Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-31-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

foxyathena is infamous around these partsfoxyathena is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to foxyathena Send a message via Yahoo to foxyathena Send a message via Skype™ to foxyathena
Default wanna have one?

you guys have a lot of fantasies about ladyboys, tranny's whatever you call it. And as a tranny myself i enjoy the fact that some guys are really into us. For some of you im sure already have experiences having sex with ladyboys what about the others? Are you just going to satisfy your fantasies by just looking at the pictures and jerking off over the net? Why you cant be real and find new adventures? There is nothing wrong being who you are, if thats what makes you really happy. There are lots of ladyboys who are just waiting for the right guy to come and meet them. Its not just about the big cock, big tits, feminine face or sexy legs, its about being who you are with that person and soon who knows be inlove with each other. Me for an instance i have been to a lot of relationship but i only been inlove and serious with one guy, an american guy. My point is, its time do something out of th ordinary things, okay being into ladyboys are not so ordinary specially to guys. But try to extend it be more extraordinary, find new adventure, be involve find your dream ladyboy... if its not in your place then maybe in some other place...and think.....is it lust or love... or maybe both... think again... it might be something more serious than that..

just nothing to do. ehheehe..tell me if i make sense lol
Old 08-31-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Funny thing is i just posted another of my fantasies before i read this in -My Favorite position.
You got me thinking and your right, i should get out there and get some real action with a girl like you, or my fantasy will never come true, with me to be honest i'm not looking for a relationship with a tgirl just a sexual adventure or two.
Unfortunately there are very few in my part of the world.
i will have to travel for my adventure.
But thanks foxy you are lovely, really sweet, you made me wake up and think
xxx good night.
Old 08-31-2007
She-cock inspector

Default Human beings too

By the way foxy i do love to fantasize and know i go on a lot about big cocks, legs, tits etc its all part of my fantasize, sex is great fun.
But i do know whats much more important is the person, respect for each other whatever our gender, we are all human beings at the end of it.
i'm getting all soppy now.
Old 09-01-2007

thank you for enlightening us foxy.

unfortunately for me i'm not even yet of age to make such decesions on my own..

i would like to share something though, my thoughts currently boggeling my mind.

today i went out with my homies to the movies. i literally forgot how many beutiful females there are in the world. there were so many amazing girls there, perfect bodies and everything... just really amazing..me and my homies were all scoping out the girls and shit, every one of them that passed we checked out their asses and shit and we had a good time.

where am i going with this? well.. there were couples there with these cute girls and just really beutiful girls, damn it's so hard to explain.. rediculously cute girls.. and i just saw them and i was like "damn, that would be something to have a cute little thing like that by my side"

we watched a scary movie and i kept thinking to myself, it would be so awesome if i had a girl by my side holding on to me on the scary parts and shit, hugging me through the movie, and i would hold her so she wouldn't get so scared!

so i don't know where i'm going with this really but i guess what i want to say is that perhaps my fascination with ladyboys is just all in my mind.. i don't really know what the hell i'm talking about lol whatever i'm so confused.

sometimes i think that this fascination for tgirls comes from my lack of contact with females. i havn't had a girlfriend for a while... so my mind brews up these thoughts about tgirls and stuff..

damn wtf none of that made sense?
i need a girlfriend

and one last thing.. maybe i really don't want a ladyboy to be my love? maybe i do... i don't know shit right now.. but i noticed i'm really different than most of the guys here.. most everyone here likes to be anally penetrated and stuff like that.. i would rather not.. infact i would hate it. i don't like to dress up like a girl, or even think about it. so perhaps tgirls are not for me? I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING RIGHT NOW!!!! FUCK

i can't write down what i'm trying to say... one would have to dig into my brain and figure it out.. becuase when i think of it, it makes perfect sense to me. but when i try to write it down it makes no sense!!!

Last edited by guest; 09-01-2007 at 12:11 AM.
Old 09-01-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts
Default If only it were...

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyathena View Post
you guys have a lot of fantasies about ladyboys, tranny's whatever you call it. And as a tranny myself i enjoy the fact that some guys are really into us. For some of you im sure already have experiences having sex with ladyboys what about the others? Are you just going to satisfy your fantasies by just looking at the pictures and jerking off over the net? Why you cant be real and find new adventures? There is nothing wrong being who you are, if thats what makes you really happy. There are lots of ladyboys who are just waiting for the right guy to come and meet them. Its not just about the big cock, big tits, feminine face or sexy legs, its about being who you are with that person and soon who knows be inlove with each other. Me for an instance i have been to a lot of relationship but i only been inlove and serious with one guy, an american guy. My point is, its time do something out of th ordinary things, okay being into ladyboys are not so ordinary specially to guys. But try to extend it be more extraordinary, find new adventure, be involve find your dream ladyboy... if its not in your place then maybe in some other place...and think.....is it lust or love... or maybe both... think again... it might be something more serious than that..

just nothing to do. ehheehe..tell me if i make sense lol

If it only it were as simple as you make it sound Athena. See, I'd love to do just as you suggested. But sometimes it can't be easy. For now, my only experience with ladyboys is online. And that's been very limited in itself. I've never gotten to chat much with one. And aside from being a member of this site and Nikki's site I don't get to see much or learn much.
See, I live in an area where there are no ladyboys. It's very rural here. On top of it there still is some negative thinking on the part of most of the population. On top of all this I am dirt poor so can't travel to where one could meet a ladyboy.
Now, for me it's not just about the sexual aspects. No, I am for much more than that. I could love one no doubt. I'm a very loving and affectionate person and know I could do as you've suggested if my situation was different. I have a college degree, tons of work experience, but my location only offers part time minimum wage work. So until this changes or I can escape from here I must be content with things as they are. And the more I can learn and experience online with ladyboys then it should be valuable when and if I can ever meet one in person.
Old 09-01-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
thank you for enlightening us foxy.

unfortunately for me i'm not even yet of age to make such decesions on my own..

i would like to share something though, my thoughts currently boggeling my mind.

today i went out with my homies to the movies. i literally forgot how many beutiful females there are in the world. there were so many amazing girls there, perfect bodies and everything... just really amazing..me and my homies were all scoping out the girls and shit, every one of them that passed we checked out their asses and shit and we had a good time.

where am i going with this? well.. there were couples there with these cute girls and just really beutiful girls, damn it's so hard to explain.. rediculously cute girls.. and i just saw them and i was like "damn, that would be something to have a cute little thing like that by my side"

we watched a scary movie and i kept thinking to myself, it would be so awesome if i had a girl by my side holding on to me on the scary parts and shit, hugging me through the movie, and i would hold her so she wouldn't get so scared!

so i don't know where i'm going with this really but i guess what i want to say is that perhaps my fascination with ladyboys is just all in my mind.. i don't really know what the hell i'm talking about lol whatever i'm so confused.

sometimes i think that this fascination for tgirls comes from my lack of contact with females. i havn't had a girlfriend for a while... so my mind brews up these thoughts about tgirls and stuff..

damn wtf none of that made sense?
i need a girlfriend

and one last thing.. maybe i really don't want a ladyboy to be my love? maybe i do... i don't know shit right now.. but i noticed i'm really different than most of the guys here.. most everyone here likes to be anally penetrated and stuff like that.. i would rather not.. infact i would hate it. i don't like to dress up like a girl, or even think about it. so perhaps tgirls are not for me? I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING RIGHT NOW!!!! FUCK

i can't write down what i'm trying to say... one would have to dig into my brain and figure it out.. becuase when i think of it, it makes perfect sense to me. but when i try to write it down it makes no sense!!!
pal,
I think you at that age where your hormones are all over the place ruling your life your every thought, we all go through it, and your not really sure about your sexuality, personal i think every guy has a bit of a fascination with the cock, your just the same but you admit to it, at least to us.
Don't worry about it, you will eventually come out the other side knowing a bit more about your sexuality, it just may not be conventual, but so what.
i don't think anyone is totally straight, bi, or gay.
Personally i been through lots of different fazes in my life fancying all types of sex, and experiences, and i think everyone dose but very few admit to t.
i manly like conventual straight sex with girls this is what i enjoy most, this is my tgirl stage, ive never been into cross dressing, foot fetish or that kind of thing tough, but some people are, so what it's a free world,
i think you need to concentrate more on getting a girl, mabey you will know more about your sexually at the end of it.
good luck mate, and chill out man. :D
ive just thought of an interesting post now.

Last edited by tlover; 09-01-2007 at 04:52 AM.
Old 09-01-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

foxyathena is infamous around these partsfoxyathena is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to foxyathena Send a message via Yahoo to foxyathena Send a message via Skype™ to foxyathena
Default wow never expect!!!

wow guys thank you for giving comments to what i write here. OKay im going to respond to say about it in one page is that okay? hehehe well doesnt matter i will write lol. first of all, what i write here is not just about getting involve in a serious relationship alone, basically its about finding who you really are, what you like and what you want. Its about answering the question " whats the craziest and liberating things you ever done lately or maybe in your life." I dont have much money too, my work can only pay bills, but i still do hope that one day i can go travel and find some adventures, something i havent done before but i wanted to pursue becoz some forces are keep pushing towards to that direction. Finding what makes me really happy, it can be a confusing part of life, yes, i understand and everybody experience the same thing. I am just like you guys, and im just like everybody else in this world. I am hot, sexy, up for some adventures, but hey do i wanna grow old like that? not doing something for the sake of my own happiness. I didnt write this to change what your beliefs or even to change your mind about the things you guys talked about in this site. This site is intended for some guys who wanted to explore the real meaning of life and have fun, nevertheless its still a place of "endless possibilities" for some, sorry if i hit anyone of you with that. The reason why i post this is to remind you guys, reality are way better than just possibilities and you know what, im gonna do everything whatever it takes for me to make those possibilities a realities love you guys... you make me feel so good with all your response to my post makes me inspired...
Old 09-01-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gizmo can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to gizmo
Smile

Quote:
wow guys thank you for giving comments to what i write here. OKay im going to respond to say about it in one page is that okay? hehehe well doesnt matter i will write lol. first of all, what i write here is not just about getting involve in a serious relationship alone, basically its about finding who you really are, what you like and what you want. Its about answering the question " whats the craziest and liberating things you ever done lately or maybe in your life." I dont have much money too, my work can only pay bills, but i still do hope that one day i can go travel and find some adventures, something i havent done before but i wanted to pursue becoz some forces are keep pushing towards to that direction. Finding what makes me really happy, it can be a confusing part of life, yes, i understand and everybody experience the same thing. I am just like you guys, and im just like everybody else in this world. I am hot, sexy, up for some adventures, but hey do i wanna grow old like that? not doing something for the sake of my own happiness. I didnt write this to change what your beliefs or even to change your mind about the things you guys talked about in this site. This site is intended for some guys who wanted to explore the real meaning of life and have fun, nevertheless its still a place of "endless possibilities" for some, sorry if i hit anyone of you with that. The reason why i post this is to remind you guys, reality are way better than just possibilities and you know what, im gonna do everything whatever it takes for me to make those possibilities a realities love you guys... you make me feel so good with all your response to my post makes me inspired...
This is one of the most intelligent, and heartfelt statement's I've
read on here, Athena, I hope you find everything in life that you
wish for, you deserve to be happy, just like everyone else!
I have a LB. that I visit regularly in Thailand
and I hope to one day live out my life, with her!
Will it happen? I dont know, but I will do my best to make it!
Old 09-01-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts
Default This is good.

Quote:

What you have posted is the kind of thing I am looking for. Inspirational, educational. Though we don't know each other or will ever meet such an intelligent and heartfelt post in a way forms a connection with you. My purpose on this site or online in general is not about some small sexual proclivity. It's about learning and experiencing. So your post contributes to that more than simply looking at sexy pics or such.
I'm reminded of an annoying cliche my mother threw about alot. "Life is what you make it." All my life I had a ready dismissive counter to it. "You can't make something out of nothing." To me one needs resources to do what they want and to find happiness. Aristotle wrote that happiness comes from both internal and external sources. It seems happiness is dependent on the too. So when one wants to find happines and the endless possibilities you speak of, it seems you will need external sources for it. All too often these sources require significant sums of money. I'm pessimistic perhaps. Used to doing things in a process. And if a component is lacking then the process cannot be completed.
Old 09-01-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default :)

well i just hope that being a little smart is not too intimidating to other guys here. I know there are some guys who are intimidated with their partner if its smarter than them, like just what other says too smart and intelligent are boring. is it true?
Old 09-02-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

It seems that some times (or probably more often than not) we're all good at finding excuses of NOT doing what we really want to. Regarding ladyboys I can of course understand that for a married guy with wife and kids living half way around the globe a sudden urge or wish to actually meet a ladyboy can be complicated - let alone having a long-term-relationship with her.

On top of that is the bias in most societies against such "weird" connections. And even though I do neither respect nor approve of such biases I do, how ever, understand why some guys feel they have to be in a closet or even not live out their dream.

That said, I agree with Foxyathena's points. But that's easy for me say - I actually live in South East Asia and I'm virtually surrounded by real-life, sweet and gorgeous m2f transsexuals. All I had to do was reach out.

Which I did - and that was probably the most important step I ever took. Less than a week after my initial "reaching-out" I was in a relationship with a fabulous transgender woman. We're not lovers any more, but she is today my best friend here (we live 100 meters from each other) and through her I was introduced to the amazing world of transsexuality.

Now, more than two years later, I'm in a relationship with another transsexual woman - and it's a serious relationship. That's where I belong and I praise God for giving me the kick it took to make my move from fantasy to reality.

I know many wonderful, sweet, sexy and intelligent transsexual women here in Asia who are truly frustrated that it is so hard to find a man who REALLY wants them. They want what so many women want: A loving relationship as the wives of guys who respect and love them all the way. Unfortunately, due to the circumstances mentioned above, that's a far-fetched dream for many - and a dream that it may be very hard to reach.

"Fortune favours the bold..." is a saying I heard some where. And it holds truth. Another nice slogan is: "If you reach for the stars you may not quite get one... but you won't come up with a handful of mud either..."

So for you guys who at least have some kind of opportunity to meet a ladyboy in-real-life, go for it! You may find out that this is merely a sexual fantasy, fair enough. On the other hand, you may also completely fall in love as you realize the depths, the pain, the joy and the almost poetic courage that are aspects of transsexual existence. I know I did... and boy, am I glad I did..

Best wishes to you all!

Peace!

Hank
Old 09-03-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Arrogance

Quote:
well i just hope that being a little smart is not too intimidating to other guys here. I know there are some guys who are intimidated with their partner if its smarter than them, like just what other says too smart and intelligent are boring. is it true?
Ah, not a worry for me. I've yet to run into a chick who can match my wits. I'm so full of myself lol! Eh, not really.
Old 09-03-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

thecrush has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I havent yet gussied up the courage to seek out or date an actual transexual, but plan to. I'm curious if anyone knows whether or not if those "tranny dating" sites are legit? And if so any recommendations?
Old 09-04-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecrush View Post
I havent yet gussied up the courage to seek out or date an actual transexual, but plan to. I'm curious if anyone knows whether or not if those "tranny dating" sites are legit? And if so any recommendations?

I think most of them are legit. But it's always a good idea to observe a few rules of conduct - for example exchange pics or chat on cam before meeting up and maybe arrange a first meeting on neutral ground. This will give both parties a nice way out if the chemistry isn't there.
Old 09-07-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecrush View Post
This is also bugging me. I have a lot of worries about different things. Like what diseases can be caught from swallowing or being in contact on the skin with cum ,for example ? As a guy who liked genetic girls I never had to think about this before.
Can anyone advise me or recommend any sexual health online resources for information about this ?
Old 09-07-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by inadaze View Post
This is also bugging me. I have a lot of worries about different things. Like what diseases can be caught from swallowing or being in contact on the skin with cum ,for example ? As a guy who liked genetic girls I never had to think about this before.
Can anyone advise me or recommend any sexual health online resources for information about this ?
http://www.thebody.com

They also have an interactive forum where you can ask questions. Good site with a lot of sober informations about sexual health.
Old 09-08-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

svnd is on a distinguished road
Default It's all i have

Well, this is my first post in this forum, I'd like to say hi first
and i'd like to say i am very pleased to have found you guys!

and as for this topic, it's not that easy for all of us, I live in a country with only ten million people in it, so i wouldn't know where to find the ladyboy of my dreams, maybe one day i'll just have to go find mine in Thailand or something, but I don't have the resources to do so right now.

So for now all I have are my fantasies... Not that I don't enjoy them offcourse...
Old 09-08-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts

welcome svnd. im new here in the last few days
Old 09-08-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

oakoner can only hope to improve

where are these ladyboys? i wnat to date one.im in NC i haven't seen one yet. and belive me if there was a ladyboy here i would aproach her quickly.
Old 04-18-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

warblade can only hope to improve

Well it make sense to me. However, it is easy to say than to do. Believe me I whish Icould take a plane right now and go to Thailand and the girl of my dreams but the truth is I can't
Old 04-18-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

It is not only about having an adventure, I would like to date a ladyboy but I think I would like more than just an advanture
Old 04-18-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Hey, I am agree with you it is not always that simple, sometimes It can't be done. I live in a city however, finding a ladyboy is almost imposible, I try for several mouth but no luck
Old 04-18-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I don't know! I don't think so!
Old 04-18-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Dude with Ggirls you have the same problem too, what I mean is deseases actack everybody equaly regardles of gender, as long you protect your self, it will be Ok.
Old 04-18-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Even when having the resouces is difficult, specially in USA that transsexuals are not accepted jet; truth Thailand thing are different.
Old 04-19-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I have my ladyboy fantasies but I want more than just a fantasie I want something more real
Old 04-19-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

You know what really bugged me: lets say I take a week vacation to Thailand and for some twiested turn of events I found the ladyboy that I like so much but she won't even notice me or won't even care because she is so gorges that for her I would be nothing but fly on the wall; so all my serch all my efort gone down the drain.
Old 04-19-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Yeah you are right we are so worry about of the "WHAT IF" factor instead of taking a risk one in while!
Old 04-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

giancarlo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Some are, some aren't. It depends on every couple.
Old 12-26-2019
Junior Ladyboy Lover

russtafa can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to russtafa

i lived with ladyboy for 7 years