-santiago06.jpg  
Old 08-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well, a lot of us bois love to suck and receiving facials as reward.
Old 08-16-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

expert_opinion is on a distinguished road

Rabeche was mindblowing!
Old 08-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Natassia Dream is exquisite.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_natassiadreams14.jpg   bfs_natassiadreams15.jpg   bfs_natassiadreams16.jpg  

Old 08-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of

Every girl needs a lover
Attached Thumbnails
04.jpg   11.jpg  
Old 08-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

More Natassia Dream. I like the second picture in particular.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_natassia&r3.jpg   bfs_natassia&r6.jpg  
Old 08-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

joha will become famous soon enoughjoha will become famous soon enough

Tow rock hard Tgirs getting their meat sucked
From ShemalePornStar and Black T-Girls
Attached Thumbnails
003.jpg   HR_5104.jpg  
Old 08-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

2 more to add
Attached Thumbnails
08.jpg   012.jpg  
Old 08-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Don't know her name but she looks like a lot of fun
Attached Thumbnails
08.jpg  
Old 08-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

There is never any doubt that Laisa Lins enjoys having her cock sucked.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_laisalins03.jpg   bfs_laisalins05.jpg   bfs_laisalins10.jpg  

Old 08-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

If a few ropes is what it takes for Viviany Aguilera to call me her boyfriend and let me suck her gorgeous cock, sign me up!
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_trannypack-viviany_aguilera_2-007.jpg   bfs_trannypack-viviany_aguilera_2-008.jpg   bfs_trannypack-viviany_aguilera_2-009.jpg  

Old 08-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanessa looks absolutely beautiful as her cock is sucked.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_vanessa_013.jpg  
Old 08-30-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

retmiloff1956 can only hope to improve

I love to suck tranny cock!!!!
Old 08-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I would gladly be Laura Ferraz's boyfriend, especially if she'd let me suck her big cock.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_laura-ferraz07.jpg   bfs_laura-ferraz08.jpg  
Old 09-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I have never liked pools, always preferring to swim in the ocean. But I'd show up to the pool every day for this!
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_sfh12.jpg  
Old 09-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mouth inspection and mouth put to good use.
Attached Thumbnails
a02.jpg   a13.jpg   a14.jpg  

Old 09-07-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

dre_jones is on a distinguished road
Default 69 Yeah!

Love the 69 pics
Old 09-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I wish Foxxy was feeding me her cock for dinner tonight.
Attached Thumbnails
bfs_foxxy10.jpg